Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Some of the did Ger4, but I am going through and adding bouncing buts, correcting tails and adding wing movement among other things.  If the bbb isn't great then I touch it up as well.  How well I do on touching it up depends on the bodies used and personal tastes......

I am giving up completely on messing with animation 119.  I tweaked it and damn it came out really nice but for some reason it crashes oblivion when I put into the game.  Donkey gave me some pointers on where to look for issues but even in comparing the working version with my modified one with nifskope I can't find any difference.  Clearly I don't know enough yet to be messing with animations that have objects so I will have to wait for Northern to take a peek at this to see what I am doing wrong.  I am sure it is probably something small and simple but damn if I can figure it out.

Onwards and upwards.....or onwards and downwards....or...well you get the picture.....

Next up is DS 120 or bbb pack 85.

Damn it! 119 is my second favorite besides 117. If you wouldn't mind, do you think you can post your blend file so other people can look at it? Hell, even I'll look at it, as much good that will do.

As for 117, it looks the same as it always has, except for maybe a bit smoother. Haven't run across the anomalies in any phase yet but that's not saying anything because they only pop up about 10% of the time in the older version you did. I'll post if I see anything. Good work greg.

Guest ThatOne

OK, round one for DS 117 or bbb pack 83:  attachicon.gifDS 117 or bbb pack 83.7z

Question to you animators out there:  I tried modifying DS 119 only to watch it crash Oblivion every single time.  Somehow me loading the animation into blender and tweaking the b4 stuff breaks the animation in some way regarding the pillory.  How I don't have the foggiest clue but it does.  Is there some setting or something I need to do either in blender or nifskope?

I can take a look at it, if you'd like.

Damn it! 119 is my second favorite besides 117. If you wouldn't mind, do you think you can post your blend file so other people can look at it? Hell, even I'll look at it, as much good that will do.

As for 117, it looks the same as it always has, except for maybe a bit smoother. Haven't run across the anomalies in any phase yet but that's not saying anything because they only pop up about 10% of the time in the older version you did. I'll post if I see anything. Good work greg.

I can take a look at it, if you'd like.

Give me time to eat breakfast and I will post the blend files for you guys to take a peak at.  I just don't know what else to do.

Thank you for being willing to look into it!

untitle.JPG

No time for breakfast! Post it now.

I'm done with my last animation. Anpther one that will use Gerra's PBones. I'll post it asap but I need the mesh fixed in order to post a convincing video... After that, I think we can post part of our work in the new download section of the lab (that I said I will do a while ago, I know, stop bitching about it, I was... er... we had an internet strike in Belgium).

Cheers everyone!!!

Here you are:  DS 119 blend files and parts.7z

Those are the blend files for stage one of DS 119.  I also included all the pieces parts so you can import the other stages into blender if you want to look at them as well.  I am guessing if you can fix stage one then the other stages are fixable as well.  For me switching animations to this results in an immediate CTD.

Thanks,

Greg

@Grump - I am working on a pack that will update animations 1-10, group 1, group 3 with the touchups.  I will also include all animations from Northern, TDA, you, and anyone else who tosses something in.  Tentatively I am shooting for a Thursday release but it my slide until Friday morning.

So far between Gerra6 and I, we have not been able to fix the 90 issue.  While the pose converter will rotate the animation around it does not correct the 1 and 2 keys to move the offensive forward and backward.  I spent a considerable amount of trying everything I could think of and met with no success.

So far between Gerra6 and I, we have not been able to fix the 90 issue.  While the pose converter will rotate the animation around it does not correct the 1 and 2 keys to move the offensive forward and backward.  I spent a considerable amount of trying everything I could think of and met with no success.

Gah!

You didn't tell me it was still bugging out.

I'll take another look at the problem once I finish refactoring...err..everything. <thud>

Yeah...it might be a few more days before I get back to updating the public scripts.

Gah!

You didn't tell me it was still bugging out.

I'll take another look at the problem once I finish refactoring...err..everything. <thud>

Yeah...it might be a few more days before I get back to updating the public scripts.

Oops... :blush:

Sorry.

I have PM'd you with so many issues over the last couple of weeks that I can't remember what issues we covered......and what we didn't.  :P

No problem.  I can do a special patch pack with just Northern and Grumpf's animations once we figure out how to overcome the 3dsMax issue.

Also, TDA gave me a link I need to check, don't spend too much time on it as I may very well be able to solve it myself with his explanation...

