22 hours ago, BagelSauce said:

Hi the crafting animations such as the tanning rack and cooking pot arent working for me. Your swimming one works perfect though (love it btw) so I'm unsure what the problem could be?

As i've posted on a comment some days ago, the files for the crafting animations (such as tanning rack, cooking and enchanting) are being installed on:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\female

but when i've checked the vanilla animation path they should've been at:

Meshes\actors\character\animations (outside of the "female" folder).

Alternatively, if you have DAR, you can just drop them on:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007

and the animations will only work on your character (was a little weird seing old ladies using those animations).

14 hours ago, Pelmeninator said:

As i've posted on a comment some days ago, the files for the crafting animations (such as tanning rack, cooking and enchanting) are being installed on:

and the animations will only work on your character (was a little weird seing old ladies using those animations).

Thank you so much putting them in the DAR folder worked with no issues. And yes it would be really awkward with the old ladies so DAR is much better anyway lol

On 4/18/2023 at 8:24 PM, Gunslicer said:

Someone posted this suggestion about 3 weeks ago I think, I like it I think I might try to do some parts.

But I forgot, this month has been pretty shitty.

I'm doing alchemy animation and then I think there's nothing else, so I can try to do this one.

Oh no, I'm so sorry your month has been bad!! I hope things will be better soon. I'm sending you hugs! Oh, you should make a hugging animation! ❤️

Also, yay! I'm happy to hear you will try making this animation. I look forward to your work! :)

Hello Gunslicer,

i like to ask a question regarding a gif for a animation. Some people asked about the modified outfit you had in that screenshot/gif.
The outfit was mentioned and you posted the modified NIF Files which made it look like in the screenshot.

rld2.gif

The posted changes (files) are in that post:

Some users tried to use those files which resulted in errors in their game. They asked about it and the problem was they had the SE version of the outfit and you used the LE Version.

So my question is, since the original outfit [Christine] DS Chosen Undead is only a SE Version Outfit, where could i find the LE Version of it?

Or did you convert it by yourself? If so, may i politely ask for it as a poor little patreon of you? I suck at converting SE stuff to LE.

with kind regards

Mart0206

Edited by Mart0206
On 1/26/2023 at 2:33 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

Can't tell if this has been touched on or not but I've noticed the "battle axe" animations and "sneak" animations use the same "800040" folder. Which I guess wouldn't be a problem but they each have a conditions file that conflict. Any easy fixes?

PS. Amazing animations, as always. Love to come and see new motions.

did you ever figure out how to resolve this issue? i tried ordering battle axe after sneak, but now my character does a sneak waddle lol

For those that have troubles with the cooking, tanning and enchanting animations not working, I may have found a wonky workaround.

1. I downloaded the 'Feminize - Crafting Animations' by Superfluorescent & citronblood from nexus and installed it.

2. Then I right click on it and chose 'open in file manager' ( I use Vortex, I know you can do this in MO but I don't know how )

3. Then I navigated to 'meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\2223' and deleted everything except the _conditions.txt file

4. After that I extracted the anim files from Gunslicer into that folder.

5. Deployed the mods in Vortex and now I can enjoy the new animations

Don't know why my game didn't use them as vanilla replacement but does with DAR

Hope this helps and it's worded good enough to be understood.

Here is a SS with the result

Spoiler

20230430102425_1.jpg.2430cf92d9ad8d0464cfa38c397ea0ec.jpg

On 4/18/2023 at 6:54 PM, Gyra said:

@Gunslicer Is the Dwarven Spider test animation crucial for you or for any reason, really? And if so, why is it 32bit in your SE release in contrast to your 64bit test animations in the Human pack?

No, it was just to test those rigs that didn't work.

Are 32bits and 64bits plugin files? if it's 32 I must have forgotten to convert, there's no particular reason.

On 4/18/2023 at 10:27 PM, Savior123 said:

I have this bug, I don't know what is making my camera zoom in like this??? It does the same with the alchemy table.

https://ibb.co/dD8TFqz

enb2023_4_18_21_14_10.bmp 7.91 MB · 8 downloads

Maybe you're using some mod that forcibly changes the camera, I don't know.

On 4/19/2023 at 7:05 AM, Koshia said:

just wondering, is there a difference between Enchanting Animations A-D? cant seem to find anything in game, even enabled each animation seperatly and checked.

Camera position, it's in the preview.

On 4/19/2023 at 11:47 PM, twinhadez said:

I've gotten this to run via Nemesis, very cool love it thank you for the work. I had some questions.

1. Is there a command to use on your own NPC?

2. I see you have other animations to download like Drunk animations. If I download those does GSPOSER 20 03 recognize these or how do I implement those animations?

Drunken is for other mods to use, I don't know how to use them, they are not included in GSPoses.

On 4/26/2023 at 5:09 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hello Gunslicer,

i like to ask a question regarding a gif for a animation. Some people asked about the modified outfit you had in that screenshot/gif.
The outfit was mentioned and you posted the modified NIF Files which made it look like in the screenshot.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

rld2.gif

The posted changes (files) are in that post:

Some users tried to use those files which resulted in errors in their game. They asked about it and the problem was they had the SE version of the outfit and you used the LE Version.

