On 3/7/2023 at 12:41 AM, falleneaglez said:

Hi Gunslicer, any plans in the future for making dual wield motions? Also, what's the hairstyle of the PC holding a torch in your 'Working On' section?

That hair is from KS Hairdos mod.

This would be a cool hand to hand replacer 

Would go well with this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78465?
Which has a boob crush kill move

It should be some what simple as its just swinging the torso and allowing physics mods to do its job
But i guess you could also add some animation to the boobs for the swing to guide the physics abit, could have two version one with the boob growth in the animation and one without(for characters that have big enough ones)

Edited by Blue Nightmare
On 2/22/2023 at 10:45 PM, snakecarnal said:

Hi Gunslicer. 

The greatsword attack and block animations are wonderful! Any chance to make similar animations for sword, mace, battleaxe, etc.?

Not at the moment, I don't have much practice with attack animations and the game automatically moves the character during these animations, so I have to do it in sync with the game and everything looks awful. Basic attack I think it's possible, the rest not so much.

On 2/25/2023 at 8:43 PM, Unknownflames said:

I swapped the hkx from the file out with the hkx from your bow mod and all I get is Tposes, I am on AE.

It looks like I only made the LE version, this one is for the SE.

Anim_Bow Fast Quiver SE.7z

On 2/26/2023 at 7:46 PM, Bronz0h said:

I've been seeing these animated poses in some posts on the Nexus in people's fallout 4 games. Has this been ported to fallout 4 somewhere? I've been looking and I can't find anything at all. 

I don't know if anyone managed to import the animations to Fallout 4, maybe?

On 3/2/2023 at 4:26 AM, wow12303 said:

Im noticing the knees see to look very folded in these 2 anims. idk if thats my physics mods messing up or not but looks odd to me.

One of my last poses had this problem when I switched bodies from UNP (works) to CBBE (same problem as you).

I think the bodies have different bone position, your physics mods should be ok.

On 3/2/2023 at 8:55 PM, shadowman2777 said:

Hi @Gunslicer

I would like to ask permission to use some of your animations in my mods, with credit if that's ok, once more.

I need some workout animations, pushup squat pullup situp (479,186,159,487, 188,189).

Thank you.

Also, take a look at this video, i made a striptease mod around some GSPoses.

Of course, you can use.

On 3/6/2023 at 1:33 PM, tda4 said:

who knows what kind of animation?

Used in VAM. but I think . that there is a MMD version, and most likely it is from there.

If it's for mmd or bvh it can be converted to skyrim and oblivion

I've never seen it, but it's cool.

On 3/7/2023 at 12:41 AM, falleneaglez said:

Hi Gunslicer, any plans in the future for making dual wield motions? Also, what's the hairstyle of the PC holding a torch in your 'Working On' section?

I tried but gave up because I can't change the position of the left weapon. Could do something but the left weapon would be in the vanilla position.

On 3/14/2023 at 12:49 AM, Maverick939 said:

Lol used dual daggers with your animations and the left one was alright but my character was cutting her own throat with the right handed one.

lol, I was going to ask for a screenshot to see what the problem is like but I remembered that the animation is for a dagger only so it's normal to look wrong.

The initial idea was to be dual but there is no way to position the left hand weapon backwards so it had to be like this.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:45 AM, Guest said:

So what happened to the sneak and crossbow anims in download? they gone!

They gone!

I put it back, I have no idea where they went or when it happened.

On 3/15/2023 at 2:27 PM, Staros said:

Would it be possible to recreate these poses for two?  

That's perfect!, not to do but to explain why Skyrim's model sucks :

2.PNG.01a8ebe07b498e5599fffa57c02e7ded.PNG

In your images you can see that the position of the leg does not affect the butt, they are two different things.

But in friggin Skyrim the position of the leg affects the butt a lot, the butt basically has no power, everything is controlled by the legs and a little bit by the torso. Kills the potential of many poses I wanted to do.

But maybe I'll try to make one because they're really cool.

On 3/21/2023 at 3:21 AM, exFINN said:

This maybe dumb question, but can i use one of those animation as idle?

Just find the pose you like, get them from : Meshes\actors\character\animations\GSPoser ,

rename the pose name from GS000 to mt_idle and put it in : Meshes\actors\character\animations\female. and update FNIS

15 hours ago, Blue Nightmare said:

Would go well with this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78465?

It should be some what simple as its just swinging the torso and allowing physics mods to do its job
But i guess you could also add some animation to the boobs for the swing to guide the physics abit, could have two version one with the boob growth in the animation and one without(for characters that have big enough ones)

I don't know about that, but I thought I'd try to make a kill animation with the character killing someone using her thighs.

And I don't have control over the movement of the breasts either, even animating them in 3ds, they don't move at all in the game.

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

lol, I was going to ask for a screenshot to see what the problem is like but I remembered that the animation is for a dagger only so it's normal to look wrong.

The initial idea was to be dual but there is no way to position the left hand weapon backwards so it had to be like this.

Well, you can move a little to the side for it to be held near the side of the neck instead of the middle of it.

5 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I don't know about that, but I thought I'd try to make a kill animation with the character killing someone using her thighs.

And I don't have control over the movement of the breasts either, even animating them in 3ds, they don't move at all in the game.

Well SMP can do the job if the chest/torso dose the swing motion, then maybe the attack can just scale the breast bones during the animation?

