On 8/7/2019 at 10:39 AM, amply said:

@Gunslicer Thanks for the constant updates :) 105 is my new favorite

Reveal hidden contents

OrangeLove2.gif.2a50f275e38cbc1f9deab78ff940fd93.gif

That's really cool! Which body physics are you using for such accurate interractions? I tried the latest Petalbody and COCO bodies and it's not this accurate.

P.S. Also maybe which ENB you used as base? Thanks

14 hours ago, kuru said:

That's really cool! Which body physics are you using for such accurate interractions? I tried the latest Petalbody and COCO bodies and it's not this accurate.

P.S. Also maybe which ENB you used as base? Thanks

Thanks, I believe I use Hawt HDT physics on nexus, but I may have tweaked it. The base ENB is Rampage

20 hours ago, kuru said:

Btw  Gunslicer, I noticed you removed the pair animation. Is there a plan to bring them back?

This one

Reveal hidden contents

Gif 19 1000.gif

The animation starts well, but at stage 2 - 3 - 4 the dick of the other character went unused so i changed a bit the stage 1 and made the FutaForniture1. but now I think you can make a variation

3 hours ago, seahorse said:

Pose 103. Character keeps turning her head 180 degrees. It looks weird.

It seems normal here.

Is something wrong or just weird?

5 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

The animation starts well, but at stage 2 - 3 - 4 the dick of the other character went unused so i changed a bit the stage 1 and made the FutaForniture1. but now I think you can make a variation

It seems normal here.

Looks great too me, Character trying to face the camera.

I have an issue regarding GS_SLAL.

When ever I have it installed, my character T-poses. I have tried installing the files with NMM and manually multiple times and running FNIS with no luck. 

FNIS does detect GS_SLAL and gives me no errors. Is it only compatible with Oldrim?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong on my end.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I figured it out.

23 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

It seems normal here.

I found out that in my game it looks fine on female character too, but weird on male:

Spoiler

375945977_TESV2019-08-1113-30-32-57.jpg.168a03338805df7a529da7ecf5d2de5e.jpg

936115560_TESV2019-08-1113-31-36-02.jpg.639e15956f96556fbfde78d714957bcc.jpg

656432075_TESV2019-08-1113-31-24-16.jpg.0cf60ca67608f829a03a2e23e9c3a395.jpg

Males are more diligent and capable in trying to face the cam LOL

On 8/12/2019 at 12:40 AM, navaro said:

did the SE version hasn't been update yet ? ? nothing change from the 4 08 version

Strange here is normal, I will upload the SE again.

On 8/12/2019 at 3:26 AM, SexyTop69 said:

@Gunslicer Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me/direct me to the wonderful skin, texture or mesh mods you are using for the argonian and kajit women you have up please? Thank you

I'll send through the message.

6 hours ago, QuietPippin said:

@GunslicerHow are you so good at these smooth animations ?   Like a motion pull to biped rig program from videos or something ?

These updates come rather quickly as well.

Ever thought of doing movement animations for running/walking/sneak etc ?   

Anyway great work as always.

I don't know, I just do what I did in the tutorials and I try to adjust.

I always think of doing some animation of this kind, but the time it would take would be too much, because I have no experience animating a movement while the character in the program stands still.

Can't see any changes with the latest update. Installed yesterday.

What's New in Version 11/08

Released 21 hours ago

Poses Added : 90 - 118 .

Pose Adjusted : 107 .

Pose 118 is a new stuff. Poses 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 are blank.

Either I can't understand the description, or the Version 11\08 adds only one pose 118.

Loving this mod so far, poses are very sexy (although they clip on my character, as she is too big).

I just want to know, is there animation for the mouth? I would like to see my character bowing and kissing the screen. I saw a animation where she bows down but the mouth is untouched. Would be possible to have animations for the mouth?