Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

2 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Attention, ladies and gentlemen. After much anticipation, and sexual repression, I present to you the official fully nude Leon mod!

With the exception of minor distractions, and wishing his dick were harder, he's totally unclothed and barefoot! Hopefully others get similar treatment!

Good mod. But this is discrimination. Why he is barefoot and NOT Claire or Ada or Katherine?

4 minutes ago, stylel said:

Omg this Ada nude v2.0 has jiggle physics fully in place. Wish Claire had that as well daaaamn :D  

That nail polish tho :/ Is the hands part of the body files or is there a separate file that can be removed?

22 minutes ago, Sizustar said:

Works, but kind of hard to see due to normal TPS view

giphy.gif

Yeah, at least she has jiggle now. I prefer nude Ada over Claire anyways. Figured I'd share that file here, I got it from the Nexus site.

5 hours ago, tigers said:

pls share the camera mod too pls

That camera setting is possible with the "first person mod"

obtained on any RE2Remake modding site (like the nexus for example)

or download it here.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/praydog/re2-mod-framework/build/artifacts

Don't forget to download it as a zip.file!

in the zip/rar; contains a single file (dinput8.dll)

Extract this singular file into your installation folder (where the Re2 exe file is).

(and you are done!)

Once ingame, the menu can be opened using the Keyboard button/command "insert" 

(on conventional keyboards, it is the command above the arrows)

In the menu there are 4 options? (can't remember if that was true...)

One of the options are "freeCamera"  which you can expand to get more customize further.

This freecam allows you to do whatever you want with the camera! 

Like for example... position the camera and let the character move only (that is, without the camera following)

This is also makes it possible to take some amazing cinematic images and portraits.

Have fun^^

-Vinovat

12 hours ago, X8G7 said:

Breast Jiggle File For Claire.zip Someone made a file to give Claire jiggle physics on her tits now.

Replace the natives/x64/sectionroot/character/player/pl1000/pl1099/pl1000.mesh.1808312334 with this one.

Enjoy

Hey, tnx, works nice, just that the jiggle is kinda so fast or erratic. To bad i'ts not more natural but better this than nothing. I guess that's because she has smaller breasts than Ada. For Ada they  jiggle pretty good  xD 

20 minutes ago, stylel said:

Hey, tnx, works nice, just that the jiggle is kinda so fast or erratic. To bad i'ts not more natural but better this than nothing. I guess that's because she has smaller breasts than Ada. For Ada they  jiggle pretty good  xD 

I agree, but it's something at least. I love the big tit Ada nude so much, they jiggle perfectly. lol

Managed to REPLACE Ada's Special Agent outfit with Claire's Military one!

That is, when you choose Military outfit as claire, you get Ada's special agent outfit.

I've only changed military, the other outfits are unaffected and won't be overwritten (meaning you can have this outfit and the naked claire and whatever else you have changing noir and elza).

TYkFedi.jpg

Currently working on changing hairstyles and faces (although faces is not recommended since there would be clipping)

Archived