Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Northern, could you re-upload the offender stage 1 animation? The one in the original pack of the faulty animations you uploaded was using the defender animation in place of the offender in the first stage. Thanks.

Yeah, here it is. I have no idea how i miss that.

NoID_Offmotionx1.7z

Gerra6: Have my kudoses!

Currently when i start the Python, it does nothing more than a black blink, that is a blender tool or something?

Currently when i start the Python, it does nothing more than a black blink, that is a blender tool or something?

Yes...it's a Blender script. At some point I plan on creating some stand-along tools.

To use it in Blender, drop the scripts and folder into the .Blender/scripts folder.

But you can open it in a text editor and scream in horror, if you like.

My coding skills are...evolving.

Yes...it's a Blender script. At some point I plan on creating some stand-along tools.

To use it in Blender, drop the scripts and folder into the .Blender/scripts folder.

But you can open it in a text editor and scream in horror, if you like.

My coding skills are...evolving.

Damn, i don't use blender... I thought i can learn something new, but no problem, if i run into errors again i know the right person to ask for help.

My biggest gratitude. Truly.

EDIT:

As i see the blowjob animation needs a chair fix to change side for Offender. After its finished it will need another unused number.

Damn, i don't use blender... I thought i can learn something new, but no problem, if i run into errors again i know the right person to ask for help.

My biggest gratitude. Truly.

In that case...here's what the script did to fix those two problems

For the Blend effect, it added 1/Blend: 30 immediately after 1/Start

The ## is the number of frames that it should take to morph between the two animations.

In the process of adding the Blend effect, it also standardized the syntax of the anim text entries, which may or may not have helped.

For the bone Priority, I added a null constraint to each bone with a keyframe. I set the value of this null constraint to priority: 30.

Ok, couple of notes on Northern's fixed animation:

1. The penis position is at 2 and should be at 0 in the ini file.

2. The chair is facing the wrong way.  Northern had another animation that has the chair facing the opposite direction and that works perfectly (I forget the number he issued it for).

@Northern, I can assemble all the parts and pieces and PM you with it or just add it directly to post 4 in the thread (I do NOT want to steal your Thunder on this Awesome animation!!!)

Screenshots of this AWESOME animation as a teaser (HAIL NORTHERN!!!):

(see Northern's Post below)

Awesome work!!!

All credits and thanks about this one goes to Gerra6. Without him this is a dead-end anim pack.

Erc1971 should give it a number and throw into his collection. It had number 107 but of course it was taken previously.

Thanks to Gregathit, Grumpf and Ger4 too, nice job guys.

All credits and thanks about this one goes to Gerra6. Without him this is a dead-end anim pack.

Not at all. You did the hard part of actually creating yet another amazing animation. All I did was click on a script. Now...if you want to give me credit for writing the script I'll bask in that praise, but this animation is all yours.

Gregathit, feel free to post it anywhere you want, all rights are yours :)

It is enough for me to know, that wasn't a wasted time at all, it fills me with warmth.

==========================================================================

Post Edited by:  Gregathit

Reason:  Adding Northern's Animation and screenshots to it! :shy:

post-6196-0-54286000-1362004836_thumb.jpg  post-6196-0-18753200-1362004844_thumb.jpg  post-6196-0-01718900-1362004855_thumb.jpg  post-6196-0-68539200-1362004862_thumb.jpg

Animation DL:  Northern 188 BJ in chair animation.7z

You did say to post it anywhere I wanted.......... :P

Well done guys for getting this one working. You are all truly great modders. BTW, the hand of the offender clip into my characters head a bit, would it be possible to adjust them slightly? Thanks.

PS (this was an idea i posted in a earlier post, just wanted to bump it) Would this be a good animation idea?

Stage 1 - Man's arms and legs are restrained into the chair by woman who then goes behind the chair, leans over him from behind, putting her arms onto his chest/neck area and kissing the back of his neck. Might also include her reaching down and giving him a handjob from behind the chair.

Stage 2 - The woman goes around the front and slowly walks towards the restrained man while fondling her breasts in front of the restrained man to get him excited. He struggles to get free with a horny look. The woman will also fondle the man's balls a bit.

Stage 3 - The man and woman have a passionate kiss with the with standing in front on the man with her hands sometimes around his head, sometimes touching his chest or the chair. Man's arms are now free and around the woman/ fondling her breasts and maybe her ass.

Stage 0/Orgasm - Not sure about this one, but I would have thought It would be nice to have the woman siting in the man's lap.

It is enough for me to know, that wasn't a wasted time at all

Speaking of that...do you have any more animations sulking around in a dark corner that might be fix-able?

I *should* be fixing code right now...I'm just a bit burned out today.

Used to i had one or two animation which had the same problem like this blowjob one, but trashed those, however, they were short, and not that interesting. From now, i will take a great care to avoid making animations from new files, so i will not encounter inactive anims again at the very end.

To Gregathit: 188 seems ok, thanks so much! I'll let Erc1971 to change its number of course if needed. Great teamwork!

To Ger4: Interesting idea to give handjob from behind the chair, seems very good, but there is a little problem to move around the chair, because both of defender and offender's pelvis needs to be on the same axis. But it could be possible to climb through the chair, as far as i know, we will discuss it later, i have to go now.

See you guys later

It is enough for me to know, that wasn't a wasted time at all

Speaking of that...do you have any more animations sulking around in a dark corner that might be fix-able?

I *should* be fixing code right now...I'm just a bit burned out today.

Used to i had one or two animation which had the same problem like this blowjob one, but trashed those, however, they were short, and not that interesting. From now, i will take a great care to avoid making animations from new files, so i will not encounter inactive anims again at the very end.

