FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hello,

I've poked about this thread and seen a lot of great futa clothing, but I can't for the life of me figure out how people are doing it. What steps do you take to make, for example, this piece of clothing "revealing" so that it doesn't remove the penis (and doesn't add a vagina, since I'm using 3BA Vaginaless body)

Thanks in advance for the replies and the hardwork of all the modders in this thread :))

ScreenShot8.png

40 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Hello,

I've poked about this thread and seen a lot of great futa clothing, but I can't for the life of me figure out how people are doing it. What steps do you take to make, for example, this piece of clothing "revealing" so that it doesn't remove the penis (and doesn't add a vagina, since I'm using 3BA Vaginaless body)

Thanks in advance for the replies and the hardwork of all the modders in this thread :))

ScreenShot8.png

In your example, to get the penis to show you'd just go to the SOS MCM menu and tick "set outfit as revealing".

And as for your vagina issues...

It's incorrect to say that the vagina "gets added". The vagina is part of the body mesh itself, unlike schlongs which are just oddly shaped armours that your character equips.(Of course, even naked bodies are just armour in Skyrim, but I digress)

When you wear clothing, your naked body mesh gets swapped with the body mesh the clothing's author used as a base for their mod.

To get rid of the vagina, you'd need to open the clothing's project file in Outfit Studio and swap out the body with 3BA Vaginaless. I believe I went over the process on the 3BA Vaginaless download page.

Edited by donnerwetter
37 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

In your example, to get the penis to show you'd just go to the SOS MCM menu and tick "set outfit as revealing".

And as for your vagina issues...

It's incorrect to say that the vagina "gets added". The vagina is part of the body mesh itself, unlike schlongs which are just oddly shaped armours that your character equips.(Of course, even naked bodies are just armour in Skyrim, but I digress)

When you wear clothing, your naked body mesh gets swapped with the body mesh the clothing's author used as a base for their mod.

To get rid of the vagina, you'd need to open the clothing's project file in Outfit Studio and swap out the body with 3BA Vaginaless. I believe I went over the process on the 3BA Vaginaless download page.

Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah, I tried the SOS menu tick option, but the option only seems to work for the top part of the outfit? (the outfit has two parts). If I only equip the bottom part, the tick option is greyed out and it says that I have nothing equipped. If I have both the top and the bottom part equipped like in the picture, then even if I have SOS menu option ticked as revealing, the bottom part is still removing the penis.

As to the outfit conversion, I had a look on your download page and you did infact mention it at the very bottom ><; so I will try and figure that out based on your instructions.

Anyway, thanks for the great mod! And of course, any pointers as to how to make the bottom part of this outfit "revealing" would be much appreciated, since I have run into this issue quite a few times with other bottoms too.

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I got several reports that the weight painting on my TRX-based mods was off, they should now be back to normal. Sorry for taking so long to fix it, first I was busy with my Pregnant Normal Maps mod and then my computer completely shat itself.

tested the wet glands update 

Spoiler

1486535561_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.06-10_03_37_57.png.9b5f799be4fe15315b55f4b66496ff36.png162844937_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.06-10_05_36_21.png.6dfb1fac366889962e4928436def604d.png

6 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah, I tried the SOS menu tick option, but the option only seems to work for the top part of the outfit? (the outfit has two parts). If I only equip the bottom part, the tick option is greyed out and it says that I have nothing equipped. If I have both the top and the bottom part equipped like in the picture, then even if I have SOS menu option ticked as revealing, the bottom part is still removing the penis.

As to the outfit conversion, I had a look on your download page and you did infact mention it at the very bottom ><; so I will try and figure that out based on your instructions.

Anyway, thanks for the great mod! And of course, any pointers as to how to make the bottom part of this outfit "revealing" would be much appreciated, since I have run into this issue quite a few times with other bottoms too.

Could be that the bottom part uses the same equipment slot as SOS schlongs (52). I'd look into that.

1 hour ago, mabowabo said:

try to use eithier sse edit, outfit studio, or nif scope to change that bodyslot to something else

14 hours ago, Helblar said:

Somebody had to do it... XD

ScreenShot462.png

ScreenShot463.png

I see that you changed the body texture so will fit better with the schlong. Here I just cut a 512x512 piece of the body texture (tie region) and I think it looks OK during gameplay if you don't zoom on the statue.

skyrimse_2022_07_06_1rlj5u.jpg

9 hours ago, brutherman said:

tested the wet glands update 

Reveal hidden contents

1486535561_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.06-10_03_37_57.png.9b5f799be4fe15315b55f4b66496ff36.png162844937_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.06-10_05_36_21.png.6dfb1fac366889962e4928436def604d.png

Thanks for the report, I managed to improve the bend on that version. Look forward to the update soon.

Edit:

MOD UPDATE: TRX Futa Addon w 17(+17) New Pube styles, Wet Glans, 3BA (+Vaginaless) Sliders 1.03

The schlong bending animations should look better on the Wet Glans versions.

