I'm getting these errors with Nemesis on SE. I assume the issue is benign since the animations are labled "test", but maybe it's still best to remove for release files?

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture
File: Z:\home\deck\.local\share\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S1.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture
File: Z:\home\deck\.local\share\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S2.hkx

3 hours ago, GusCrow said:

NICE ASS!

Looks like it's something related to MuJointFix. Acro updates the mod, try to install the update and test.

that worked! thank you, gs the issue was not with your mod but with an old version of mu joint fix lol

remade my mod list recently tho im still a bit of amerature when it comes to this
the animations themselves look great but seem to play hell with the body physics 
any ideas on what could be causing this? 
Also while im at it could i get those Khajiit textures used in the screenshots?

20230410025315_1.jpg

ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp

Edited by nuketown05
didnt want to make a seperate reply

On 4/10/2023 at 8:07 PM, PCGameFanatic said:

I am sure that is caused by the skeleton having being overwritten, reinstall skeleton as no mod should overwrite it.

Found the problem
when setting my mod list back up i got xp32 but i forgot to get XPMSE
had a feeling i was missing something, thanks for the help 

I love this set of animations, you've done a wonderful job with all of them! Thanks so much for sharing them!

I had a question regarding the 1h sword and magic animations: would it be possible to to apply these animations to the other schools of magic by simply copying and renaming the animation files to the appropriate type? Thanks!

Hello @Gunslicer
how I can edit your animations for personal use?
I'm trying to configure DAR for myself, asked already, there is more precise description to not repeat myself

so far I tried to adjust with hkxposer, blender and followed referenced here by you 3ds max 2012 tutorial

and still can't get it.

in all tools except for hkxposer animations seems to be exported incorrectly, when 'playing' .kf file (result of hkxcmd) in editor they are behaving weird: transforms and movements have almost nothing similar with actual animations
may be I'm using incorrect skeleton? digging here on ll I've found, that you are using XPMS for LE with lots of bones, so used it for conversion hkx->kf but again with no success.

Thank you.

On 4/9/2023 at 6:09 PM, gigabytemon said:

Hello! Do you think you can do some parts of this animation? Would be very happy if you could! :)

Where can I download the Vocaloid Motion Data (VMD file? I want to port it to Oblivion.

On 4/9/2023 at 12:09 PM, gigabytemon said:

Hello! Do you think you can do some parts of this animation? Would be very happy if you could! :)

Someone posted this suggestion about 3 weeks ago I think, I like it I think I might try to do some parts.

But I forgot, this month has been pretty shitty.

I'm doing alchemy animation and then I think there's nothing else, so I can try to do this one.

On 4/13/2023 at 1:34 AM, emirave123 said:

I love this set of animations, you've done a wonderful job with all of them! Thanks so much for sharing them!

I had a question regarding the 1h sword and magic animations: would it be possible to to apply these animations to the other schools of magic by simply copying and renaming the animation files to the appropriate type? Thanks!

It is possible but:

In the DAR folders you will find the ''_conditions.txt''  file, which shows the requirements for the animation to work, they look like this:

IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm" | 0x000007) AND
IsFemale() AND
IsEquippedRightType(1) AND
IsEquippedLeftType(16)

Just renaming the animations is not enough, you need to adjust the numbers for the animations to be used.

0=Fists           1=Swords         2=Daggers           3=War Axes         4=Maces              5=Greatswords                6=Battleaxes                7=Bows

8=Staff           9=Crossbows        10=Warhammers         11=Shields         

12=Alteration Spells             13=Illusion Spells          14=Destruction Spells            15=Conjuration Spells         16=Restoration Spells

17=Scrolls              18=Torches

On 4/14/2023 at 1:18 AM, parakeet said:

I need some help please
the walk animation from nexus has no footstep sounds and the one from patreon makes the sword swing while sheated
please help

I haven't been there for months or years. I don't know how the files are, maybe I'll take a look.

The problem with the sword seems to be because Skyrim didn't fully load the animations, I think.

On 4/14/2023 at 1:58 PM, uknowhisname said:

More pose ideas for you GS, dildo edition.

Hide contents

All 3 look good, maybe I'll give it a try.

On 4/15/2023 at 7:00 PM, UserXz said:

Hello @Gunslicer
how I can edit your animations for personal use?
I'm trying to configure DAR for myself, asked already, there is more precise description to not repeat myself

so far I tried to adjust with hkxposer, blender and followed referenced here by you 3ds max 2012 tutorial

and still can't get it.

in all tools except for hkxposer animations seems to be exported incorrectly, when 'playing' .kf file (result of hkxcmd) in editor they are behaving weird: transforms and movements have almost nothing similar with actual animations
may be I'm using incorrect skeleton? digging here on ll I've found, that you are using XPMS for LE with lots of bones, so used it for conversion hkx->kf but again with no success.

Thank you.

Of course.

I've gotten this to run via Nemesis, very cool love it thank you for the work. I had some questions.

1. Is there a command to use on your own NPC?

2. I see you have other animations to download like Drunk animations. If I download those does GSPOSER 20 03 recognize these or how do I implement those animations?