ayawrxsti Posted November 8, 2020 Posted November 8, 2020 @avenger54 after the patch, the make up mod doesnt work with on eye color anymore, any updates please? thanks:)
avenger54 Posted November 8, 2020 Author Posted November 8, 2020 38 minutes ago, ayawrxsti said: @avenger54 after the patch, the make up mod doesnt work with on eye color anymore, any updates please? thanks:) Yeah, they changed hashes of the eyes or something. TN did break a lot of stuff with the update and they keep doing it it seems so for now I'm waiting until we get a stable version before attempting to fix stuff. Chances are the 3rd anniversary update will break even more stuff. I'll look into the eye thing once I'm free. 3
fenix71 Posted November 9, 2020 Posted November 9, 2020 18 hours ago, avenger54 said: Yeah, seems like recent update broke the eye control as well... I'll try to look into it when I'll have time. The Nagisa's folder has a file Nagisa STEAM.in just rename it to Nagisa.ini and it'll work for Steam version. I'll properly separate them in the future to avoid conflicts. Thanks a lot for Nagisa MakeUp now it works fine ! 1
atomicum Posted November 18, 2020 Posted November 18, 2020 On 11/8/2020 at 3:54 PM, avenger54 said: Yeah, they changed hashes of the eyes or something. TN did break a lot of stuff with the update and they keep doing it it seems so for now I'm waiting until we get a stable version before attempting to fix stuff. Chances are the 3rd anniversary update will break even more stuff. I'll look into the eye thing once I'm free. thank you for your time!
ryuken3 Posted November 19, 2020 Posted November 19, 2020 Found a d3dx that works, but Monica's eyes are ruined. It also fixed a shining eye issue I used to have with Momiji and Ayane. Glad I can still use this mod though since it is honestly one of the main reasons I still run DOAXVV. d3dx.ini 1
avenger54 Posted November 20, 2020 Author Posted November 20, 2020 11 hours ago, ryuken3 said: Found a d3dx that works, but Monica's eyes are ruined. Yeah, there's issue with the eyes and what's worse is there's a confusion with all the d3dx.ini files going around, different people use different ones and they work differently too so I can't even start fixing stuff until we get a universal solution. That update was such a disaster ?
masasi0000 Posted November 22, 2020 Posted November 22, 2020 Wouldn't it be cured if I added this to d3dx? If you have the same hash, replace it [ShaderOverrideeyePS-20201108] ; バイトコードハッシュ:b63de997ハッシュ= 4dd080ec95432a48 run = CommandListSkin I'm playing on DMM I'm playing on DMM
avenger54 Posted November 22, 2020 Author Posted November 22, 2020 Patty's Makeup Mod & Patty's Tattoo Mod Patty joins the fun. Update for mods made by Zzxiaoyi and me. Both mods include white skin Patty variants! Controls: L - changes lipstick color K - changes eye color J - switches eyeshadow on/off H - switches between skin tone For the second slot use CTRL+L/K/J/H. M+1 - changes tattoo M+3 - switches bush on/off H - switches skin tone For the girl in second slot use M+2 and M+4 DOWNLOAD: vvmm_Patty.zip vvmm_Patty Tattoo.zip Mods are also available to download via Mod Manager online storage and compatible with Mod Manager zip pack installation. To avoid the issues make sure you use the updated d3dx.ini file: d3dx.ini 9
avenger54 Posted November 22, 2020 Author Posted November 22, 2020 3 hours ago, masasi0000 said: Wouldn't it be cured if I added this to d3dx? Yes, I think fixed d3dx.ini should fix the eye issues. 2
nulist Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 Sayuri's makeup mod has stopped working. I have confirmed that it works on other girls.
avenger54 Posted November 24, 2020 Author Posted November 24, 2020 1 hour ago, nulist said: Sayuri's makeup mod has stopped working. I have confirmed that it works on other girls. Here's the fix. Sayuri.ini 5
nulist Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 3 minutes ago, avenger54 said: Here's the fix. Sayuri.ini 11.6 kB · 2 downloads Thanks! 1
lvl_Dsm Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 2 hours ago, avenger54 said: Here's the fix. Sayuri.ini 11.6 kB · 36 downloads it seems that lip color still doesn't work in my case
avenger54 Posted November 24, 2020 Author Posted November 24, 2020 4 minutes ago, lvl_Dsm said: it seems that lip color still doesn't work in my case Maybe you have other mods which interfere with makeup mod. Also make sure you use the updated d3dx.ini file.
tamakyo Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 Hitomi's make-up mod isn't working. Help me.
avenger54 Posted November 24, 2020 Author Posted November 24, 2020 21 minutes ago, tamakyo said: Hitomi's make-up mod isn't working. Help me. There's the fix posted on a previous page, please download it.
Dudebro90 Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 On 11/22/2020 at 11:37 AM, avenger54 said: Patty's Makeup Mod & Patty's Tattoo Mod Patty joins the fun. Update for mods made by Zzxiaoyi and me. Both mods include white skin Patty variants! Thanks for this! Made my day. Edit: Incidentally, Sayuri's make-up and facial expression isn't working for me. Anyone else having this problem?
avenger54 Posted November 25, 2020 Author Posted November 25, 2020 9 hours ago, Dudebro90 said: Edit: Incidentally, Sayuri's make-up and facial expression isn't working for me. Anyone else having this problem? The fix for the makeup mod is above in the thread. Expressions are harder to fix unfortunately so it'll take time. 1
Dudebro90 Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 14 hours ago, avenger54 said: The fix for the makeup mod is above in the thread. Expressions are harder to fix unfortunately so it'll take time. Sorry I overlooked that. Thanks very much. I don't understand why folks here want to shrink Sayuri's lips, but I've edits of my own so no harm no foul <3. If you've time to explain it in brief, what about these updates screws up the mods? Just the files names being changed? Is there a quick and easy way to ascertain a fix that the community can help with, so as to reduce the burden?
avenger54 Posted November 26, 2020 Author Posted November 26, 2020 8 hours ago, Dudebro90 said: If you've time to explain it in brief, what about these updates screws up the mods? Just the files names being changed? Is there a quick and easy way to ascertain a fix that the community can help with, so as to reduce the burden? It depends on what is changed after the update. If it's just a new hash for texture like with Sayuri's makeup mod - all you need to do is just change the hash in the ini file to the new one, so very simple. If it's something about shaders - you need to update your d3dx.ini file, not a problem with a mod but with the base mod. If it's a change of model hash - that's where things start to get complicated since sometimes you can just change the hash like with Momiji in previous update (though it still had some problems with flickering) or it'll be completely broken like Sayuri with the last update. Unfortunately I don't work with models so it's hard for me to fix.
shaker0519 Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 vibrator mod is working, but facial expression mod is not work. Help me please.
avenger54 Posted November 27, 2020 Author Posted November 27, 2020 On 11/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, shaker0519 said: vibrator mod is working, but facial expression mod is not work. Help me please. What doesn't work exactly, the animations or expressions themselves?
iyj7605 Posted November 27, 2020 Posted November 27, 2020 The Facial Expressions mode of Steam version Nagisa doesn't work.
shaker0519 Posted November 28, 2020 Posted November 28, 2020 16 hours ago, avenger54 said: What doesn't work exactly, the animations or expressions themselves? Both. Maybe the file location is wrong...?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now