8 hours ago, lurkerRabbit said:

you did that one?

Yes, ported from MMD. But
In general, today I looked at different options and ran via different rigs (3DSMax) - too much distortion on the bones, a good option does not come out.
So I won't do it with the rigs I have. options are bad.
Perhaps someone has new rigs for Blender-MMD, look for them.

10 hours ago, tda4 said:

Yes, ported from MMD. But
In general, today I looked at different options and ran via different rigs (3DSMax) - too much distortion on the bones, a good option does not come out.
So I won't do it with the rigs I have. options are bad.
Perhaps someone has new rigs for Blender-MMD, look for them.

i see i hope gunslinger do it then...

i have 0 knowledge in animation,port,extraction etc there is alot of animations i would love to extract

On 6/23/2023 at 5:34 AM, gigabytemon said:

Hello everyone! Sorry for the double post, but Gunslicer has a Patreon page!

You can still get the latest GS poser (29/05) for free, but if you are enjoying the animations they make then please consider supporting them!

I can understand why Gunslicer wouldn't want to advertise his Patreon, because this is something they do for fun and in their free time, and they probably don't want to feel like it's becoming an obligation and work because of the money rather than a hobby. So please be nice to them! This is something they like doing, and they're really good at it! You can support them if you want, or not, it's up to you :)

You can find the Patreon page here! ❤️

soo he not doing the requests from here anymore? ;-;

how do you use the animations with dar/oar? can someone explain this for dummies, plz? :D

I made this folder structure like its written on the OAR nexus page: \Meshes\actors\character\animations\OpenAnimationReplacer and then I made a folder called GSPoses and put all the animations in there. I put the esp and scripts and textures in the root folder of the mod, where meshes is. In game I get the rings, I can use them and get the menu but the animations dont play. When I open OAR I don't see the animations there anywhere...

18 hours ago, roflrolf said:

how do you use the animations with dar/oar? can someone explain this for dummies, plz? :D

I made this folder structure like its written on the OAR nexus page: \Meshes\actors\character\animations\OpenAnimationReplacer and then I made a folder called GSPoses and put all the animations in there. I put the esp and scripts and textures in the root folder of the mod, where meshes is. In game I get the rings, I can use them and get the menu but the animations dont play. When I open OAR I don't see the animations there anywhere...

try dont create this GSPoses folder put then in this last one if this oar is like dar i pretty sure you cant just name a folder the way you like...unless you put together a condition txt. long time i dont mess with it trough soo idk if i can help

Edited by lurkerRabbit
6 hours ago, lurkerRabbit said:

try dont create this GSPoses folder put then in this last one if this oar is like dar i pretty sure you cant just name a folder the way you like...unless you put together a condition txt. long time i dont mess with it trough soo idk if i can help

Well, on the OAR site it says "Unlike DAR, the priority is not defined by the folder names. They can be named however you want!" and "You do not have to edit the .json files manually in a text editor. While it can be done, the in-game editor lets you do everything and is much easier and safer to use. It's easy to make an accidental mistake when editing configuration files manually."

I'm doing sth wrong but I don't know what so I cant look up how to do it correctly...

With both versions of the Dual Destruction Animation SE my character puts the arms down if I move while attacking. Is there a fix for this or is it only happening for me? It would look really clean if it stayed in the attacking animation while strafing

Edit: On second thought it could be on purpose I can see the vibe

Edited by Pryapus
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 4:00 AM, lurkerRabbit said:

soo he not doing the requests from here anymore? ;-;

It would seem so... :(

Maybe they just wanted to focus on some stuff that they wanted to do. There were a lot of requests here and they were under a lot of pressure to deliver working animations, particularly in the last few months when I think they were doing more bugfixing than animating. I remember seeing a post or comment from them on patreon saying they weren't happy with the quality of the animation on some requests that they ended up not releasing in the end. They probably didn't want to disappoint us, but they also have to take care of their own mental health.