The kill move i linked dose have a kill with thighs kill move

Dear Gunslicer,

HI!!!  Great animations, I love them!  Please, keep up the good work!  Since I saw you said that you accept requests, could you help me out!?  I created a custom CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing Bodyslide preset to suit my tastes, but...well...the boobs are so huge that no stock animations look good with them. ?  They either have something clipping into the boobs, or the boobs get squished weirdly.  I mean, they're not dragging on the ground ginormous, just...almost equal in volume to her torso (individually) sized.  I've attached my preset so that you can see what I'm talking about (do note that I've changed both the 0 and the 1 weight, rather than just the 1.  I might shrink the 0 down a bit more in the future - I'm still modding my Skyrim and have yet to actually start playing - but not to less than 2/3 of what it is now).  My greatest plea is for an idle animation that makes the boobs jiggle a lot.  Red3113@3Dm made some nice sexy idle animations (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/), but my female's boobs are too big to work with it without some tweaking.  If you could get either animation 1 or 2 working, and make it so that the boos jiggle just from the breathing as well (which seems to be all that 3 and 4 are, if there is any difference between them, could you tell me what it is?!?), that would probably be perfect!

I do thank you for the swimming animation, it's awesome!!!  Unfortunately, the sneaking animation doesn't work for this body, but beyond the breast clipping I think it looks amazing, I really like it!  Maybe an alternate version that was just like it, but with the legs spread wide to the side, rather than tucked up under the body?!?  I've also already found great walking and running animations (made by happy polla - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6715-female-sexy-walking-animation/, but updated for SSE), but not a jogging one.  Since I'm already using a Naruto ninja running animation, maybe the jogging animation could have the body leaning forward less, like 45 degrees or less?  But you're the expert animator, I'm sure you could make something great!  I did notice that you know how to do DAR animations, so if you could make the hand-on-hip polla animation not cause the boobs to levitate up and float in the air (apparently CBPC gravity turns off during the animation?!?), and then set conditions so that either of the two animations are used randomly (though I could probably figure that part out for myself if you didn't want to di it), that would be super amazing!  Actually, now that I think back on on it, the floating boobs had had comedic appeal that I almost went for...  What about altering the animation so that the hand not on her hip is under the boobs supporting them?  Or maybe have both hands lifting and cupping her breasts while she walks (or all three in a-DAR controlled-loop)?!?  I don't know, but I trust your artistic skill!  For the rest, well, it would be nice to have good animations for the combat and stuff, but that's more icing on the cake, so don't sweat it, just do whatever you do feel like, or don't!  Put as much, or as little, effort into this as you like, I'll thank you for whatever you do make, regardless!

Really, if you'll only make me one animation, if you could fix up Reds (if that's easier for you), or make your own boob bouncing idle animation for my Bodyslide preset, that would be amazing!  Nonetheless, thank you for all your work, keep it up!!!

Sincerely,

7OO Tnega Terces

P.S. - If you want to know, "Why in the world would you make boobs THAT HUGE?!?"  Here's why:

Spoiler

It's all a matter of the medium of expression.  The exact same story in a book and in a movie can become completely different because the differing forms of media affect how the story is presented, sometimes drastically.  Narration on a page is just simple much too different from a video on a screen, each has their own pros and cons that make it impossible to tell the same story exactly the same way in both forms of media.  Just as there is that difference between a book and a movie, there are also great differences in presentation between a video game and a movie, or real life.  Do I like big boobs, sure!  But would I actually want a woman with breasts that big in real life?!?  Probably not.  While I could be wrong (since this is purely a hypothetical without the possibility of actual experience to test it against - no women's jugs are that large), I highly doubt it.

However, this isn't real life, this is a video game.  I don't think need to explain how different it is to examine an object in real life vs staring at it on a computer screen.  The point is that I like boobs, and if I want to be able to see them in detail on a figure that's only a few inches tall a couple feet away from me, then having those breasts supersized helps greatly.  That's it. I can see, and admire, all the female NPC's charms much better if said charms are much larger.  Even if this does then create new issues.  Realism can go take a hike, I want to be able to clearly see those milk jugs shake in HD detail!

Big 'N Large.xml

Edited by 700 Tnega Terces
6 hours ago, Gunslicer said:
23 hours ago, Blue Nightmare said:

I agree with Blue Nightmare, this attack animation needs to be added to Skyrim!  I'm pretty sure it would work with a body that already had large boobs (like mine, above), just make the torso swing to shake the boobies and add some sort of invisible blunt weapon that move in an arc in front of the character, making it look like it was the boobs that caused the damage!  Okay, so maybe the invisible weapon part is more of a mod than an animation, but so long as you make the animation, then the mod would be possible!  I know the breast females with my Bodyslide bounce a lot whenever they jump, so a horizontal torso rotation should get them to swing just how we want them to! ?

13 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Just find the pose you like, get them from : Meshes\actors\character\animations\GSPoser ,

rename the pose name from GS000 to mt_idle and put it in : Meshes\actors\character\animations\female. and update FNIS

TalkativeMarvelousIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif

Hi Gunslicer, after using your SE version of ALT walk B I have this weird problem. When shes walking forward, everything is fine, but when she walks backwards, the character will be in a state of switch between facing left and facing right (walks in a straight line, but the animation makes it look like backward left/backward right) and it seems to swap every other step? 

Not sure if this is something anyone had ever encountered... if anyone got a fix please let me know

On 1/6/2023 at 12:32 AM, Кhrysamere said:

For the Sword and Restoration animations, I was having issues with concentration restoration spells looping the casting animation whilst charging. Copying mlh_precharge.hkx and renaming it to mlh_chargeloop.hkx (replacing the old one) seems to have fixed the issue. I'll keep doing tests to make sure though.

Has it been addressed by the author yet?

Btw. there isn't mlh_precharge.hkx in Sword and Restoration pack...

Edited by zax