Edited by donnerwetter

@donnerwetter Hell yeah thats a lot of content! thanks! May i ask what arms/feet/tongue do you use on your pictures for the showcase of the Schlongs typed you have made?

Btw, not just to you but to anyone who happens to read, is possible to add tatoos to the balls/schlongs?  A bit like Slave Tats does, i have been dabbling with textures trying to get it to work but nothing so far.

2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@donnerwetter Hell yeah thats a lot of content! thanks! May i ask what arms/feet/tongue do you use on your pictures for the showcase of the Schlongs typed you have made?

Btw, not just to you but to anyone who happens to read, is possible to add tatoos to the balls/schlongs?  A bit like Slave Tats does, i have been dabbling with textures trying to get it to work but nothing so far.

I've been wondering the same thing

The hands just use claws I nabbed from some CBBE beast race hand replacer IIRC. The feet I made myself from Skyrim dragon feet and you'll find them uploaded in the comments on that post. You'll find the tongues if you google NIOPA tongues.

Slave Tats won't work. My idea for equippable schlong tattoos would involve making an otherwise transparent texture with just the tattoo, taking the schlong nif and giving it the right transparency alpha properties, mapping the texture on to the schlong, deleting every vertice except the ones with the tattoo on it and making the result an equippable accessory.

I've done some experiments and the result would look like this when combined with a schlong mesh:

aaaalpha.png.90d0a61d2b200ac95f5361df48a71180.png

Alternatively, you could make the tattoo part part of the schlong nif and use my schlong duplication tutorial to make it its own separate SOS addon.

Edited by donnerwetter
8 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The hands just use claws I nabbed from some CBBE beast race hand replacer IIRC. The feet I made myself from Skyrim dragon feet and you'll find them uploaded in the comments on that post. You'll find the tongues if you google NIOPA tongues.

Slave Tats won't work. My idea for equippable schlong tattoos would involve making an otherwise transparent texture with just the tattoo, taking the schlong nif and giving it the right transparency alpha properties, mapping the texture on to the schlong, deleting every vertice except the ones with the tattoo on it and making the result an equippable accessory.

I've done some experiments and the result would look like this when combined with a schlong mesh:

aaaalpha.png.90d0a61d2b200ac95f5361df48a71180.png

Alternatively, you could make the tattoo part part of the schlong nif and use my schlong duplication tutorial to make it its own separate SOS addon.

May i have the name of the Race? I dont mind trying (and most likely failing) to do the replacer myself, yeah just found it, i just i just place those files in the same File Path that my Body uses? (3BA in this case, or maybe i try replacing CBBE base) and i thought the Tongues where something like the ones in Fill her up (they Show up when required)  
thanks!

Exactly what i have been trying to do but the method i used did not work, i will be dabbling with this info even thought im a complete amateur.
Could they be made a simple replacer that you can place to overwrite whatever Schlong one may be using? or do the changes have to be directly made?

you are great dude 

6 hours ago, devildx said:

I see that you changed the body texture so will fit better with the schlong. Here I just cut a 512x512 piece of the body texture (tie region) and I think it looks OK during gameplay if you don't zoom on the statue.

skyrimse_2022_07_06_1rlj5u.jpg

Yes, you're right. I wanted the body and the schlong to be the same object. I had to re-do the UW map for that. The texture could have been the original one, but it was too much work. 

1368371871_-1.jpg.e33d83cd3bbfc2d40b4685b5ebcfe079.jpg

7 hours ago, brutherman said:

I need help with futa animations. I edited the json file to change the actor gender and once I was done I went in game and the animations wouldn't play at all no matter what gender I put my character.

Is better to use the mod SLATE to do this in game. 

LE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12113-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate-se/

Here I put the tags like FF, Lesbian, Cuninlingus (for oral) for the futas to use the animations.

15 hours ago, devildx said:

Is better to use the mod SLATE to do this in game. 

LE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12113-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate-se/

Here I put the tags like FF, Lesbian, Cuninlingus (for oral) for the futas to use the animations.

In adition to this, i recommend adding the Futa tag for any FemDom animation (if you play as female or a futa)
and also for some (properly placed) Lesbian anims (not all, JUST THE ONES USING DILDOS)

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
On 7/2/2022 at 9:50 PM, Flappy4096 said:

人柱布里吉斯 - pixiv

So I will share my steps of creating this texture. I'm completely new to blender, only made some simple models, so the good new is that it shouldn't be too hard for you to recreate this with your own mesh. While the bad news is that my procedure is probably trash, please feel free to add your own thought and point out my mistakes.

Step 1: Convert the mesh 

Reveal hidden contents

Of course blender doesn't support .nif files so we need to convert it to .obj files to import, this can easily be done with outfit studio.

540540409_ZVW(Y3PJM5FYHM1TAK6.png.514a0cbe09d3e77565301bbc0402c372.png

Go file tab, import nif then export obj, it's done.

