-Sexy Apron
-Sexy Knit
-Sexy Maid
-Sexy Open Dress
-Yomi's Outfit

1405238590_BralessCostumes01.thumb.JPG.1fb7ff6203d188d034963d66d00d00f0.JPG

WS001819.JPG.57c5ff555efd900b6504c0aa518b84de.JPG

WS001822.JPG.9f7af8643643be71ab2e678dc0410c1a.JPG

Problems with this model will also be fixed.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for the MOD, I really like it!
But I want to know is there any way to restore the original length skirt?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 10:59 AM, Black_K321 said:

Hello, how to use "Custom body scales"? i wants to scales body of girls.

For Bodyscaling yourself I recommend this PBS program that's functional for Burst, EV, and even SV if you ignore errors and know what not to click.

Rename the original "plbodyscl"s something else.

Open the program and select a "plbodyscl" from any of the games' "GameData\Binary\Param\Player"
Select body parts you want to change, click a space and change the number, and while you're free to experiment I wouldn't go much past 1.20 for any value.

Don't click any of Leo's spaces when you're using it for EV.  And with SV: Daidoji, Rin, and Ryobi (after transformation) are labelled as Jasmine, Ryoki and Hanabi, Renka is unused space, and don't click Kafuru.

And if you just wanted to use a pre-built file then I also showed you where to go: "GameData\Binary\Param\Player" looking to replace "plbodyscl"

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/21/2019 at 6:58 AM, youngmoist said:

so ive been messing with some older mods from EV and PBS and so far theyve been working mainly the accesories. does anyone know what acccessory does the nipple mod accessory point to? the file says acce_head32_00-04 . 

also i was wondering does anyone know have the body scale for this body type? 

5ad7518c69946_Sample01.jpg.708743760b2bff54429acb02fbbabd0b.jpg

3 years later, i also want to get into this lvl of modding.

also, I am unable to get this mode to work which was posted in this thread.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115564-senran-kagura-burst-renewal-modding/?do=findComment&comment=2598780

in the summary it says it replaces the Famitsu t-shirt which I cant seem to find even in the DLCs. I even tried changing the file name to replace an outfit that I have but it doesnt work.

any help would be awesome!

Edited by Tazepf
On 5/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, Tazepf said:

3 years later, i also want to get into this lvl of modding.

also, I am unable to get this mode to work which was posted in this thread.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115564-senran-kagura-burst-renewal-modding/?do=findComment&comment=2598780

in the summary it says it replaces the Famitsu t-shirt which I cant seem to find even in the DLCs. I even tried changing the file name to replace an outfit that I have but it doesnt work.

any help would be awesome!

The Famitsu t-shirt isn't like an actual downloadable dlc, I think its there if you had the other Senran Kagura's (EV or PBS) I could be wrong but I remember looking for it too in the store but I actually already had it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello know this is a PC modding thread but I'd still like to request your help. I am on ps4 and i simply just want the uncensoring mod(remove light beams) I know that you all modified the com.cat file in the effect folder. if possible can you please modify this ps4 com.cat and I can test it to see if it works? For PS4 homebrew, we add in mods by building a new update pkg with the modded files so I'd really appreciate if you can look into when you're available. Here are the two files, One is from the localize folder and the other is from the effect folder. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V3Ozp4M9_wwIzwKycHLGq68gxZG4xJmA?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PDsQNBV9x7jn3tjzsl1qSpKmangy8Sag?usp=sharing

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...