Again this is just a maybe. I would ask them personally, but I don't want to intrude. I'm sure they had a good reason to take a break from here. Hopefully they will be ok and come back to continue GSPoses.

On 8/14/2023 at 9:48 AM, gigabytemon said:

It would seem so... :(

Maybe they just wanted to focus on some stuff that they wanted to do. There were a lot of requests here and they were under a lot of pressure to deliver working animations, particularly in the last few months when I think they were doing more bugfixing than animating. I remember seeing a post or comment from them on patreon saying they weren't happy with the quality of the animation on some requests that they ended up not releasing in the end. They probably didn't want to disappoint us, but they also have to take care of their own mental health.

Again this is just a maybe. I would ask them personally, but I don't want to intrude. I'm sure they had a good reason to take a break from here. Hopefully they will be ok and come back to continue GSPoses.

you say they i though gunlinger was just one guy there more people?

Could I get some help with GSPoses?
I have installed just the GPoses SE 20.03 file & have run through it via Nemesis.

The animation for these poses work perfectly fine except the breasts on my 3BA character glitch & move towards my stomach.

I have attached two screenshots: The first being my character idle & the second being my character mid-pose/animation. 

Could someone help me fix this issue? 

ScreenShot69.png

ScreenShot70.png

17 hours ago, taisatsuryo said:

Could I get some help with GSPoses?
I have installed just the GPoses SE 20.03 file & have run through it via Nemesis.

The animation for these poses work perfectly fine except the breasts on my 3BA character glitch & move towards my stomach.

I have attached two screenshots: The first being my character idle & the second being my character mid-pose/animation. 

Could someone help me fix this issue? 

ScreenShot69.png

ScreenShot70.png

It kind of looks like the age old HDT boob droop. Are you using a body physics framework? If you are, refer to the relevant troubleshooting section.

On 8/18/2023 at 11:03 PM, slizer40000 said:

It kind of looks like the age old HDT boob droop. Are you using a body physics framework? If you are, refer to the relevant troubleshooting section.

Thank you. I'll have a look at what the issue is with GSposes specifically.

I have Faster-SMP, CBPC & 3BA as my body configuration so I'll try to figure out & troubleshoot.

Hey! First time modding skyrim here, idk what I did wrong, i have ZAZ 7.0 and downloaded both the GSPoser and GS SLAL (SE version), but everytime I try to Continue my save or start a new game, the game ctd. Hmm, did I use the wrong ZAZ version? Thanks!

Wierd issue with Gunslicer's bed animations:

I'm using FNIS and Nemesis together. Usually, I disable Nemesis and Nemesis Output in MO2, run FNIS, enable Nemesis and Nemesis Output, and then run Nemesis.

For some reason, if Nemesis is run, the "enter bed" animation is entirely skipped and my PC sleeps basically in the air. "in bed" and "exit bed" animations work perfectly. 

To fix the issue, I instead have to run FNIS, run Nemesis, and then run FNIS once more. If Nemesis is the last one to run, the "enter bed" animation breaks. Not sure why...

@Gunslicer I've formatted your animations for OAR up until your latest Warhammer release. This includes bed, bleed, crafting, weapon-variant sneaking, base sneak, base movement (walk run sprint) etc. 

Still working on conditionals. The idea is that OAR may be able to patch some holes that isn't possible (or is harder to do so) for DAR. For example, that annoying issue where equipping certain weapons makes the PC crouch from standing position or stand up from crouching position.

Can I post this working draft here?

On 8/27/2023 at 2:23 AM, Gyra said:

@Gunslicer I've formatted your animations for OAR up until your latest Warhammer release. This includes bed, bleed, crafting, weapon-variant sneaking, base sneak, base movement (walk run sprint) etc. 

Still working on conditionals. The idea is that OAR may be able to patch some holes that isn't possible (or is harder to do so) for DAR. For example, that annoying issue where equipping certain weapons makes the PC crouch from standing position or stand up from crouching position.

Can I post this working draft here?

I hope I'm not out of line for saying this but Gunslicer seems to be pretty open with permissions.