Would it be possible to make a hypno animation like this emote from Fortnite?

Maybe adding some kind of swirling magic effect in front of the eyes if it's not asking too much? Or even have two versions, with and without the effect for people wanting the eyes to be visible.

@Gunslicer Using your new stool animations. Very nice! But stoolexit scene doesn't transition well because in-game it plays as if my PC is sitting on the stool rather than leaning on the counter as the idle is. I've checked my mods folder and I have no other conflicting file named "stoolbackexit.hkx" anywhere (in DAR, for FNIS etc.).

Edit: Retested on a clean mod setup. Basically, most unnecessary files of all kinds disabled, and only DAR and your bar stool animations enabled as far as animations are concerned. Barstool exit continues to not play properly.

I'm also made aware of a slight stool idle problem. Quote from sonderbain for their stooloverride animations:

Since some stool idles are made specifically for bar counters they may look weird if a stool is placed by itself.
This wont fix all but will fix most wrong animation styles from playing in wrong places since most interior stools are fine.

Would including an IsInInterior() condition be appropriate?

--

Also, for any other users like me who are using Modern Female Sitting Animations Overhaul, you'll need to change the DAR folder number to something higher. I've set it to 100000000.

Edited by Gyra

getting " Reading GS_SLAL_Creatures>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort02_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort02_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderLargeShort01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderLargeShort01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim "

This is from the SE pack

On 5/30/2023 at 4:38 PM, tonitrulupus said:

getting " Reading GS_SLAL_Creatures>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort02_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderSmallShort02_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderLargeShort01_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\SpiderLargeShort01_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim "

This is from the SE pack

Last I checked, only the last two .hkx files weren't packed in correctly (Gunslicer put LE files in the SE release). The other animations were processed just fine. I'd suggest you double-check that you've downloaded the right SLAL file.

12 hours ago, Gyra said:

Last I checked, only the last two .hkx files weren't packed in correctly (Gunslicer put LE files in the SE release). The other animations were processed just fine. I'd suggest you double-check that you've downloaded the right SLAL file.

all but those worked and fnis had no issues, I know they were from LE, that's why I posted the info so it can be corrected, when your molding for 2 different systems/version of software/games, a mistake is bound to be made

GS_SLAL SE Creatures:

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: E:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S1.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: E:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S2.hkx

@Gunslicer Do you have any backwards-movement animations? I've only been able to find 180-degree movement animations for walking from your Patreon page. Hoping there are others for sneaking + weapon-equipped states. Improved Camera would work best with these types of animations.

Edited by Gyra

Hey Gunslicer, been a while since I last posted here. I've been a bit off and on with that pregnancy mod I started working on a while ago with your animation. I've recently started picking up the pace on it a bit, trying to catch up with the plans I had for it, and porting it over to the newly released OAR (Open Animation Replacer) which is said to be the replacement for DAR. I wanted to come ask if you still had plans to make more pregnancy animations? If so, I know you're quite busy with other requests too, so I don't want to ask for much. If you do have any plans to make more pregnancy animations, for the time being all I'd like to request would be walking and running animations.

If you'd like any ideas I added a couple of pictures for reference. Just a simple animation where the character holds their hand on their belly while walking, the same way you have it in your pregnancy idle animation. The hand under the belly is not necessary, it's just another option if you like it.

(Also this next part is a side question I just wanted to ask which is sort of unrelated to my request above.

If anyone can answer it, that would be appreciated!)

Is it possible to make an animation that only affects a certain part of the body? For example: The animation only affects the upper half of the body (torso and arms), so the lower half still uses a different animation (Legs).

So for example, having a covering animation that plays when you are naked. The animation only affects the arms and nothing else, so the character does not start walking differently due to animation change.

I ask this because I did kind of want to know if that would be possible with the walking versions of the pregnancy animations, so that way it could be more compatible.

istockphoto-985599136-1024x1024.jpg

shutterstock_290863655.jpg

I'm looking for the LE version of the drumming animation...

The SE version got uploaded to Nexus, but I can't even find that here or on the patreon. The search here is pretty broken and patreon doesn't have a post search I could find (only creator search). Does anyone know where it came from? The one on Nexus wasn't uploaded by Gunslicer directly, just credited to them.

It's been ported on Nexus now : )

Edited by TentakelnBitte
On 6/14/2023 at 4:37 AM, BeoWulf91 said:

I just realized that Gunslicer hasn't been on here in almost two months now! Hope he's okay.

They posted on their Patreon 3 days ago.

And with that I'd just like to say thank you Gunslicer for all the work that you do, your animations are uniquely awesome and I love them to bits.