I'm still working on last anime as I decided to go a little bit further than usual in the length...

Any chance on the new Futa mesh Gerra?

Cheers!  B) 

EDIT: ok that was unclear... I meant TDA gave me a way to solve the 90 issue so wait a bit if you can! (gimme my goddam mesh instead <_<)

Grumpf if you can fix the 90 issue then you need to GET CRACKIN and do all the other animations you have posted or sent me too!!!!  Call in sick to work, tell the wife to go to her mothers, put the dog outside and do not leave your computer until you deliver!!!!!  Don't think about sneaking away for sleep or food......

im-watching-you.jpg

....cause I am watching you!!!!  :lol:

Guest ThatOne

Both offender and defender animations for #119 work flawlessly in my game. I'm not sure what causes the crashes for you, gregathit. I can upload my newly-exported versions if you think it'll make a difference (though I doubt it).

All I did was remove the body (select everything -> unselect the skeleton -> delete), export and replace the old 119 animations.

Both offender and defender animations for #119 work flawlessly in my game. I'm not sure what causes the crashes for you, gregathit. I can upload my newly-exported versions if you think it'll make a difference (though I doubt it).

All I did was remove the body (select everything -> unselect the skeleton -> delete), export and replace the old 119 animations.

......weird.  Try something for me. Use the animations that I have in pieces parts folder in your game and see if they cause you to crash.  If my versions cause you to crash then let me know.

Yeah well, you figure it out!!!  :wacko: 

So far I got that I need a dummy and that the music is very catchy...  :blink: 

We are French and Japanese speaking in English and for whatever reason there's a Russian remark  :o !

Hey, that is catchy music........ :blink:

ROFL!!!!!!

Guest ThatOne

......weird.  Try something for me. Use the animations that I have in pieces parts folder in your game and see if they cause you to crash.  If my versions cause you to crash then let me know.

No issues with your versions. The cause is on your end, I'm afraid.

Very strange.  The only thing I can think of is that it is a result of the renumbering.  In my oblivion game animation 119 is actually animation 84 (that is the way it is in the 11-200 bbb animations pack).  Now it gets ever stranger that the old 119 renumbered to 84 works flawlessly in my game but the moment I export it from blender it results in a CTD.  Somehow, some way blender or nifskope is tagging things in such a way that screws up the renumbering...........  :s

I'll try the animation in my game in the 119 slot and see if it works.

Also, TDA gave me a link I need to check, don't spend too much time on it as I may very well be able to solve it myself with his explanation...

I'm still working on last anime as I decided to go a little bit further than usual in the length...

Any chance on the new Futa mesh Gerra?

I don't see any PM's about a mesh. What's this in reference to?

I think I more or less understood what TDA was trying to explain to me. I created a Dummy positioned where Bip01 bone is. I then use it to swap X & Y position tracks (I can do that using load/save animation with X map to Y and Y to X too). This is complicated and there should be a better way... Gerra, what is the transformation sequence you apply in order to make my animations rotated? I mean the step by step procedure?

Cheers!

EDIT: It seems to work (you tell me) but still require a lot of manual adjustments. What I did was rotate Bip01Pelvis 90° counterclockwise then swap track X & Y of Bip01. Then readjust actor1 and actor2 relative positions.

This may not be the best example but you tell me...

RotTest.zip

I think I more or less understood what TDA was trying to explain to me. I created a Dummy positioned where Bip01 bone is. I then use it to swap X & Y position tracks (I can do that using load/save animation with X map to Y and Y to X too). This is complicated and there should be a better way... Gerra, what is the transformation sequence you apply in order to make my animations rotated? I mean the step by step procedure?

Cheers!

EDIT: It seems to work (you tell me) but still require a lot of manual adjustments. What I did was rotate Bip01Pelvis 90° counterclockwise then swap track X & Y of Bip01. Then readjust actor1 and actor2 relative positions.

This may not be the best example but you tell me...

Well, at the moment Pose Converter (0.74 Dev) Rotate feature can work with either the Bip01 bone or the Bip01 Non Accum bone. The step by step procedure...oh boy...you really don't want to know.

Trust me...you ***really*** don't want to know.

Tell you what...take a look at this thread from when I was going...slightly...insane trying to get my armature conversions to work.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4071

Ok...if you read that and still want to travel down the rabbit hole...sure...I'll explain what I do.