Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Uhm. what´s all the fuss about the cup-sizes about? thanks to Gerra, we are blessed with a wonderfully working version of SetBody. If glitches occur due to another body being used, use the magic of SetBody to see that anim in it´s full glory.

I don´t think we should sacrifice the fun of boob-touching to an issua that can be easily resolved using SetBody. Also, since most "newer" animations use DMRA, which is also the most popular one, there should be no real problem in there...

Uhm. what´s all the fuss about the cup-sizes about? thanks to Gerra, we are blessed with a wonderfully working version of SetBody. If glitches occur due to another body being used, use the magic of SetBody to see that anim in it´s full glory.

I don´t think we should sacrifice the fun of boob-touching to an issua that can be easily resolved using SetBody. Also, since most "newer" animations use DMRA, which is also the most popular one, there should be no real problem in there...

I agree that tit touching is certainly something that should not be dropped because of breast size issues when it wouldn't be to hard just to do a non-breast grabbing version as well.

Links in post 4 have been fixed (I think a few of Northern's missing however).  The move to the new forum software scrambled all the links up.

I was sick this weekend and had commitments this yesterday that kept me completely tied up.  I need to play a bit of catch up on the FNV porting process with some proto-type scripts from Gerra6 and then I will resume lovers animations.  I am shooting for making a single pack out of all the new or improved animations so folks can download one deal and go from there.

I will make two flavors of the pack:

1. Revised renumbering to fit the 11-200 bbb animations pack

2. Untouched numbering - the numbers will be whatever the animator numbered them as.

The release date will be Feb 28th and the pack will include all new or improved animations right up to that date.  I hope to have group 1 (the group I am currently working on) done by then and will include it, group 3 (already done) and the other misc animations I have already touched up that are scattered in the other groups.  It will additionally include work from all the animators here - Nusbie, Northern, Grumpf, TDA and anyone else who releases something.

I am planning on calling it Lovers Animation Workshop Pack 1. 

Feel free to weigh in on the name or any other detail about it, as I want this to work for everyone.  This is a community effort after all!!!! 

I agree that tit touching is certainly something that should not be dropped because of breast size issues when it wouldn't be to hard just to do a non-breast grabbing version as well.

Yea, I agree.  It takes a few minutes per animation to move the hand to the stomach or some other alternate place for those who use tiny tit or massive tit bodies. 

For those that I am touching up I am using the DMRA\HGEC -Hcup as a standard.  At this time I am not creating alternate animations for other bodies as I want to get the animations done and released as soon as possible.  However, when I am done with the animations pack I would most certainly be willing to modify animations to move the hand off the tit area for alternate body types.  I am not interested however in doing 5 or 6 different tit grab locations per animation.  It would be a move the hand to somewhere else type deal.  If someone else is interested in customizing hand locations to accommodate the many different cup sizes then feel free to use anything I have done.

@greg

Are you going to release the animations piecemeal leading up to February 28 and then repackage them and release the pack? Or just in 1 big pack on February 28?

I'm honestly fine with either, but piecemeal will make it easier to test and catch bugs, or when the BBB doesn't look good. Way easier to look through a couple anims every few days and fix the problems when they pop up rather then 20 at once.

IMO it is better to do a few anims to perfection and very slowly then it is to do a whole bunch quickly and then go back later to perfect them. Because in all honesty later you probably won't want to go back, you will either be burned out, or busy with something else. I learned this lesson the hard way with painting miniatures IRL :(.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do or how to manage your time. But if you take the time to perfect each one before moving on, you will only have to do each anim once, if you know what I'm saying.

No matter what you decide, you have my support, and I'll test whatever you put in front of me to the best of my ability. For what it's worth, I'm glad you are spending your time on this.

