Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

25 minutes ago, sarasvati said:

What im wondering is then is it feels like most people here have the lights removed, since if im not mistaken im the first to comment on them still remaining despite having done all the recommendations here that seemingly have worked for some people?

Worked for me on first try... maybe you should try again with a fresh restored copy of the game?

1 hour ago, Cappdog said:

Worked for me on first try... maybe you should try again with a fresh restored copy of the game?

i have twice done that, did you just use the summaries version of the uncensor? or the one posted on the first page?

So my poor reading skills misssed that the first decensor put the file in the localize folder and not the local folder. So ive got the version working however the one posted in the summary does not work for me unless the purpose of it was to bring back the english text on shinobi tranformations? not sure tho since i havent tested.

8 minutes ago, 0rdinaryJ0e said:

so I just got this game, followed all the posts and got the nude mods to work, but the post-transformation still has bras, is there something to fix that?

thats because thier costumes are not apart of the costumes that have bras removed, its been listed before multiple times that only the school uniforms have thier underwear removed. so if you want to have thier transformations nude you have to change thier outfits to the school uniforms

2 hours ago, sarasvati said:

If what the person that responded to me said is true then it wont matter what attack is done. Ive tried the two sets of uncensored mods here with every possible combination of using them either by changing the file withing the locale directory or just the effect directory and both and i cant seem to remove the lights. Thus the only function of nudity that can be made is using the clothing mods with the nude skins and then when you or your opponent is reduced to thier underwear they will be 'nude' however if you trigger the lights by attacking them till they are 'nude' by game understanding. So for the outcome that your hoping doesnt fullly exist and might not ever? since it was never done with EV.

What im wondering is then is it feels like most people here have the lights removed, since if im not mistaken im the first to comment on them still remaining despite having done all the recommendations here that seemingly have worked for some people?

Maybe it's the version of the game, it got updated to 1.1 , the uncensor (light bars removal)might just work only  for 1.0.

Also could be working or not depending if it's steam version or not .

thanks for the consideration, i figured it all out. Not sure if the typical mods work for everyone else but as long as u put w/e cos.cat that people have upload in the localize folder(localize/en/effect) your golden. The directiories that they tried to auto extract into didnt work for me, if anyone else is having problems with the light censorship maybe this will help, also the summary censorship mods keep the english text when transforming while the earlier japanese de censor mod removes it.

5 hours ago, sarasvati said:

Not sure if my problem is unique or not but with the censor file from the mod summary page my game currently shows the girls uncensored however during the transformation scenes the light beams are still there. Also getting that soap transformation when swaping to a 'fully nude' post transformation costume like hanzo color 1. Also when using the the de censor from the summary page, my game stops showing torn cloths states.

4 hours ago, sarasvati said:

I will be redoing all tests here and post you with the answers. I will also be correcting the file on the summary.
I still have the original com.cat here (from both Gamedata\Effect and Localize folders).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was indeed no need to replace com.cat in Gamedata\effect only in the localize folder.
Also I made a mistake while arranging the folder. Folder correct name was Localize I wrote it as Locale.
Link on Summary should be fixed now and you guys can safely remove Locale folder from your game.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here is the original COM.CAT for Gamedata\effect . I will be removing this particular file from the 7z in the summary leaving only the correct file for the locale folder.

On 1/27/2019 at 7:52 AM, kholdy said:

News from pinkcafe, modder finished his body model with nipples.

https://ux.getuploader.com/sk_mod/download/87

The model replaces the Famitsu swimsuit, change its color for different varieties of the model. 

1 is normal, 2 is inverted, 3 is inflated, 4 is huge, 5 is gigantic.

Note that the 4K skin posted here will NOT work with this mod, it'll look awful. The mod comes packaged with a nipple texture that needs to be overlayed on your existing skin texture for it to look right.

