Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

4 hours ago, lunawuff said:

Lol but all we have is people begging for it, and no one doing anything to actually make it happen. Sometimes this board really cracks me up.

To be Fair not alot of ppl can do what needs to be done and the worst part of it is, its protected by the the Big Bad D. So no one can do anything even if they wanted to.

1 hour ago, Ultraneroz said:

Its funny that this game with such high quality graphics and gameplay gets ignored here but other games like senran kagura gets all the attention

Thats cause its relatively easy to mod. most of them start or are the original mod, the games are all built the same (roughly) so there is a simple starting point. this game while being realistic is also set up completely different and may or may not have an actual model(highly doubt).

So someone has to first extract the model and build a new one then import it into the game. O and it Devfuuuuu protect so that means its even harder. Though the game did get craked so there is now more hope.

To sum it up don't diss Senran Kagura ya puss.

I misread his posts. The mod is not finished yet, but it is hopefully very close.

Just so everyone knows, apparently the great Maliewei777 has finished this nude mod. Unfortunately, it requires you to sign up for the site that uses. Is anyone willing to download this and re-upload alongside any potential screenshots? Just so everyone knows, apparently the great Maliewei777 has finished this nude mod. Unfortunately, it requires you to sign up for the site that uses. Is anyone willing to download this and re-upload alongside any potential screenshots?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5845272-1-1.html

From what I can read on the forum, maliwei managed to figure out how to load the models. The problem is just decrypting the various nodes. So far, on the residentevilmodding board, they've figured that part out but it's the textures that's the issue ATM.

Thanks for the update. I'm eagerly waiting for the nude mod, hopefully it's gonna look great, especially the butt since it's what we are staring at most of the time. If the body resembles the Elza Walker outfit, and maybe make the butt stick out more, i would be happy.

Archived