hey, sorry i know this has been asked already but i couldnt find a fix so im asking again. I cant get the sneak animation to work (walk, run, sprint & swim work fine). ive tried placing the _customconditions file into the DAR mod folder but that didnt help, anyone have a solution? cheers.

Awesome mod by the way, very nice

12 hours ago, Koshia said:

hey, sorry i know this has been asked already but i couldnt find a fix so im asking again. I cant get the sneak animation to work (walk, run, sprint & swim work fine). ive tried placing the _customconditions file into the DAR mod folder but that didnt help, anyone have a solution? cheers.

Awesome mod by the way, very nice

The way I solved this is by enabling/ticking the gender specific animation in Nemesis. Reran Nemesis after that and it worked. I don't know about fnis but I assume it would be the same process. 

2 hours ago, CosmicV said:

The way I solved this is by enabling/ticking the gender specific animation in Nemesis. Reran Nemesis after that and it worked. I don't know about fnis but I assume it would be the same process. 

I had that ticked originally but I’ll try disabling it, running fnis, then re-enabling it again to see if that helps. Thanks

I've looked back a couple of pages and couldn't see anything but I've probably missed it but does this work with the new AE update? Whenever I run fnis I get errors and no animations work ingame, just wondering if I'm just being a dumbass and missed something or whether this only works on older patches? Thanks

14 hours ago, CosmicV said:

So I get the T-pose from GS489 to GS567 (The end) on either GS Poses SE 15 05 or GS Poses SE 05 06. all the other poses from 1 to 489 work fine. Anybody with this issue?

There just aren't poses for those slots yet

On 6/9/2022 at 8:12 AM, CosmicV said:

so, i unchecked GSA then ran FNIS with no change, sneak anim is still vanilla,  anyone have a solution to get the sneak anim to work? all others work fine.

8 hours ago, Koshia said:

so, i unchecked GSA then ran FNIS with no change, sneak anim is still vanilla,  anyone have a solution to get the sneak anim to work? all others work fine.

Are you sure you placed the sneak animations in the numbered e.g. "12345" folder directly (right place) and not in 12345\female (wrong place)?

2 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Are you sure you placed the sneak animations in the numbered e.g. "12345" folder directly (right place) and not in 12345\female (wrong place)?

Not sure what folder you mean, if its Dynamic Animation Replacer, these are the folders in there:

Dynamic Animation Replacer\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007. 

ive tried placing it in the skyrim.esm with no luck then the 00000007 and that didnt work either.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:58 AM, KitKatKseniya said:

I've looked back a couple of pages and couldn't see anything but I've probably missed it but does this work with the new AE update? Whenever I run fnis I get errors and no animations work ingame, just wondering if I'm just being a dumbass and missed something or whether this only works on older patches? Thanks

Turns out it works fine, I'm just a dumbass and had downloaded the LE file instead of the SE one. Blonde moment, great animations and great mod, thanks

hi first thank you very much for accepting my request but i hate to be that guy but can you do a no ass wiggling,torso more pull back you know faithful to the original?

it seems your version is a very sucessful  sexualized version and i believe thats your focus and you a pro at it but can i ask for a version like that? (klee one) sorry if i being annoyng hug hug

1733562460_deletedkleewalk.gif.93c5a18d6d995012ddde80e5258137ab.gif144176880_kleewalkbyGunslinger.gif.d570b8858575ff149bbe298b36ac6383.gif

13 hours ago, Uriel123 said:

Would like to request a kind of a standing hip swaying dance animation that iirc isn't present in yr collection yet, with both hands in lock behing the head, legs closer together and with faster and wilder sways. I don't know how to rip video clips out of Ci-en, so here is the link to the public post with the video reference: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/11685/article/656022

i think its been made already, not sure which number among the bajillion made so far, same arms up and swaying (there are a ton of that swaying motion made in theis mod too)

On 6/11/2022 at 1:03 AM, Koshia said:

Not sure what folder you mean, if its Dynamic Animation Replacer, these are the folders in there:

Dynamic Animation Replacer\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007. 

ive tried placing it in the skyrim.esm with no luck then the 00000007 and that didnt work either.

\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\12345\sneak...... .hkx

Replace 12345 with another number that suits you.

To limit it to the player add this line to the start of the _conditions.txt file:

IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"|0x00000007) AND

6 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

i think its been made already, not sure which number among the bajillion made so far, same arms up and swaying (there are a ton of that swaying motion made in theis mod too)

I did check all the animations recently and found only one similar yet still quite different from what I described. Ofc I could have missed it somehow, but I really doubt so.

On 6/14/2022 at 6:00 AM, Uriel123 said:

Would like to request a kind of a standing hip swaying dance animation that iirc isn't present in yr collection yet, with both hands in lock behing the head, legs closer together and with faster and wilder sways. I don't know how to rip video clips out of Ci-en, so here is the link to the public post with the video reference: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/11685/article/656022

yep definetely this animation is in there already is a meme dance very dark origin.... but is there 100% sure

8 hours ago, sad rabbit said:

yep definetely this animation is in there already is a meme dance very dark origin.... but is there 100% sure

I double checked and you both are right, I indeed missed it. (number 318 if some else would be looking for it)

On 6/13/2022 at 10:31 PM, Maverick939 said:

How is the drunk animation applied? Is it a replacer for the default or it applies to some especific mods?

Would like to know this as well. I'm using Sunhelm and can't get these drunk animations to work.