Reveal hidden contents

1ZszuHz.thumb.jpg.fbd01fdfeb509840051a1398e7b2a9f6.jpg

I never used mods like this , then why these boobs?  Is there something wrong in the skins?  Of course I tried every kind of skin pack that I found.

why.jpg.599ceec20547da30a44c1ef920dfbcd0.jpg

44 minutes ago, Naked Kagura said:

I never used mods like this , then why these boobs?  Is there something wrong in the skins?  Of course I tried every kind of skin pack that I found.

It replaces Famitsu swimsuit as stated by kholdy 
This mod is similar to Monstrous tits from PBS.

18 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Flat chested girls should use the Inverted.
Anyway gonna check it here,

EDIT :

I used  Ayame Apron C1 (No Sandalls)  for do that with all girls, included Ryoubi and Mirai.

This happen only with Ryoubi with all swimsuits.

21 minutes ago, azerty96 said:

Well I've tried this mod

Hide contents

20190128211614_1.jpg.d1b0dccf9ed58c42da3d07641b58ec7b.jpg

But as you can see it's absolutly not like these screenshots

Hide contents

1ZszuHz.thumb.jpg.fbd01fdfeb509840051a1398e7b2a9f6.jpg

what do you think?

Could it be because of the 4k skin?

or maybe because of the breast size changes?

It's stated in kholdy's post, You need to manually edit the nipples on the skins with the one that comes with the mod.

so i've installed the panties removal mod, and the bra one, with 4k skins + the light remover, but it started to crash.
is there any way to know what exactly is causing the crash? like a log or something?
it's crashing specifically at Chapter 3 mission 2, after the victory end screen.

can anyone help?

Collection of bugs.  I'm starting to think that the cause are all the skin packs.  If someone knows how to fix them can tell me or ... have fun  ? 

Spoiler

nonipples2.jpgnonipples1.jpg.f720728a3aab1b3b8f2d4f6e096bcc65.jpgnovagina.jpg

1 hour ago, Naked Kagura said:

Collection of bugs.  I'm starting to think that the cause are all the skin packs.  If someone knows how to fix them can tell me or ... have fun  ? 

Reveal hidden contents

nonipples2.jpgnonipples1.jpg.f720728a3aab1b3b8f2d4f6e096bcc65.jpgnovagina.jpg

First and Second image = Missing skin mod.
Third Image = Apparently something with the no panties mod or missing skin mod again.

1 hour ago, walid0303 said:

so i've installed the panties removal mod, and the bra one, with 4k skins + the light remover, but it started to crash.
is there any way to know what exactly is causing the crash? like a log or something?
it's crashing specifically at Chapter 3 mission 2, after the victory end screen.

can anyone help?

Try without the 4k skin first.
It might be taking a toll on the game engine or you rig.

Updated new body model, credit goes to japanese modders as usual.

尻増量+乳首付きボディ 独立テクスチャVer.7z

Now features increased butt size as well, and it has its textures included in the files, so no more needing to overlay them on existing skins.

However, that does have a notable downside. With the skin texture being included in the outfit file, it can't display things like different skin color or tattoos. So your Hikage, Homura, and some others, will all look weird with this.

Before anyone asks, no, I don't have a version with original butt size and included skin textures. It's either both or none.

Preview:

Spoiler

vjhPYfA.jpg.92038241af071b1157d25d16ea65009d.jpg

3 minutes ago, kholdy said:

Updated new body model, credit goes to japanese modders as usual.

尻増量+乳首付きボディ 独立テクスチャVer.7z

Now features increased butt size as well, and it has its textures included in the files, so no more needing to overlay them on existing skins.

However, that does have a notable downside. With the skin texture being included in the outfit file, it can't display things like different skin color or tattoos. So your Hikage, Homura, and some others, will all look weird with this.

Before anyone asks, no, I don't have a version with original butt size and included skin textures. It's either both or none.

Preview:

Hide contents

vjhPYfA.jpg.92038241af071b1157d25d16ea65009d.jpg

So if i'm not wrong that means the mod will now work with 4k texture installed?