Step 2: Prepare the texture

Reveal hidden contents

Import the obj file to blender, select Shading, drag the texture file in, connect the nodes.

668881831_8AJBANMZ4HHKB)(UB.png.46125d1f45f20f3dff630a5261a9e5c5.png

Here I recommend using the original texture file, you can add a color adjusting node on the 3 part.

1209444242_CZDP42DT6DJDN)Q8I2.png.9d2192e4883d7cb52df212fa3225d1b1.png

Here the texture part is mostly ready. You should also max the roughness setting to tweak the color better later.

Step 3: Prepare the model

Reveal hidden contents

Here I will skip the tweaking part because how you tweak the model is up to your own taste, but there's something worth mentioning.

First, you need to keep in mind that your model will affect the final baking result due to how baking works. For example if you have added the uncut fold part like I did, your result will contain that, if you want a cut look and you flattened that part of the model, the result will not. This can be useful to add the features you want.

Second, you can have outfitstudio and blender working together, you can fine tune some detailed part in blender, export that obj back to os, then use os features like sliders provided by trx, after you are done with os you can port it back to blender and continue. This is how I get the fold, I smoothed then inflated that part in blender and used fold slider in os. This can be handy when you tweak the model.

Thirdly, blender can handle high poly meshes, while in skyrim the mesh have to stay its way. So two things, one, you can add subdivision modifier to the model in blender, which I recommend you to do so because other wise you will get white lines on the final result because of subsurface scattering.

2046063655_M(77DBJL7IB1S1PALT.png.b9b53c7bfdac8e334df2177fe93ae942.png

I recommend you to tweak the render setting to 2 or 3. Higher value can give you artifacts.

The other thing is that you need to balance the look of the mesh because you still see the same poly count as the original mesh, a detailed tweak can look good in blender but may be weird in game.

Step 4: Prepare the bake

Reveal hidden contents

Baking uses cycles as renderer, you can play with the settings until you're satisfied, remember to use gpu to accelerate rendering. one thing worth mentioning is that you need to tweak the margin size to 26px instead of 16px because the result will be smaller on the edge part and won't close on the model with a lower value.

1268864497_@LT4A9@VMCMPDFERRRB.png.5af59b7bcb59b95c1ae3aa2c34fdc10c.png

Baking also requires light source, I'm using environmental texture to get a global light source, I used hdr map from here. HDRIs • Poly Haven

1328687717_STAK3UBVWW@XJ6YP3Y5.png.feadf4791cc17bc6557b76943061ccf0.png

You have many options to choose but I recommend hdr maps with natural lights and cast less shadow, for in game it need to adapt to a universal environment.

After this you can start to tweak the visuals, adjust the subsurface amount, the brightness, the saturation and so on to get a satisfied result.

IL3RU((EMCY@7YA0TZH@JPO.png.12523b4f2e1573e0a2881396181d255b.png

I recommend setting subsurface value to around 0.03 or 0.04.

Step 5: Bake

Reveal hidden contents

978372073_@ZWHT6A(OC85YC5M41K.png.072ddc6f7903278c5fcd6ffeee395aa3.png

Simple as that.

Step 6: Tweaking and fixing

Reveal hidden contents

Now you have your result, it's not done yet but you should try it in game now, if it doesn't look good enough, tweak the visuals again until you are generally satisfied.

With your satisfying result, you may have notice something wrong with it.

1127137230_74CPWOJH5_0@8BZQ1I.png.44fb8bad83c3ac5dad92974b0f64fdfe.png

There're seams, on model seams. So, you can go Texture Painting choose smear tool, and manually remove the seams. There will be seams on glans shaft and balls, should be easy to find.

56517352_(JJWG2R(ITZA1QXR8(FT.png.805487642241070ce9fd04852ad02262.png

If you find weird sss on balls, that is caused by sss. To remove that you need to increase the thickness on that part and bake the texture again, this requires some blender knowledge so I'll skip that part.

1799976003_VW)G1VUMN1_C9OXV@TDH.png.6a3ad6054aa43d960248f76f26022a2f.png

After all this, there's one last step, you'll need to fix the part where it connect to the body since the bake broke its texture, it can be fixed by transplanting that part from the texture you were using to the new one. Here's the mask provided by trx.

Shlong_Mask10.7z 969.84 kB · 5 downloads

And it's done. I've made this one using the mesh without any tweaks and it doesn't look so good anymore. So I guess it works better with a customized model. 

Schlong.dds 5.33 MB · 15 downloads

THIS is super epic dick mod for buff players or fit ones. only nitpick is color on forskin folds our tad yellow. outside that I'm shocked others have not try it yet. can use bit of editing to improve stuff more. but this is lot like oldrim mod SOS schlong for females and males - Penzor addon. p.s yes i know my skin does not match my d. but was doing on fair skin too. and yes i know my enb acting up to busy to fix atm

20220707205845_1.jpg

20220707205703_1.jpg

20220707211100_1.jpg

20220707211105_1.jpg

20220707205858_1.jpg

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69