Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

21 hours ago, shinodem said:

donwerve you can use free software and editor, most of editor may load photoshop filters

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/DDS_texture_tools

Did some texture blending and header hex editing on textures. Found out MisterHeck's Ada mesh is bad. Neck seam is permanent.

Sky Blacksmith's Ada has a skeleton rig problem. In the cutscenes, her head compresses into her body.

I'm guessing DMC5 will be equally hard to mod, since it uses the same game engine.

3 hours ago, NudeFan00 said:

by what i seen most of these nude mods don't work really fine, i don't want be bad, just my impressions!!!!!!! (°_°)

The tools are new, so only the creator has enough knowledge.

Are you good with Photoshop, 3DS Max, and literate in Chinese? If yes, everybody can use your help. Then we can gain knowledge from 3DM.

Many of us know how to blend textures, rig skeletons, and make 3DS Max models. We just haven't mastered Maliwei777's tools and Capcom's restrictions.

Yes, just backup manually original folder (ex: raname in .orig) and put mod folder in game folder... but with modmanager its extreme easy to use and you can manage more more easy your mod (modmanager also auto-backup original folder).

EDIT: initially i've not use modmanager, but after try it i dubt dont use it again!

P.S. sorry for my bad english

25 minutes ago, Fiuzo said:

Yes, just backup manually original folder (ex: raname in .orig) and put mod folder in game folder... but with modmanager its extreme easy to use and you can manage more more easy your mod (modmanager also auto-backup original folder).

EDIT: initially i've not use modmanager, but after try it i dubt dont use it again!

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Is this similar to the method of removing one of the number folders and putting a native folder in place of it? Because I tried just putting the folder in the game folder and my game won't load. 

Does anyone else get a double reload animation for Claire's SLS 60 gun when using any of the nude Ada mods? Like she'll reload how ever many bullets you shot, and then do another reload animation and reload all 5 bullets. Not sure why this is doing it for me, but it's annoying for speedrunning. I am talking about the stock gun, no upgrades. Any help would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, X8G7 said:

Does anyone else get a double reload animation for Claire's SLS 60 gun when using any of the nude Ada mods? Like she'll reload how ever many bullets you shot, and then do another reload animation and reload all 5 bullets. Not sure why this is doing it for me, but it's annoying for speedrunning. I am talking about the stock gun, no upgrades. Any help would be appreciated.

Not an easy fix unless you understand the file structure. Really helps if you've taken some computer science classes like data structures and coding.

The solution is somewhere in either an animation file in the dynamicmotionbankcontainer folder or an mdf2 file. 

The problem is how the animations are made for match certain bodies. Kinda like how the knife sheathe is distorted or how you get a floating weapon.

Look at the pics I attached. That's the Ada mdf2 file. Left one is open in a hex editor, right is open in a text editor.

(Right side) If you open those files with a regular text editor, you'll see the paths. In the text, you'll see stuff external pointers to hair, the knife sheathe, textures, etc.

(Left side) Open in a text editor. You'll see all the hex values. There's important information in the header, which is the first few lines of from 00 to AF.

ID master list is here. http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/9864/spoilers-item-character-game-memory 

Tutorials are here: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/board/126/resident-evil-reimagined-modding-tutorials

When you make a fix, please share it with us.

Capture.JPG

Anyone able to replace Claire's Noir costume to Sky Blacksmith's mod for Ada Wong? Since I wanted to be able to swap between nude mods on the fly by changing costumes to Noir and Elza Walker, while keeping the normal costume as the normal costume. If this has already been tested and didn't work, then nevermind.

On 2/22/2019 at 4:57 PM, donwerve said:

Not an easy fix unless you understand the file structure. Really helps if you've taken some computer science classes like data structures and coding.

The solution is somewhere in either an animation file in the dynamicmotionbankcontainer folder or an mdf2 file. 

The problem is how the animations are made for match certain bodies. Kinda like how the knife sheathe is distorted or how you get a floating weapon.

Look at the pics I attached. That's the Ada mdf2 file. Left one is open in a hex editor, right is open in a text editor.

(Right side) If you open those files with a regular text editor, you'll see the paths. In the text, you'll see stuff external pointers to hair, the knife sheathe, textures, etc.

(Left side) Open in a text editor. You'll see all the hex values. There's important information in the header, which is the first few lines of from 00 to AF.

ID master list is here. http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/9864/spoilers-item-character-game-memory 

Tutorials are here: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/board/126/resident-evil-reimagined-modding-tutorials

When you make a fix, please share it with us.

Capture.JPG

Thanks to MaVeRicK over on REModding forums.

- Uninstall the mod
- Open mod folder and go to:
'natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\weapon\charactermotionbankprefab\pl10'
- delete 'pl10_wp0800.pfb.16'
- Reinstall.

This is a way around that bug, but Ada will run like Claire again when you have the SLS60 equipped. At least the double reload animation will be gone, so this will have to do for now. If you don't want to do that, just unload all 5 shots before you reload and it will be a single animation.

Archived