As for moving hands to boobs... I can't tell you how many times I've thrown out anims that I would have otherwise used in my installation because the hands clipped. I don't want to feel FORCED to use DMRA or feel gimped because the anims weren't made for anything else. But on the flip side of the coin, each anim having 100 variations for each body type is STUPID, and puts unessecary stress on the modder. I'm sort of torn on this issue.

As for me, I'm busy with school, and I'm my off time I'm having fun with Gerra's weightpainter. I'm currently working on making my own custom weighted body (gerra already did all the work to make the seams fit together). Once I get the weightpainting right I'm going to start doing conversions for that body and plan to release them in my own thread in the downloads section, but that is a ways off, and I've only done small experiments with gerra's lattice generator.

EDIT: Just a reminder... apologies if you already know, I don't want to sound naggy :(

Unresolved issues so far with the anims:

DS#:

40 - Boobs squeezed together, looks pretty lulzy

66.1 - OP3 movement broken

117 - Anomalies in the cumming phase

Nusbie, welcome back! Im at work atm, but i will study the forums tomorrow, ive read something about a common work.

As far as i know there is no working penis made. Somebody started the project, but it is now abandoned.

Ger4: I've lost my to-do list so i will accept any idea after im finishing my current ones.

Nusbie, welcome back! Im at work atm, but i will study the forums tomorrow, ive read something about a common work.

As far as i know there is no working penis made. Somebody started the project, but it is now abandoned.

Ger4: I've lost my to-do list so i will accept any idea after im finishing my current ones.

IMO there is still a lack of convincing rape animations.

Your Bookshelf anim is quite impressive, so feel encouraged to continue there  :angel:   

I have no exact ideas here in mind, I trust in your creativity!  :)

Busy for a while guys. Sorry, I'll make up for it later.

For the breast size bones idea: It could work but will need one special anime per cup size and will only allow one fixed position on the breasts. Like hand centered on the nipples or cupping the sides etc. 

So it may be less work but totally do not worth it as, because of the body size issue, nobody really released any animations involving breast fondling at all... I did some, body specific but it's unfortunately too much trouble to adapt.

If we had a library of dozens of animations where the hands are on the same place on the breasts throughout the entire animation, then it'll worth it but that's not the case...

:( 

IMO there is still a lack of convincing rape animations.

Your Bookshelf anim is quite impressive, so feel encouraged to continue there  :angel:   

I have no exact ideas here in mind, I trust in your creativity!  :)

Believe or not, i've been thinking about the same... Good idea!

I already had some serious slap anims in mind, when defender hit the floor or something, maybe there would be a way to add this violent behaviour into other animations, this would serve as part of a finisher ( x0 )

A rather selfish request here...but, has anyone considered modifying the LoversMotionNT Gatekeeper animations for proper scaling?  The poor Gatekeeper just isn't the same at 1.00 scale.

Once I am finished with human animations I planned on starting on creatures, unless someone beats me to it of course. :P

Well, hopefully I haven't completely lost everything I just did for the last hour!!!  I took such a long break from updating lovers animations that I accidentally was saving the adjusted animations in the fallout format, which of course won't work for oblivion.  :s

I am reconverting the format now and hopefully will have an animation ready to test in a couple of hours (after I test it first).

I hate it when that happens.

Tell me about it.  Ended up having to redo more than half of the animations as exporting oblivion skeletons with fallout settings pretty much fries them...... :s

Well, better late than never: 

DS 74.1 or bbb pack 76

Added bbb to offense and a few minor touch-ups (tails and such).

DL: (see WIP 2 in below post).

I hate it when that happens.

Tell me about it.  Ended up having to redo more than half of the animations as exporting oblivion skeletons with fallout settings pretty much fries them...... :s

Well, better late than never: 

DS 74.1 or bbb pack 76

Added bbb to offense and a few minor touch-ups (tails and such).

DL:  See later post

Looks good greg, no complaints.

Thanks legit1337, I have one minor update on the defensive position arms, I didn't notice they were all twisted up.

