Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

3 hours ago, The Butler said:

Try without the 4k skin first.
It might be taking a toll on the game engine or you rig.

i mean i have a 1050ti, doubt that's the case, and it's not lagging at all, besides, i did try using a vanilla version of the playable file, without the 4k textures, but it still crashes.
im thinking im going to have to reinstall the whole game again, and i'll wait for detailed instructions on how to install each mod or something like that before i attempt to install any.

2 hours ago, kholdy said:

Yes, but it'll just ignore that texture, as far as I can tell.

1 hour ago, walid0303 said:

i mean i have a 1050ti, doubt that's the case, and it's not lagging at all, besides, i did try using a vanilla version of the playable file, without the 4k textures, but it still crashes.
im thinking im going to have to reinstall the whole game again, and i'll wait for detailed instructions on how to install each mod or something like that before i attempt to install any.

Working fine for me with 4k

Spoiler

20190129211832_1.jpg.7edfa429ec846b143e6df09b34a41538.jpg

I tried using the braless post-transform outfits from estival versus. Most of them work but some had infinite loading.

Gameplay worked for a few missions but I got stuck and crashing at the end of the same mission now. Removing the outfits didn't fix the crashes so I'll reinstall later and try again.

Does anyone know what ID is what girl for both Estival versus and Re:Burst?

1 hour ago, thehurtbear said:

Is it possible to just to have specific uniforms/underwear invisible ? I want just Famitsu underwear invisible and one of the uniforms invisible (but not the default uniform 1) .. any easy way to do this ? That way I can pick and choose who has full clothing or not

Is it possible to just to have specific uniforms ?
Yes just rename one of the invisible uniforms to the clothing ID you want. As for the ID you will have to get it yourself. Use CTE and check PBS summary for ID references. Since I don't know if all the clothings share the same ID as PBS.

Is it possible to just to have specific underwear invisible ?

For now only the default uniforms have the underwear(bra) invisible.

On 1/29/2019 at 12:40 PM, kholdy said:

Updated new body model, credit goes to japanese modders as usual.

尻増量+乳首付きボディ 独立テクスチャVer.7z

Now features increased butt size as well, and it has its textures included in the files, so no more needing to overlay them on existing skins.

However, that does have a notable downside. With the skin texture being included in the outfit file, it can't display things like different skin color or tattoos. So your Hikage, Homura, and some others, will all look weird with this.

Before anyone asks, no, I don't have a version with original butt size and included skin textures. It's either both or none.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

vjhPYfA.jpg.92038241af071b1157d25d16ea65009d.jpg

Can someone make a bush version of this mod?

i apologize for this but theres alot of mods on all the pages and im not sure on what to install, so far i saw some people having issues while others are going great then some are having crashes , can some one direct me to some links on what to install 

im trying to get 3d nipples 

with nude and uncensored no light

the old braless mods stillwork for old assets

for the new assets, the material identifications changed slightly

burst reneweal uses 6 bytes chunks, which is slightly different from the 8 bytes chunks from SKEV

this is the chunk describing the material that has the 1st or 2nd stage break bra 31_00_H (tattered uniform)

06 60 10 30 00 10

the first byte is common to 2 of the 3 bra materials, the third bra material has a 10, different outfits have different body/bra tags

second byte is common in all materials (like in SKEV)

the third is the single id

30 is visibility, works exactly like SKEV

00 and 10 are common to all material chunks

for comparison this is the other break stage bra chunk

06 60 24 30 00 10

the method to remove bra is unchanged:

*) edit the one id (third byte) from the break stage upper bodies (the one with the chest cavities), make it the same to the upper body without chest cavities

eg, using 31_00:

00 60 0f 30 00 10 //1st stage upper body

00 60 23 30 00 10//2st stage upper body

00 60 27 30 00 10//complete upper body

after editing becomes

00 60 27 30 00 10 //1st stage upper body

00 60 27 30 00 10//2st stage upper body

*)change visibility byte of 1st and 2nd stage break bra

06 60 10 30 00 10 -> 06 60 10 00 00 10

06 60 24 30 00 10 -> 06 60 24 00 00 10

this should be repeated for the flat chest versions

i dont care about flat chests so i didnt bother but method should be the same

to make it easier to find the ids (instead of changing them one by one by tril and error) you can 

1) unpack the cat using SKEV_cat_ana

2) convert the tmd into mqo using SK_TMD_TOOL

3) open the mqo in metasequoia (premiumware with 30d trial)

4) look for chest/bra material by clicking "show selected parts only" and then "sel mat"(select current material)

5) once you have found the chest/bra material you can get the id from the material name

eg: metasequoia material gp035, 35 converted to hex is 23 so the chunk will be the one containing 60 23 30 00 10

you can also edit models using metasequoia AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT DELETE OR ADD VERTEX

you can then convert the mqo back to tmd then repack the cat

attached file is 31_00_H braless (big breasts only)

referenced tools can be found in google

31_00_H.cat

On 1/23/2019 at 10:59 PM, The Butler said:

That's how it was on EV however doing so will increase your gpu load and may drop fps if your rig isn't high enough

.................................................................................................................

And bam... It's working...

