Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Hey, what's up people

I have 2 new animations for you, number 127 "lie down and take it" and number 107 blowjob category.

Take a look:

post-651-0-03193900-1361960309_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-94566200-1361960335_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-67038500-1361960363_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-47965800-1361960399_thumb.jpg

post-651-0-40302600-1361960473_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-25121500-1361960506_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-34629200-1361960545_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-35618700-1361960574_thumb.jpg

(Scene x1-x0)

Files:

Anim_107.7z

Anim_127.7z

No errors found, very nice ones. Numbers took from Nusbie's anim documentary, supposed to be free, if already exists, give them another number.

With these i've finished all my projects that i wanted to be complete, if people have some further idea, feel free to tell me we will discuss it.

Enjoy

Thanks Northen, looking good :)

I particularly like the lying down animation, it's very original and not something I've seen before.

BTW, you know that earlier attempt at a choice blow job you posted a while ago (back in the thread that preceded this one) that failed? The one that wouldn't export properly? Could you post that to see if someone can fix it? Thanks

PS - Quick idea for a new animation, first stage the male lies down on the bed and tries to reach out for the females breasts but is restrained into a chair and his arms pinned down. Second stage maybe the female could give him a blojob/handjob. third stage leap into his lap and force his head into her breasts and for the forth stage/orgasm, they could just have a passionate kiss.

Yes it's long winded but I was just trying to be creative. Anyone else is welcome to suggest improvements.

Good Job North! It's great to see that every aspect is covered as I like g/g but my recent ones will be sometimes applicable to b/b and mostly b/g. In the beginning people were thinking I was a fan of anal but I was merely trying to have animation that can be used in many situations and.... erm... normaly... Yeah, you got it...

Ger4, it's best if you have example to show us exactly what you think of (if possible) as working with a picture/movie or even a drawing eases the process a lot!

Cheers!

I particularly like the lying down animation, it's very original and not something I've seen before.

BTW, you know that earlier attempt at a choice blow job you posted a while ago (back in the thread that preceded this one) that failed? The one that wouldn't export properly? Could you post that to see if someone can fix it? Thanks

It fills me with frustration even thinking about that animation, because so many time wasted for it, and because it turned out very well, it took so many time, as you can see the keyframes are 120-600, so they are very long and smooth animations, its very very bad that they are useless. I did not trashed them though.

Take it, if somebody can manage them working, post them back and i will fine-tuning the rest about the mouth.

Grumpf was able to convert a working file from it, but that method had unexpected results which was not really good, twisted arms, and keyless pelvis motion. I've tried it again in his way, and ive got the same bad files. The pelvis keys are essential, they makes the animation very smooth, it is a thing that cannot be really reproduced afterwards.

post-651-0-35360500-1361986249_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-85837900-1361986267_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-01963000-1361987981_thumb.jpgpost-651-0-89451300-1361986318_thumb.jpg

File (Inactive): Inactive animations.7z

Northern,

What is the process for adding objects to animations?  Is it something you do in blender\3dsMax or in nifskope?

Edit: Now I do understand how to import it into blender but is there any special thing you do to link them when you are exporting everything?

Northern,

What is the process for adding objects to animations?  Is it something you do in blender\3dsMax or in nifskope?

Edit: Now I do understand how to import it into blender but is there any special thing you do to link them when you are exporting everything?

I have blender, but sadly i have no idea how to use it, i've tried it once but it was so twisting to set up, inserting files etc and i gave up trying.

Basicly, every objects are from the internal Oblivion bsa file, unpacked and inserted into MAX for animation work, and then converted into NIF files.

It fills me with frustration even thinking about that animation, because so many time wasted for it, and because it turned out very well, it took so many time, as you can see the keyframes are 120-600, so they are very long and smooth animations, its very very bad that they are useless. I did not trashed them though.

Take it, if somebody can manage them working, post them back and i will fine-tuning the rest about the mouth.

Grumpf was able to convert a working file from it, but that method had unexpected results which was not really good, twisted arms, and keyless pelvis motion. I've tried it again in his way, and ive got the same bad files. The pelvis keys are essential, they makes the animation very smooth, it is a thing that cannot be really reproduced afterwards.

attachicon.gifBlowx1.jpgattachicon.gifBlowx2.jpgattachicon.gifBlowx3.jpgattachicon.gifBlowx0.jpg

File (Inactive): attachicon.gifInactive animations.7z

Do you think Gerra might be able to help? He knows the .kf export process like no-one else.

Also, why do Def 1 and 0 contain skeletons? (Open the respective .kf files in nifscope to see what i mean).

Got ya.  Thanks.  Pretty much what I thought.

Ok, 1st run at DS 120 or bbb pack 85: attachicon.gifDS 120 or bbb pack 85.7z

Personally I don't like the bbb on the defender in stage one.  I plan on redoing it.  The boobs should shoot forward with the hit and not back\then forward.  See what you guys think.

I like it, seems valid to me, when the offender hits the ass, the force makes a delay.

Ger4:

Good idea, i will post some raw poses, and you will able to tell what do you think. Maybe you could also send us some drawing about your idea? You are also mentioned bed and chair at the first stage, how would you imagine this?

About the inactive anim, well i don't know who can help, but i've already wasted enough time for finding solution for this kind of mistery, i no longer care about it.

To erc1971: Thanks so much!

Do you think Gerra might be able to help? He knows the .kf export process like no-one else.

Well...I still don't know much about how niftools goes about exporting blender IPO chains into .kf files...although I have spent an absurd amount of time staring at the code that does it.

The older niftools is a bit of a frankenstein collection of code piled onto code by different programmers as they spliced together support for different games. I think Neomonkeus' new approach of refactoring everything is the right one...even if the process is taking a very long time (not helped by the fact that I have yet to actually help out over there).

