3 hours ago, BeoWulf91 said:

I can't convert your anims to KF

Me either.

hkxcmd.exe ExportKF skeleton_female.hkx GS1.hkx GS1a.kf
Error processing skeleton 'NPC Root [Root]' number of tracks exceed bones. Export failed

For comparison I converted one of the Fuwa pose HKX files and it passed without error.

But...

I was able to get Gunslicers HKX files to import into Blender with https://github.com/opparco/io_anim_hkx/releases

If you have tried that, at what stage does it fail to work?

12 hours ago, modal said:

Me either.

hkxcmd.exe ExportKF skeleton_female.hkx GS1.hkx GS1a.kf
Error processing skeleton 'NPC Root [Root]' number of tracks exceed bones. Export failed

For comparison I converted one of the Fuwa pose HKX files and it passed without error.

But...

I was able to get Gunslicers HKX files to import into Blender with https://github.com/opparco/io_anim_hkx/releases

If you have tried that, at what stage does it fail to work?

I was using a different version of that importer that just spit out errors when I tried to import anything, but the version you linked works. Unfortunately, it seems it can't export animations. It can import them, but it can only export one frame poses. Very frustrating.

8 hours ago, BeoWulf91 said:

I was using a different version of that importer that just spit out errors when I tried to import anything, but the version you linked works. Unfortunately, it seems it can't export animations. It can import them, but it can only export one frame poses. Very frustrating.

I hear you. Wish I had more experience to help but I am a total novice when it comes to blender and animations. Were you able to get the imported animations to play in blender or did it just import a single pose?

16 hours ago, modal said:

I hear you. Wish I had more experience to help but I am a total novice when it comes to blender and animations. Were you able to get the imported animations to play in blender or did it just import a single pose?

Yeah, they can play in Blender. The tool you linked does everything I need EXCEPT exporting animations. Which is odd, since it can import full animations after clicking a single checkbox, but that checkbox doesn't exist when exporting. I don't know if it's because of a limitation in Blender itself, but if not, it makes the tool incomplete and only half useful.

It's like driving to your favorite restaurant only to find it closed because the grill stopped working.

20 hours ago, BeoWulf91 said:

Yeah, they can play in Blender. The tool you linked does everything I need EXCEPT exporting animations. Which is odd, since it can import full animations after clicking a single checkbox, but that checkbox doesn't exist when exporting. I don't know if it's because of a limitation in Blender itself, but if not, it makes the tool incomplete and only half useful.

It's like driving to your favorite restaurant only to find it closed because the grill stopped working.

Yeah that sucks. I can't even get the imported animations to play but that's just me doing something wrong probably.

14 hours ago, Staros said:

Maybe that as animation for a future update?

With the wiggle just slightly out of sync with the arm movements, that would be so hard to perform for real.

But that's not why I'm posting.

Just wanted to say THANKS GUNSLICER for another great update. So many updates! So many animations!

On 7/29/2019 at 3:40 PM, thiciathy said:

First of all, thx for the great work!

The poses are great, but I absolutely hate the ring system for triggering them. So uncomfortable, and pollutes inventory and magic list with unnecessary stuff.

So I decided to convert the mod to poser hotkeys pack:

- removed all duplicate animations (50+)

- cleaned out all scripts and inventory stuff from esp

- the esp now contains only animobjects records (the esp size went from 50KB to 3KB)

- generated poser hotkeys json

GSPoses 2019-07-28 for PoserHotkeys.zip 9.65 MB · 25 downloads

This is a standalone GSPoses pack for Poser Hotkeys, it won't add any items to inventory, or run any scripts while playing.

@Gunslicer it would be awesome if you decided to just transition to Poser Hotkey pack in the future. It's such a simple and comfortable system. You have one posing framework which exposes a single set of hotkeys to easily start posing and switch between poses and pose packs (it even supports switching between facial expressions, though I haven found any packs for that yet). All pose animation authors can than just add their packs to this one framework.

And if you open my archive above, you'll notice the API for adding and managing the poses is braindead simple. The only file that was added is the "SKSE\SKSE\Plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\GSPoser.json" file, which is very simple to edit manually, but you don't even have to do that. The file was actually generated automatically with Poser Hotkeys poserdatagen tool. Just add/remove/modify fnis animations in "Meshes\actors\character\animations\GSPoser" as you would normally, select your mod, click "Generate Poser Data" here:

And you are done. Don't have to open creation kit, or bother with any scripts and inventory items at all.

Imagine if every author of pose animations made their own proprietary inventory item based clunky solutions. That would be such a mess.

