Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

On 1/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, Monty-R said:

I downloaded that, replaced the original com.cat, but the lightbeams are still there (at least in the Library mode).

Edited: Got it to work. Actually have to replace the file in \Localize\EN\effect\ for the  English version.

thanks dude, it worked for me too

1 hour ago, giggityquagmire said:

Ah, the Re:Newal Old Hanzo Uniform is currently not affected by the mod atm :( 

This is the list of clothes that only works with the uniform and bra removal atm.

Hanzo Uniform (Scarf)

Hanzo Uniform

Hanzo Uniform (Unbuttoned)

Gessen Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Spats)

Hebijo Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Mini-Skirt)

Hebijio Uniform (Micro-mini) 

Also make sure you select Color 2 for these clothes for it to work.

Pictures of the files you need if you already downloaded the nude skin mod. 

2019-01-26_13h22_41.png

OK, so am I correct to assume that:

_00 = Full Nude
_01 = Only bra removed

However would the _01 have the _00 texture in this case or _01 still have it's former texture ?

Let me know if I made thing overcomplicated to answer and I will try to make things more simple.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary Topic created.

19 minutes ago, The Butler said:

_00 = Full Nude
_01 = Only bra removed

However would the _01 have the _00 texture in this case or _01 still have it's former texture ?

Let me know if I made thing overcomplicated to answer and I will try to make things more simple.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary Topic created.

The _01 (and other numbers) are outfit colors. By default, if you copy over ALL files, the default uniform will be invisible, and color 2 will be braless (and changed to default uniform color). By only copying over _01 files, you still have the normal uniforms, but you also have a braless variant.

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

_00 = Full Nude
_01 = Only bra removed

Summary Topic created.

Yes, you are indeed correct.

Regarding the texture stuff, I am not sure >.<

I think @kholdy gave a good answer to your question. 

3 hours ago, kholdy said:

The _01 (and other numbers) are outfit colors. By default, if you copy over ALL files, the default uniform will be invisible, and color 2 will be braless (and changed to default uniform color). By only copying over _01 files, you still have the normal uniforms, but you also have a braless variant.

Yup that's what I guessed.... But I wasn't sure regarding the texture.
I think the intention of the invisible _00 is because the girl use them on the Menu Screen, and so by making it invisible they will be nude there.
Thnks for the answer.
I will edit the Summary with the files and this info later....

@giggityquagmire Thnks he indeed had. :3

News from pinkcafe, modder finished his body model with nipples.

https://ux.getuploader.com/sk_mod/download/87

The model replaces the Famitsu swimsuit, change its color for different varieties of the model. 

1 is normal, 2 is inverted, 3 is inflated, 4 is huge, 5 is gigantic.

Note that the 4K skin posted here will NOT work with this mod, it'll look awful. The mod comes packaged with a nipple texture that needs to be overlayed on your existing skin texture for it to look right.

Spoiler

1ZszuHz.thumb.jpg.fbd01fdfeb509840051a1398e7b2a9f6.jpg

I have 3 questions , anyone can help?

( There is a NoBra Mod that turns invisible the uniforms as well , but I don't like it )

Do you have a mod NoBraOnly ?

Do you have a mod that turns invisible all the Swimsuits?

And is there another mod turns invisible only one Outfit?

22 minutes ago, kholdy said:

The model replaces the Famitsu swimsuit, change its color for different varieties of the model. 

Note that the 4K skin posted here will NOT work with this mod, it'll look awful. The mod comes packaged with a nipple texture that needs to be overlayed on your existing skin texture for it to look right.

Hide contents

Great I will definitely look into it .

15 minutes ago, Naked Kagura said:

I have 3 questions , anyone can help?

( There is a NoBra Mod that turns invisible the uniforms as well , but I don't like it )

Do you have a mod NoBraOnly ?

Do you have a mod that turns invisible all the Swimsuits?

And is there another mod turns invisible only one Outfit?

1. Check this post and my post followed by kholdy's post .
  2. No
  3. School Bloomers from pbs work completely fine, You can also use one of the modded uniforms.
5 hours ago, Cappdog said:

Anybody knows if there's a way to keep censorship during transformations but deactivate it when stripping the girls in battle? Are they separate files or the same? ?

I don't think so.
There are two files that are *linked*
"Gamedata\effect\com.cat"
"Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat" (English version of the game)
If you only replace "Gamedata\effect\com.cat" you won't get any censorship and if you only replace "Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat" you will get no censorship but you game will be scrambled since you won't be able to get any torn state clothes.