To Gregathit: 188 seems ok, thanks so much! I'll let Erc1971 to change its number of course if needed. Great teamwork!

To Ger4: Interesting idea to give handjob from behind the chair, seems very good, but there is a little problem to move around the chair, because both of defender and offender's pelvis needs to be on the same axis. But it could be possible to climb through the chair, as far as i know, we will discuss it later, i have to go now.

See you guys later

Thanks North, drop me a PM when you want to discuss it further.

How's work going on porting animations between fallout/oblivion by the way Greg?

How's work going on porting animations between fallout/oblivion by the way Greg?

It isn't.  We hit several snags during the process of porting.  Gerra6 and is in the middle of other things and so am I.  We have NOT given up on it, we just have to delay the project until we both get our plates a bit cleaner.  I am guessing that I will have time towards the beginnning of April to get serious about making it happen.  Until then, I would just be spreading myself too thin and end up not accomplishing anything.

On my end, I need to write some code to generate interpolation keyframes that will keep Blender from turning into a blithering idiot when my script attempts to mash two semi-incompatible animations together.

But right now I'm rebuilding all of my scripts more or less from scratch to utilize a common framework library (the library is mostly complete). Once that's done, I'll be able to tackle the interpolation problem properly.

Ok, first run on the following animations:

DS 137.1 or bbb pack 86:  DS 137.1 or bbb pack 86.7z

DS 153.1 or bbb pack 87:  DS 153.1 or bbb pack 87.7z

DS 167.1 or bbb pack 88:  DS 167.1 or bbb pack 88.7z

DS 193 or bbb pack 89:  DS 193 or bbb pack 89.7z

FYI, now that I have completed a 1st run on all group 1 and 3 animations, I am working my way through the notes for correction both from my personal observations and comments in this thread.  Once I complete the corrections I will assemble the long overdue patch pack number 1 for the 11-200 bbb pack.  Rather than miss another date I am not going to speculate on when it will be ready.  It will be released as soon as I can get it done, that much I can promise!  :P

Hey I noticed before that you were going to be assisting with porting lovers anims to sexout. In fact that thread got me interested in actually checking out oblivion and lovers with pk, I've had the game sitting on my harddrive for over a year and never even started it up till just a week or so ago. What I've noticed is that lovers is sorely lacking in proper female on female anims, would you be considering using your tools to port sexouts lesbian anims to lovers?

Hey I noticed before that you were going to be assisting with porting lovers anims to sexout. In fact that thread got me interested in actually checking out oblivion and lovers with pk, I've had the game sitting on my harddrive for over a year and never even started it up till just a week or so ago. What I've noticed is that lovers is sorely lacking in proper female on female anims, would you be considering using your tools to port sexouts lesbian anims to lovers?

Porting is still planned, however it is on hold for awhile due to some technical difficulties with the blender scripts.  Once that roadblock can be overcome then porting will follow soon thereafter.

DS 137.1 or bbb pack 86:  attachicon.gifDS 137.1 or bbb pack 86.7z

DS 153.1 or bbb pack 87:  attachicon.gifDS 153.1 or bbb pack 87.7z

DS 167.1 or bbb pack 88:  attachicon.gifDS 167.1 or bbb pack 88.7z

DS 193 or bbb pack 89:  attachicon.gifDS 193 or bbb pack 89.7z

FYI, now that I have completed a 1st run on all group 1 and 3 animations, I am working my way through the notes for correction both from my personal observations and comments in this thread.  Once I complete the corrections I will assemble the long overdue patch pack number 1 for the 11-200 bbb pack.  Rather than miss another date I am not going to speculate on when it will be ready.  It will be released as soon as I can get it done, that much I can promise!  :P

gragathit, can you also post the screenshot?

Because I can't see it. You know, the game randomly execute the animation.....

New animations always exciting me and I'm very curious. :D

Speaking of, did the Pose Converter update help with the rotation issue?

If not, I have an idea that might help.

Anyways...I'll be back working on Pose Converter soon. I'm having a bit too much fun updating the Lattice Generator right now...I've managed to teach it some very interesting new tricks.

DS 137.1 or bbb pack 86:  attachicon.gifDS 137.1 or bbb pack 86.7z

DS 153.1 or bbb pack 87:  attachicon.gifDS 153.1 or bbb pack 87.7z

DS 167.1 or bbb pack 88:  attachicon.gifDS 167.1 or bbb pack 88.7z

DS 193 or bbb pack 89:  attachicon.gifDS 193 or bbb pack 89.7z

Ok, the BBB on the defender of 89 is a bit to static and on the offender the leg movement looks a bit jerky.

86 is good

87 has a problem on stage 3 where the animation for both offender and defender look jerky.

Thanks Greg :)

Because I can't see it. You know, the game randomly execute the animation.....

New animations always exciting me and I'm very curious. :D

No, sorry.  I provided the numbers so you can easily look them up (DS = Daedra Sutra).  I don't have time to take screenshots especially when it already exists.  ;)

These are reworked animations in which I am trying to add bouncing breasts, bouncing butts, fix clipping, add animation to wings, tails and resolve any other issues.

Ok, the BBB on the defender of 89 is a bit to static....

I wonder if some of the issue is the bodies we are using and not the animation itself.  In the blender movie file you can see I do have quite a bit of bounce going on but it appears that may not be making it to your toon:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6975/animation-89-reworked

Ok, the BBB on the defender of 89 is a bit to static....

I wonder if some of the issue is the bodies we are using and not the animation itself.  In the blender movie file you can see I do have quite a bit of bounce going on but it appears that may not be making it to your toon:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6975/animation-89-reworked

Well, I'm using DMRA standard for my upper and lower-body. Are you using the manga body instead? (at least that's what it looks like to me).