Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

1 hour ago, xTheLAw said:

Can I replace the _L textures with the _H to get high res textures in game?

That's how it was on EV however doing so will increase your gpu load and may drop fps if your rig isn't high enough

.................................................................................................................

And bam... It's working...

Screenshot_2.jpg.26dd27cf29f009f711b04990db7c33ec.jpg

Haven't tested in game yet... I will do some cleaning here since I was messing with a bunch of files. But here is the general process....
Nude Skin 1.08 from PBS (since they are in proper dds) - Using Only the skin textures not the file.
Comando Pack
School Bloomers from PBS.
Decensor from EV

Useful Info ....
All characters now have a skn folder where the skins are supposed to go cointaining _H and _L files as well as many skin variations (Tanned skin, sun tan, etc) which I still don't know where they will be used .
At first I replaced all the pl folders with 1.08 nude skin but there was no change on the skin. Then I manually replaced the skin texture on
"GameData\Model\Playable\skn00\skn00_c0_H.cat"

.........................................................................................................

Edit:

Seems to be working fine.
Screenshot_4.jpg.dc230aaf4797470e908c8a426913c8dc.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg.e02fa752a05e82233bf5bcbee2ccc85e.jpg
PS: I had to use Ayame's apron _L file since I didn't find the Bubbles_L and Just making a copy of a _H file and renaming it to _L will likely crash.
I won't be touching the game today. I will take a better look tomorrow, Since I have some doubts with the Commando pack. The underwear seems to work the same way as EV. So it's possible to Wear panties without bra and vice-versa and the comando pack was more of a compatibility pack for invisible outfits on PBS.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

That's how it was on EV however doing so will increase your gpu load and may drop fps if your rig isn't high enough

.................................................................................................................

Haven't tested in game yet... I will do some cleaning here since I was messing with a bunch of files. But here is the general process....
Nude Skin 1.08 from PBS (since they are in proper dds) - Using Only the skin textures not the file.
Comando Pack
Decensor from EV

Useful Info ....
All characters now have a skn folder where the skins are supposed to go cointaining _H and _L files as well as many skin variations (Tanned skin, sun tan, etc) which I still don't know where they will be used .
At first I replaced all the pl folders with 1.08 nude skin but there was no change on the skin. Then I manually replaced the skin texture on

.........................................................................................................

Edit:

Screenshot_4.jpg.dc230aaf4797470e908c8a426913c8dc.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg.e02fa752a05e82233bf5bcbee2ccc85e.jpg
PS: I had to use Ayame's apron _L file since I didn't find the Bubbles_L and Just making a copy of a _H file and renaming it to _L will likely crash.
I won't be touching the game today. I will take a better look tomorrow, Since I have some doubts with the Commando pack. The underwear seems to work the same way as EV. So it's possible to Wear panties without bra and vice-versa and the comando pack was more of a compatibility pack for invisible outfits on PBS.

nice work bro

1 hour ago, omgboat said:

I tried those 4 mod, extracted all the files from all of them into the correct folders, but had no luck. 

I still have the god beams, and I used the EV decensor. 

I have issues with 4 mods as well.  I even try to add _H and _L and have those to replaced that are in FreeCos and Swim folder.

At least I got the lightbeam from getuploader that work for burst renewal to work.

Edit: Seems I got it to work.  So now will test it out once I finish eating.

10 hours ago, The Butler said:

Comando Pack
Decensor from EV

Useful Info ....

Edit:

What's the file name for school bloomer?

And where to download 1.08 PBS mods?

13 hours ago, sia_tomo said:

SKBRN_スキン        ( SKBRN_Skin )

This is interesting I think.  It contains :

おまけ                    ( bonus )
スキン_毛あり        ( skin with hair )
スキン_毛なし        ( skin without hair )

デフォ服全裸化      ( default clothes naked )
ノーパン化             ( wearing no underwear )

7 minutes ago, fapper17 said:

can anyone asist me with that download page?

no matter what are the inputs i cant access the download

ewee.jpg

First of all you translated that page. Well don't do it. 

Then write kagura in the largest space and write the letters that you see on the right in the little space.

12 minutes ago, fapper17 said:

is by any chance a way to have the original clothes (pre and post transformations) but having nips and vag only showing when the clothes are torn appart?

having there naked all the time, is a bit too much lol

This. Please :)

3 hours ago, fapper17 said:

is by any chance a way to have the original clothes (pre and post transformations) but having nips and vag only showing when the clothes are torn appart?

I wouldn't say it's impossible.....

Screenshot_7.jpg.336dddc9a2bca41e98854d9f5d932ecf.jpgScreenshot_6.jpg.c03af8f57255909df6dadffabf6f2879.jpg

But some further hex editing on clothes will be necessary....
Since I believe the bra data is included in each cloth.

You can use Uniform mods for EV to get the effect you want but that's not really recommended since it may cause crash at some point and their model is not that great.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

Screenshot_7.jpg.336dddc9a2bca41e98854d9f5d932ecf.jpgScreenshot_6.jpg.c03af8f57255909df6dadffabf6f2879.jpg

You can use Uniform mods for EV to get the effect you want but that's not really recommended since it may cause crash at some point and their model is not that great.

i have almost zero idea of how to mod correctly, my only experience was with estival vs and it was a tryal and error most of the time

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

i played through the entirety of hanzo story with EV mods and had no crash but yes, the models are worse

i doubt that the underwear is build into the costumes, after all you can change the underwear.right now we have invisible panties, so the only thing,that would be needed,would be invisible bras. and since you can change the bras in the wardrobe, it should be possible by recoloring the bra to look like it's invisible, at least thats how it worked (form the perspective of a user,not a modder) in EV and SV

@Joker's quinn 

right now, the mod only has nudetextures for the default skincolor, so whats missing is the normal, pale,tan and tan-line color(all of then just have white squares for nipples)

3 hours ago, The Butler said:

1 hour ago, bluerobot99 said:

i played through the entirety of hanzo story with EV mods and had no crash but yes, the models are worse

Which mods did you use to achieve the affect in the screenshot? Also which mod removes the light censor god beams? I can't get it to work.

30 minutes ago, omgboat said:

Which mods did you use to achieve the affect in the screenshot? Also which mod removes the light censor god beams? I can't get it to work.

Naked Kagura has the answer to the light beam removal on the first page

"Got it to work. Actually have to replace the file in \Localize\EN\effect\ for the  English version. "

7 hours ago, fapper17 said:

something like this or?? 

Ikaruga and Hibari in Pre-Transform Torn 1

Katsuragi and Yagyu Pre-Transform Torn 2

2019-01-24_16h45_00.png