Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

9 minutes ago, chope said:

So anyone tested if estival versus mods work on this one?

ive gotten all but the pubic hair mods i have to work so the girls are just left with white textures on the nips and vag even the body scales mods seem to work just fine im guessing the ctd is related to the fact you can change skin color now but im no expert modder so yea

i managed to inject skin textures using Special K but otherwise we'll probably have to wait for the math/programming/whatever people to figure out how to replace textures through the files. everything ive tried to replace skin textures in the files has not worked at all

I already have EV and PBS modded and very happy with them.  This seems to have less characters and maybe less poses in diorama mode, but maybe more clothes?

So outside of the story mode, I'm not sure if there's more to this game than EV and PBS has to offer with how mods can supplement the game here.

Modding the game to enjoy story mode in a whole new light might be fun, but this just seems even more of the same that we already have in plentiful mods with EV and PBS (but maybe more jiggle boob physics?)

Just don't know if it's worth pursuing much here compared to what we already have with EV and PBS..

I can't understand : in FreeCos there are cat files with H or L , the same thin for Swim folder.  But in the two folders of PBS there are not. 

And this is just an example , almost  all files are different from PBS  game folders.

For the other Senran Kagura games there was a japanese community that created interesting mods.

But this game was released yesterday , I don't know.  The Light Removal Mod for the other games were made by some member of this site , though.

If you know about that japanese website with BURST MODS write the URL here , please.

OT : if anyone is interested about a Trainer of this game has been released.   ?

4 hours ago, Monty-R said:

Got it to work. Actually have to replace the file in \Localize\EN\effect\ for the  English version.

You are right. The recommended path for the light removal is wrong.

Doing some tests here....

--------------------------------
Edit:
For skins mod to work they should be proper .dds otherwise your game will crash.
Some Clothes mod should work, tested my School Bloomers from PBS and it's working.

Screenshot_1.jpg.6d6fb0705815e8e2676bcbd61fc9f44e.jpg
Hex structure is pretty similar to PBS.
For those who are confused with _H and _L files. They are pretty much the same. And I already explained it before...
_H = Texture/Models that will be used in Cutscenes/Dioramas/Dressing Room (High Resolution)
_L = Textures that will be used for gameplay (Low resolution)

41 minutes ago, The Butler said:

_H = Texture/Models that will be used in Cutscenes/Dioramas/Dressing Room (High Resolution)
_L = Textures that will be used for gameplay (Low resolution)

Can I replace the _L textures with the _H to get high res textures in game?