I didn't even know it existed, I'd love to remove those rings from the inventory, I also think it bothers. when I have a while (unfortunately it may take a while) I try to take a look at some tutorial how it works.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:49 PM, BeoWulf91 said:

Hey, Gunslicer, I have a mildly tedious request. Could you rotate some of the animations 180 degrees? I PMed you about this a while ago asking for advice about doing this myself, but it unfortunately seems like I can't. I can't seem to load HKX files into Blender despite getting tools that say they can do it, and I can't convert your anims to KF to load into Blender OR 3DSMax. I use a lot of your animations for my personal use mods during dialogue, but some of the animations are obviously aimed at the camera, behind the player character, and I need them aimed toward the NPC being spoken to.

Like I said, if I could do it I would, so asking you is pretty much my last resort. I've spent a lot of time trying to do it, so please help!

of course, pass the list with the poses and I turn them 180 and put them in the last slots.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:08 AM, jeremy89878987 said:

You know what this site needs? There has yet to be an animation for a futa with an oversized dick. Maybe some 2 handed solo poses, or some self-sucking?
Hell, if you wanted to go crazy, maybe a multi-stage SLAL animation!

I already thought about it, the problem is that you need a size standard to make the animation fit right, for SLAL I use size 6 and everything works fine, but for super dick would need to modify by the character menu and would be difficult for the hit the size. maybe I do some simple project I don't know.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

With the wiggle just slightly out of sync with the arm movements, that would be so hard to perform for real.

But that's not why I'm posting.

Just wanted to say THANKS GUNSLICER for another great update. So many updates! So many animations!

Thank you.

"of course, pass the list with the poses and I turn them 180 and put them in the last slots."

Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver!

The list is: 1, 2, 4, 12, 15, 18, 21, 22, 32, 45, 46, 47, 54, 66, 68, 79, 80, 84, 86, 87, 95, 96.

So twenty two anims in total. That's why I tried to do it myself, because it seems very tedious. I very much appreciate you doing this.

1 hour ago, Redswift said:

I'm wondering if it's possible to turn that pose into the actual sitting animation used in-game?

Copy GS88.hkx, rename it chair_idlebasevar1.hkx and put it in the data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female\ folder. Run FNIS. It will probably look odd sitting on benches and some chairs but it should line up with the noble style chairs just fine.

edit: to fix for all chairs/seats you can edit the arm and hand positions of the hkx with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86254

41 minutes ago, modal said:

Copy GS88.hkx, rename it chair_idlebasevar1.hkx and put it in the data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female\ folder. Run FNIS. It will probably look odd sitting on benches and some chairs but it should line up with the noble style chairs just fine.

edit: to fix for all chairs/seats you can edit the arm and hand positions of the hkx with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86254

Oof, editing the animation will be a total pain, I'm guessing.... I'll give it a try once I get the chance.

18 minutes ago, Redswift said:

Oof, editing the animation will be a total pain, I'm guessing.... I'll give it a try once I get the chance.

Its actually not that difficult but can be a bit time consuming getting it right, especially with HDT body collisions moving stuff around if you move the hands onto breasts. Just make sure to read the hkxposer instructions. If you are on Windows 7 check the comments for my fix for the crash issue with hkxposer v005.

Oh, Gunslicer, if you do complete my request, since I doubt it's worth uploading as part of your weekly releases and I REALLY doubt anyone else wants it, how about you just post the file on this thread? Or a file containing just the rotated animations? Thanks in advance.

On 8/4/2019 at 8:42 PM, leagueisawesome said:

@Gunslicer HOTHOTHOT! Today's update is HOT as shit! Great work as always :) Could you possibly make a version of 107 with hands down? (the hands are clipping all the way through the breast of the body that I'm using and it's kinda immersion breaking). It'd be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU ❤️

I'll check.

On 8/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, BeoWulf91 said:

Oh, Gunslicer, if you do complete my request, since I doubt it's worth uploading as part of your weekly releases and I REALLY doubt anyone else wants it, how about you just post the file on this thread? Or a file containing just the rotated animations? Thanks in advance.

I didn't rotate the poses 79 - 80 - 84, because I would need to move the objects and it takes more time than it looks.

GS 180.7z

On 8/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, captivation said:

hi, nice mod thank you!

just to know what is your skin mod and enb? the screenshots look amazing!

Skin - SG Female Textures Renewal and Fair Skin Complexion together.

Enb - BLEAK ENB - UNBLEAK ENB.

7 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I didn't rotate the poses 79 - 80 - 84, because I would need to move the objects and it takes more time than it looks.

GS 180.7z 345.23 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks a million, Gunslicer! I really, really appreciate that you took the time to do this. As soon as I get a steady income again (between jobs, at the moment), I'll be sure to support you on Patreon.

And yeah, I didn't realize rotating the animobjects would be that big a pain. I thought you could just easily reposition them or, best case, just invert the Y-scaling to precisely flip them. But with all the other stuff you did, I certainly have no complaints.