So my question is, since the original outfit [Christine] DS Chosen Undead is only a SE Version Outfit, where could i find the LE Version of it?

Or did you convert it by yourself? If so, may i politely ask for it as a poor little patreon of you? I suck at converting SE stuff to LE.

with kind regards

Mart0206

I think it's these.

DS Chosen Undead - Skimpy BK.7z

On 4/26/2023 at 7:33 AM, Aycelist said:

did you ever figure out how to resolve this issue? i tried ordering battle axe after sneak, but now my character does a sneak waddle lol

Yeah, it looks like my old Sneak files are 50040 / 80040, nowadays I changed it to 50101 / 80101 because I did some more animations, I tried to change Nexus but I don't know if it worked.

The animations are bad even changing the name because the files are still inside the folder, I think if you completely remove the folders and reinstall, it should work.

On 4/29/2023 at 4:35 AM, ?????? 1627 said:

I a request : animation for restoration spell 

Just restoration?, maybe.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:17 AM, ?????? 1627 said:

Sorry but , why this ? I use Anim_Craft Enchanting D for LE 

Hide contents

EDIT

I started a new game and, it seems, the problem solved itself . Possible Bug?

Skyrim doing what it does best, breaks itself.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:51 AM, R3b3224 said:

How can I get the older version of walking and running?

I don't think it's possible.

On 4/21/2023 at 3:27 PM, Pelmeninator said:

I didn't know that DAR could make it work, I'm going to change the path for all of them.

I guess I thought it didn't work because I tried with some other animations in the past and they didn't work.

Edited by Gunslicer
3 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Maybe I'll use this week's animation time to try to organize the page and push some files to the Nexus.

Make FOMOD installer with all animations and put it on one mod page on Nexus = instant hotfiles.

Hello Gunslicer,

I hope you're still doing well. I don't know if you remember me requesting you to rotate some rear-facing animations for me, but I'm back begging for more. Unfortunately, it's still impossible to edit your animations myself, since they constantly bug out when I try to do anything with them. So if it's not too much trouble, can you rotate ten more for me? Obviously, I understand if you just can't be bothered, but I'd really appreciate it. Here they are, if you're willing:

Again, thank you if you can, but no worries if you don't have time or you're tired of dealing with me.?

11 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

No, it was just to test those rigs that didn't work.

Are 32bits and 64bits plugin files? if it's 32 I must have forgotten to convert, there's no particular reason.

Yeah, you've got 32 bit .hkx in your creature anim SE pack. It's more a cosmetic issue for users, but would be nice if you corrected them. Also would be convenient if you can provide pose pack ESPs without spells or ring items! 

7 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

What’s new on the sneak animation for nexus?

Just an update to match his updated animations first posted on May 1, 2022: https://www.patreon.com/posts/animations-65862649

@Gunslicer Would you look into GwymGrim's fix of your sneak animations to see if they are valid, implementable fixes you could push onto your release file?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83709?tab=posts

13 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Yeah, it looks like my old Sneak files are 50040 / 80040, nowadays I changed it to 50101 / 80101 because I did some more animations, I tried to change Nexus but I don't know if it worked.

The animations are bad even changing the name because the files are still inside the folder, I think if you completely remove the folders and reinstall, it should work.

Awesome, thanks! Your stuff is great!

20 hours ago, Aki K said:

I was looking at the previews and I wanted to ask what the difference is between enchanting A, B, C, and D. Maybe its subtle, but it looks identical to me.

Yeah, I think I'll remove the options, it might confuse people.

20 hours ago, zax said:

Make FOMOD installer with all animations and put it on one mod page on Nexus = instant hotfiles.

This would help a lot since it's a lot of files, but the problem is that I have no idea how it works or make.

19 hours ago, BeoWulf91 said:

Hello Gunslicer,

I hope you're still doing well. I don't know if you remember me requesting you to rotate some rear-facing animations for me, but I'm back begging for more. Unfortunately, it's still impossible to edit your animations myself, since they constantly bug out when I try to do anything with them. So if it's not too much trouble, can you rotate ten more for me? Obviously, I understand if you just can't be bothered, but I'd really appreciate it. Here they are, if you're willing:

Again, thank you if you can, but no worries if you don't have time or you're tired of dealing with me.?

I'll see but I don't know, I'll try to fix things first.

12 hours ago, Gyra said:

Yeah, you've got 32 bit .hkx in your creature anim SE pack. It's more a cosmetic issue for users, but would be nice if you corrected them. Also would be convenient if you can provide pose pack ESPs without spells or ring items! 

Just an update to match his updated animations first posted on May 1, 2022: https://www.patreon.com/posts/animations-65862649

@Gunslicer Would you look into GwymGrim's fix of your sneak animations to see if they are valid, implementable fixes you could push onto your release file?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83709?tab=posts

The .hkx 32bits shouldn't even work on SE, it should probably cause T pose but as they are just tests with nothing in them I don't think I even remembered to convert, I just remembered to put it there so it doesn't cause a missing files error.

I hate filling up my spell list and inventory with stuff, a version without them is definitely pretty good, as people can use them without those rings or spells.

And I'll take a look at this weird problem with sneak and try to solve it, but it's going to be kind of difficult since I have no idea what happens, maybe try it with a 100% Vanilla Skyrim.