So...I can take a look and see what I can see...no guarantees. Note: I also don't have access to Max, so I can only work with the files after they were exported.

I started teaching myself programming back in September...so I am still an uber-noob.

***Edit***

OK, I've taken a look.

It appears that the Defensive Positions have exported as objects with complete skeletons, rather than as discrete animations. This is probably causing Oblivion to go completely nuts.

My guess...were both the offensive and defensive positions simultaneously loaded into the same max file at the same time prior to export? If I could load it into Blender, I could export the keyframe information with Pose Converter, load a fresh scene, and import the keyframe information. I'm not sure if I can even find a way to import it into Blender as it is, though.

I'll see if I can come up with a work-around.

Got ya.  Thanks.  Pretty much what I thought.

Ok, 1st run at DS 120 or bbb pack 85: attachicon.gifDS 120 or bbb pack 85.7z

Personally I don't like the bbb on the defender in stage one.  I plan on redoing it.  The boobs should shoot forward with the hit and not back\then forward.  See what you guys think.

I like it, seems valid to me, when the offender hits the ass, the force makes a delay.

Ger4:

Good idea, i will post some raw poses, and you will able to tell what do you think. Maybe you could also send us some drawing about your idea?

About the inactive anim, well i don't know who can help, but i've already wasted enough time for finding solution for this kind of mistery, i no longer care about it.

To erc1971: Thanks so much!

Thanks Gerra.

I've loaded up the animations in nifscope Northern and for some reason def 1 and 0 contain skeletons. I'll try a do a vauge drawing with some stick figures, my art really is poor...

Thanks Gerra.

I've loaded up the animations in nifscope Northern and for some reason def 1 and 0 contain skeletons. I'll try a do a vauge drawing with some stick figures, my art really is poor...

Whoa, indeed, its pretty weird, never seen things like this before. And as you can see its moving in nifskope, but ingame, doesn't work.

Interesting discovery though, i have no idea how i did this.

Thanks Gerra.

Whoa, indeed, its pretty weird, never seen things like this before. And as you can see its moving in nifskope, but ingame, doesn't work.

Interesting discovery though, i have no idea how i did this.

Don't know if this helps, but why i try to export from blender, it talks about a syntax error in the anim buffer :-/ .

Don't know if this helps, but why i try to export from blender, it talks about a syntax error in the anim buffer :-/ .

That's no biggie. That's just bad data in the anim field in the text buffer. You can access it directly to correct the syntax error by opening the text pane, selecting the Anim file, and editing it by hand.

Pose Converter will have an automated repair feature that should fix that as well, but that hasn't made it into the publicly available release yet

BTW...how did you manage to get it to import at all? What settings/version of niftools were you using?

***Edit*** I see what you're referring to

There is a line in the text keys that doesn't look right at all:

start -name specialidle -loop -at y

It may be fine...but I've never seen that syntax before

That's no biggie. That's just bad data in the anim field in the text buffer. You can access it directly to correct the syntax error by opening the text pane, selecting the Anim file, and editing it by hand.

Pose Converter will have an automated repair feature that should fix that as well, but that hasn't made it into the publicly available release yet

BTW...how did you manage to get it to import at all? What settings/version of niftools were you using?

***Edit*** I see what you're referring to

I Think I using all the latest version of nifscope/blender, other than that I don't know (I was able to export via doig the update buffers features in your pose convertor) . Thanks for trying with the animation Gerra, still being a bummer and not working though. Could you try correcting that one line you mentioned (I didn't find the specific line, I just got the error message)?

This is a common text which exists in every animation, all i know this must be placed at the beginning of the animation, and another text closes the scene with an "end"

It looks something like this:

start -name specialidle -loop -at y...........(facial expression text keys, sound text keys etc)..........end

Interesting.

Most of the animations that I work with just use 'start' rather than 'start -name specialidle -loop -at y'

I *suspect* that extra data is supposed to tell the exporter what to do when it builds the kf file, and is supposed to have been stripped on export. That's just a guess though.

I'll strip it out and see what happens.

At least for us Max users.

start -name SpecialIdle_Stand1 -loop at y -GlobalRatio 100 -GlobalCompressFloats true -GlobalDontCompress false

Must be at the key where you want your animation to start and "end" when you want it to stop... Dunno how that works in Skyrim and FO but for example, Morrowind was having all the possible animations in one file and an index will trigger the one you wanted...

Our Nif import/export creates a "post it" note on Bip01 to accomodate those special instructions, same thing for sounds, Blend and facial expressions plus some special attack/movement animations I've never used...

By the way guys, I just leave for dinner and I have two pages of comments to read? Jee, get out and have a beer will you  :D  :D  :D  :D.

OK, I've taken a look in Blender. None of the bones appear to have priority constraints set. That might be causing a problem as well.

I'll run them through the Pose converter automated repairs and see if that solves the issues.

*side note*

I sort of assumed that Pose Converter would be broken right now (I'm in the midst of a major refactoring project with all of my scripts...but it appears to be working). Let me know if anyone want's to test out the current dev version.

Interesting.

Most of the animations that I work with just use 'start' rather than 'start -name specialidle -loop -at y'

I *suspect* that extra data is supposed to tell the exporter what to do when it builds the kf file, and is supposed to have been stripped on export. That's just a guess though.

I'll strip it out and see what happens.

Be warned, if you spend too much time with this thing, your brain will melt through your ears as you try to gain control with veined eyes without any success and you just trying and trying and nothing happens.

I gave up! I gave up! Oh no, everything turns into sculptures! The world becomes gray :blink:

Ger4: I've removed that file, however i can reproduce it, but, believe me, that leads nowhere.