Update coming shortly.  Next up will be DS 84 or bbb pack 77. 

2nd Edit: Animation 77 has some issues trying to load it into blender so I will temporarily skip it and move on to DS 76 or bbb pack 78.

3rd Edit: ROFL!!!!  Animations DS 76 and DS 84 are both the exact same animation and both are unable to be imported into blender currently.  Sooooooooo on to DS 76.1 or bbb pack 79.

Edit:  DS 74.1 or bbb pack WIP#2 (fixed twisted arms on def x0, x2 and x3).

DL:  DS 74.1 or bbb pack 76 - 2nd WIP.7z

Well, hopefully I haven't completely lost everything I just did for the last hour!!!  I took such a long break from updating lovers animations that I accidentally was saving the adjusted animations in the fallout format, which of course won't work for oblivion.  :s

Sooo what lesson have we learned from this then?

That's right: Do NOT take a break ever again...

Same thing here, by default Max plugin will export for Skyrim...  <_< 

Sooo what lesson have we learned from this then?

That's right: Do NOT take a break ever again...

Same thing here, by default Max plugin will export for Skyrim...  <_< 

Yea, I went and stood in front of the mirror, screamed at my reflection and then reached back and pimp slapped myself.  Now my head is on straight and I am back in the grove.

slap.gif

Hey guys I'm doing some more animating and have read through the entire thread. Here are some questions that I didn't find answers to, or were too lazy to properly research:

* Jesus fuck that list of unfinished or shitty anims that needs improvement is a clusterfuck and I can't wrap my head around which animations need replacement so if you could give me 2 or 3 numbers and the category, I'll do some new ones.

Do you mean post 3?  Basically after weeding out all the duplicates we only have 6 group 3 animations (the standing and facing each other group).  If you wanted to create something that loosely fit that category that would be terrific.

However, if you would rather make something else that is fine too.  I am slowly but surely going through the groups and cleaning up\fixing\adding bbb as I go.  I have done animations 1-10, group 3 and am halfway through group 1 (from behind).  I have group 0 (cowgirl), group 2 (laying down), group 4 (oral) to go.

If you want a list of stuff to look at fixing rather than creating new animations I can give you a list of group 0, 2 or 4 with Daedra Sutra numbers so you can quickly preview and decide what if anything each one needs.  Most end up needing something or other.

What I am currently doing:

1. Fix any clipping with body parts (within reason).

2. Add or redo bbb if it needs it to both offense and defense.

3. Add b4 (butt movement).

4. Move tails and wings to correct locations and give them some small bit of movement.

5. Playtest and adjust animation and enter correct location info into the ini using male and female imperial race.

Or you can leave this type of stuff up to me and just create new animations.  There has been some talk about needing more rape type animations or as I mentioned earlier some new group 3 stuff.  Or just make whatever you feel interested in doing.  I love all the stuff you have done thus far, so anything you come up with most certainly be kick ass!!! :D

Thanks legit1337, I have one minor update on the defensive position arms, I didn't notice they were all twisted up.

Update coming shortly.  Next up will be DS 84 or bbb pack 77.

2nd Edit: Animation 77 has some issues trying to load it into blender so I will temporarily skip it and move on to DS 76 or bbb pack 78.

3rd Edit: ROFL!!!!  Animations DS 76 and DS 84 are both the exact same animation and both are unable to be imported into blender currently.  Sooooooooo on to DS 76.1 or bbb pack 79.

Edit:  DS 74.1 or bbb pack WIP#2 (fixed twisted arms on def x0, x2 and x3).

DL:  attachicon.gifDS 74.1 or bbb pack 76 - 2nd WIP.7z

Hmm sorry I didn't even notice the arms...

As for DS 76 and 84 being the exact same animation... I don't think they are, check the Daedra Sutra pictures... What do you mean you can't import them into blender?? :s DS 76 is a good anim and was hoping to get some BBB love for it.