8 hours ago, kholdy said:

Reveal hidden contents

can you give me a little more info on this?  specifically the overlay process.  thanks

I don't think so.
If you only replace "Gamedata\effect\com.cat" you won't get any censorship and if you replace "Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat" you will get no censorship but you game will be scrambled since you won't be able to get any torn state clothes.

Oh, that's a bummer. It could be done on Shinovi Versus so I thought it could be done now (SV had light beams and/or ribbons to censor transformations and little faces to censor clothes explosions)

Thanks for the information ?

If you only replace "Gamedata\effect\com.cat" you won't get any censorship and if you replace "Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat" you will get no censorship but you game will be scrambled since you won't be able to get any torn state clothes.

I might be misunderstanding something but I don't think the latter is true. I have only replaced "Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat" and I still get torn state clothes.

1 hour ago, Quinncy Crow said:

I might be misunderstanding something but I don't think the latter is true. I have only replaced "Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat" and I still get torn state clothes.

Might be a bug on my end them. But if I only replace Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat The animation of the clothes getting torn will happen however the clothes will be intact.
I had to replace both file for it to work properly.

Found a problem with the current mods. After replacing both pre- and post-transformation clothes to an invisible one, Shinobi transformation puts them into the soap bubbles outfit, but removes it after the animation.

I assume the "invisible" outfit is actually that outfit made transparent, but that transparency doesn't work in the shinobi transformation scenes.

49 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Might be a bug on my end them. But if I only replace Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat The animation of the clothes getting torn will happen however the clothes will be intact.
I had to replace both file for it to work properly.

Yeah I'm not getting that. But the only mods I have are the 4k skin replacer and the light censor remover. I don't have any of the invisible outfit stuff (waiting for a more reliable nobra).

43 minutes ago, Cappdog said:

So, only level 3's get the opponent girl nude? That sucks. What are the requirements to unleash level 3s? Besides having the setting in "unlock" that is.

you can do it with the burst attack thing too

you have to finish them off with it, i dont think it maters what state they're in if you finish them with that

11 hours ago, The Butler said:

I don't think so.
If you only replace "Gamedata\effect\com.cat" you won't get any censorship and if you only replace "Gamedata\Locales\EN\effect\com.cat" you will get no censorship but you game will be scrambled since you won't be able to get any torn state clothes.

Not sure if my problem is unique or not but with the censor file from the mod summary page my game currently shows the girls uncensored however during the transformation scenes the light beams are still there. Also getting that soap transformation when swaping to a 'fully nude' post transformation costume like hanzo color 1. Also when using the the de censor from the summary page, my game stops showing torn cloths states.

40 minutes ago, sarasvati said:

Not sure if my problem is unique or not but with the censor file from the mod summary page my game currently shows the girls uncensored however during the transformation scenes the light beams are still there. Also getting that soap transformation when swaping to a 'fully nude' post transformation costume like hanzo color 1. Also when using the the de censor from the summary page, my game stops showing torn cloths states.

Yeah, the uncensor patch don't work. If you see them naked is cause you are using the remove panty mod as well. In cutscenes they are never naked only ripped clothes so that's the reason you see them naked. But the lightbeams are still there.

59 minutes ago, bluerobot99 said:

you can do it with the burst attack thing too

you have to finish them off with it, i dont think it maters what state they're in if you finish them with that

Is not even necessary to use the burst finisher. Any attack in burst mode will do.

54 minutes ago, sarasvati said:

Can you make opponent girls nude by finishing them with a level 3 or burst attack tho?

7 minutes ago, ThisIsMyNick said:

Yeah, the uncensor patch don't work. If you see them naked is cause you are using the remove panty mod as well. In cutscenes they are never naked only ripped clothes so that's the reason you see them naked. But the lightbeams are still there.

Is not even necessary to use the burst finisher. Any attack in burst mode will do.

Burst mode! Noted. Gonna try it out, thanks!

22 minutes ago, Cappdog said:

Can you make opponent girls nude by finishing them with a level 3 or burst attack tho?

Burst mode! Noted. Gonna try it out, thanks!

If what the person that responded to me said is true then it wont matter what attack is done. Ive tried the two sets of uncensored mods here with every possible combination of using them either by changing the file withing the locale directory or just the effect directory and both and i cant seem to remove the lights. Thus the only function of nudity that can be made is using the clothing mods with the nude skins and then when you or your opponent is reduced to thier underwear they will be 'nude' however if you trigger the lights by attacking them till they are 'nude' by game understanding. So for the outcome that your hoping doesnt fullly exist and might not ever? since it was never done with EV.

What im wondering is then is it feels like most people here have the lights removed, since if im not mistaken im the first to comment on them still remaining despite having done all the recommendations here that seemingly have worked for some people?