4 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

Hi, l was looking for JackO-pose animation some time, some days ago finally decised to update my GSPoses mod (last version i installed was 28.08.21 as i could remember) and was very happy to discover that last version of mod already had JackO animation.  ?

From this a little question - is there a SLAL animation of JackO-pose existing too (cant check it myself bcs having pack that cap 500 animations already), or its only GSPose for now?

Only on pose, is there a sex version already?

1 hour ago, Fnakasjg said:

good that its existing but have you a link on some SLAL pack that containing this animation? because while i was looking for pose, i would for sure discovered and animation too as well if it could be easy)

just search anubs animations

if its not on there its most likely on there pixiv or there other website

2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

just search anubs animations

if its not on there its most likely on there pixiv or there other website

i checked anubs anims here

i guess its newest version of pack bcs lying on loverslab itself, but cant find animation, if you have it itself can you name how exactly its called, or possible its another pack

the worst thing to checking it all by myself is that im already on animation limit and on FNIS, and on SLAL in game, so more targeted search will be so cool.

spending a lot of time just to switch packs of animation in NMM

Edited by Fnakasjg
49 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

i checked anubs anims here

i guess its newest version of pack bcs lying on loverslab itself, but cant find animation, if you have it itself can you name how exactly its called, or possible its another pack

the worst thing to checking it all by myself is that im already on animation limit and on FNIS, and on SLAL in game, so more targeted search will be so cool.

spending a lot of time just to switch packs of animation in NMM

it would be called splitpose sex, but like i said before, sense the LL version isn't really updated, you need to pay for the newer animations that are coming out https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2376-anubs-animation-dump-reborn/

which would be on there subscribster or pixiv

you mean this pose is in very fresh version?

i can wait a little if its was created like on 2 july its ok that its not already avalible on LL

i simply first thought that this animation is out for a while, if its freshly new its common to wait some time until it will be freeshared.

Any way thank for fast replying, will wait until it will become free)

Edited by Fnakasjg

@FutaNemesislol Hey! Sorry for bothering you but you are pretty much a guru when it comes to Futa stuff (at leas ti see it that way)

And i recently rebuild/updated my modlist and im wondering what Female Schlongs do you recommend? 
I currently have a few but it feels REALLY lackluster.  (I hope some day someone make a Dog/Canine Schlong as i usually play as a Wolf Girl)
Also skin patch's if you have any (for my bodies i use Demoniac CBBE btw)

Sorry for bothering but i get lost while searching for stuff here on LL and never get to find what i want

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@FutaNemesislol Hey! Sorry for bothering you but you are pretty much a guru when it comes to Futa stuff (at leas ti see it that way)

And i recently rebuild/updated my modlist and im wondering what Female Schlongs do you recommend? 
I currently have a few but it feels REALLY lackluster.  (I hope some day someone make a Dog/Canine Schlong as i usually play as a Wolf Girl)
Also skin patch's if you have any (for my bodies i use Demoniac CBBE btw)

Sorry for bothering but i get lost while searching for stuff here on LL and never get to find what i want

well you are a little behind, someone already did and i made a vid in the spoiler, this schlong is only for fairskin( don't pay attention to the wolf schlong, it was a bit messed up

Spoiler

anyway you should check the futa content thread, as lots of mods has been made. i wouldn't recommend demoniac as there aren't any patches for the best schlong to use which is trx futanari addon. You can use eithier fairskin, diamond, bijin, or the pure skin to have texture patches for trx futanari addon. You can find these patches here along with a way to get rid of the vagina, if you just want your character to have the pp only

Edited by FutaNemesislol
59 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

well you are a little behind, someone already did and i made a vid in the spoiler, this schlong is only for fairskin( don't pay attention to the wolf schlong, it was a bit messed up

Reveal hidden contents

anyway you should check the futa content thread, as lots of mods has been made. i wouldn't recommend demoniac as there aren't any patches for the best schlong to use which is trx futanari addon. You can use eithier fairskin, diamond, bijin, or the pure skin to have texture patches for trx futanari addon. You can find these patches here along with a way to get rid of the vagina, if you just want your character to have the pp only

The problem with that Thread is that, since its that, i have no idea where to begging, 400 pages are a lot of messages.

as for the other stuff, thanks! that alone is great help

One last thing, what tatoos do you use? Your girls always have these amazing tatoos and while i do myself have quite a lot, the only similar to yours would be Lewd Marks

sorry for bothering

10 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

The problem with that Thread is that, since its that, i have no idea where to begging, 400 pages are a lot of messages.

as for the other stuff, thanks! that alone is great help

One last thing, what tatoos do you use? Your girls always have these amazing tatoos and while i do myself have quite a lot, the only similar to yours would be Lewd Marks

sorry for bothering

yea it may have alot of pages, i just work my way from the last page for the most recent new stuff( if any)
its from rutah there is a couple that is similiar
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19162?tab=description

12 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

you mean this pose is in very fresh version?

i can wait a little if its was created like on 2 july its ok that its not already avalible on LL

i simply first thought that this animation is out for a while, if its freshly new its common to wait some time until it will be freeshared.

Any way thank for fast replying, will wait until it will become free)

I believe there is also one animation in Billy's  SLAL Pack. Its called "behind meme" or smth like that. Its not the same that's on a Vid above, but also features Jack-O pose

how to make schlong control through animation? Those. Like arms, legs, etc. I can normally export the keys to -shlong and below

NPC L Butt
NPC R Butt
Genitals
Schlong
NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]
GenitalsLag01
NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]
GenitalsLag02
NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]
GenitalsLag03
NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]
GenitalsLag04
NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]
GenitalsLag05
NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]
GenitalsLag06
NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

, but in the game the animation does not work on this.

Is it possible to pose argonian/khajiit tails? I don't believe I've ever seen anyone do it, and I think something like this would be a cool pose, in the same vein as the futa tankard pose

Spoiler

93277784_p0.thumb.jpg.fea5629a3d5607e4b25a6d155fb0d014.jpg

Maybe shyly looking back towards the camera?

On 6/18/2022 at 4:48 PM, modball said:

Maybe I was wrong about that one... and perhaps that's the reason I disabled it.

edit: Looks like the mod you posted earlier has an animation patch for SL Drunk Redux: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62191?tab=files

edit2: Made a replacement for SL Drunk Redux with the walk and idle (not sure what to do with turn right and left animations so I didn't include them). Overwrite files from Drunk animations SL Drunk Redux ESPFE patch.

Gunslicer SL Drunk Redux walk and idle.7z 27.67 kB · 29 downloads

would this work for LE ? 

Been looking for drunk anims to play with  SL Drunk redux  for a while now.

Edited by Shinobi7

Thank you for the great work first of all, your sneak, bow and 2-handed blades animations and a few more will stay in my setup forever.

Any plans on 1-handed and double-wielded weapons animations? Really looking forward to something fitting to make the game perfect.

Excellent work Gunslicer!

I have a suggestion, mining animations with pick axe. (or any other janky vanilla actions)

Vanilla ones look really bad, could be replaced with DAR by users.

Anyway, excellent work with all of the anims!