Screenshot_2.jpg.26dd27cf29f009f711b04990db7c33ec.jpg

Haven't tested in game yet... I will do some cleaning here since I was messing with a bunch of files. But here is the general process....
Nude Skin 1.08 from PBS (since they are in proper dds) - Using Only the skin textures not the file.
Comando Pack
School Bloomers from PBS.
Decensor from EV

Useful Info ....
All characters now have a skn folder where the skins are supposed to go cointaining _H and _L files as well as many skin variations (Tanned skin, sun tan, etc) which I still don't know where they will be used .
At first I replaced all the pl folders with 1.08 nude skin but there was no change on the skin. Then I manually replaced the skin texture on
"GameData\Model\Playable\skn00\skn00_c0_H.cat"

.........................................................................................................

Edit:

Seems to be working fine.
Screenshot_4.jpg.dc230aaf4797470e908c8a426913c8dc.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg.e02fa752a05e82233bf5bcbee2ccc85e.jpg
PS: I had to use Ayame's apron _L file since I didn't find the Bubbles_L and Just making a copy of a _H file and renaming it to _L will likely crash.
I won't be touching the game today. I will take a better look tomorrow, Since I have some doubts with the Commando pack. The underwear seems to work the same way as EV. So it's possible to Wear panties without bra and vice-versa and the comando pack was more of a compatibility pack for invisible outfits on PBS.

where to downalod

3 hours ago, max4569877 said:

where to downalod naked mode 

i need nude mode burst re newal

where to downalod

1 hour ago, max4569877 said:

its delete all clothes

Pls no double,triple and so on... post.

I ask you to edit your post and say everything you need on a single one.
Otherwise the topic will be full of unnecessary posts. And sorry if I seem rude but let's keep things clean.

Now for what you asked (or at least I think that was your intention.
Any mods I was making I discontinued since there was better mods appearing and I would likely take a long time to finish it.
You cand check THIS TOPIC for a list of the current available mods or browse through this topic to find them.

I will report your multiple posts and ask for a moderator to merge them, unless you do so yourself.

Everything is working for me fine. I kinda wish more outfits could be made nude underneath but whatever works, I still enjoy the mods. Thanks to all the helped me.

Just one last question:

Has anyone tried to, attempted, or looked at, making the npc girls naked underneath their clothes? We almost 100% of the time knock their clothes off before we defeat them. So can they be made nude? I am sure they have the same models for all the types of girls. Theres gotta be a way to make them naked, right?

Of course I am not a modder, I am just asking. I guess the same can be applied to many of the other games. Is it possible at all?

Thanks in advance!

- M

2 hours ago, mukuro said:

Everything is working for me fine. I kinda wish more outfits could be made nude underneath but whatever works, I still enjoy the mods. Thanks to all the helped me.

Just one last question:

Has anyone tried to, attempted, or looked at, making the npc girls naked underneath their clothes? We almost 100% of the time knock their clothes off before we defeat them. So can they be made nude? I am sure they have the same models for all the types of girls. Theres gotta be a way to make them naked, right?

Of course I am not a modder, I am just asking. I guess the same can be applied to many of the other games. Is it possible at all?

Thanks in advance!

- M

i was thinking the same thing, a nude minion mod would be awesome if it can be done..

On 2/3/2019 at 7:36 AM, qberr said:

the old braless mods stillwork for old assets

for the new assets, the material identifications changed slightly

burst reneweal uses 6 bytes chunks, which is slightly different from the 8 bytes chunks from SKEV

this is the chunk describing the material that has the 1st or 2nd stage break bra 31_00_H (tattered uniform)

06 60 10 30 00 10

the first byte is common to 2 of the 3 bra materials, the third bra material has a 10, different outfits have different body/bra tags

second byte is common in all materials (like in SKEV)

the third is the single id

30 is visibility, works exactly like SKEV

00 and 10 are common to all material chunks

for comparison this is the other break stage bra chunk

06 60 24 30 00 10

the method to remove bra is unchanged:

*) edit the one id (third byte) from the break stage upper bodies (the one with the chest cavities), make it the same to the upper body without chest cavities

eg, using 31_00:

00 60 0f 30 00 10 //1st stage upper body

00 60 23 30 00 10//2st stage upper body

after editing becomes

00 60 27 30 00 10 //1st stage upper body

00 60 27 30 00 10//2st stage upper body

*)change visibility byte of 1st and 2nd stage break bra

06 60 10 30 00 10 -> 06 60 10 00 00 10

06 60 24 30 00 10 -> 06 60 24 00 00 10

this should be repeated for the flat chest versions

i dont care about flat chests so i didnt bother but method should be the same

to make it easier to find the ids (instead of changing them one by one by tril and error) you can 

1) unpack the cat using SKEV_cat_ana

2) convert the tmd into mqo using SK_TMD_TOOL

3) open the mqo in metasequoia (premiumware with 30d trial)

4) look for chest/bra material by clicking "show selected parts only" and then "sel mat"(select current material)

5) once you have found the chest/bra material you can get the id from the material name

eg: metasequoia material gp035, 35 converted to hex is 23 so the chunk will be the one containing 60 23 30 00 10

you can also edit models using metasequoia AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT DELETE OR ADD VERTEX

you can then convert the mqo back to tmd then repack the cat

attached file is 31_00_H braless (big breasts only)

referenced tools can be found in google

31_00_H.cat

Sorry for the noob question

So I just need Metasequoia to do all of this or are there more needed?