Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Quick question: Did I miss the male b4 body (or another weighted boner/strapon for the new LL skeleton) to see the full potential of Grumpf´s latest release, as shown in his video? All I can find are female ones...and this animation looks fantastic!

I don't think there actually "is" a b4 weighted men's body.  As far as I am aware there is no male body meshes that are weighted for butt bounce or have animated wangs as of yet.

I think we were thinking of the next evolution of B4, the weighted peen :)

We don't have a name yet though... Mmm B5 just to go on even if it doesn't really make sense anymore? At least we'll be coherent with versioning...

B5?  Guys?

B5W

With the 'W' standing for:  Animated Wang Edition.    :P

Thanks!

Meanwhile, here's the preview.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6813/Claudias-little-secret-Gold-edition-POS53            

Hm well I thought something like a weighted boner was already available, judging from this video.

If not, nevermind, the animation looks awesome enough even without that bonus :P

The weighted boner does exist for strapons\futa.  There just isn't one on the Robert's male body yet that lovers can use.

I am going to be taking a short break from updates to try porting a few lovers animations over to sexout. 

I will resume working my way through group 1 on Monday the 18th. 

Currently I am halfway through group 1 so hopefully I can finish it well before the end of the month.  When I do finish group 1 (the from behind group), I will make an update of all animations that I have done. 

This includes:  Group 1, Group 3, 1-10, plus any others I might have done thus far.  The update will also include any new animations (from Grumpf, TDA, Northern and so on) that were not already included in the 11-200 bbb animations pack.

The group to immediately follow that will be group 2 (laying down).  When I finish group 2 I will put out another update.

The final group will be number 4 (oral).

My goal is to be complete by the end of March.  :s

The weighted boner does exist for strapons\futa.  There just isn't one on the Robert's male body yet that lovers can use.

I re-rigged the Growlf organs using the automated rigging tool...I'll do the same for the Setbody Reloaded male bodies (which gives us all of the Slof's Boners, updated to use Room207's bodies as well as all variants of Roberts v5 bodies)

One of these days I need to create a lovers plugin that overrides the male organ assignment with the Setbody Reloaded male bodies.

Right now the male organ assignment is nothing more than a script that you can specify which version to use based on what you set in the ini for the offensive position.  The male organ is attached to a lower body nif.  I have the default set in the lovers resource packages to use Robert's Male body v5 "muscular" lowerbody.  The organ is a separate nitrishape\strip so it can be snipped off (ouch!) and an animated one put in its place. 

As to someone spending the time to weight paint the butt so it bounces.......I don't know if there is even anyone wanting that.  I am not interested anyway.

Now the animations will be setup so that if you did have a weight painted male butt then it would bounce since I have been adding the bouncing for the futa stuff.  I have not altered any of the animations to use the penis bones and I probably am not going to do so.  If someone wants to come behind me and do so then I will be happy to be available to answer any questions.

I don't think I'd mind buttbounce.

Walking animations might be a bit strange, but I could see it working for sex animations.

The bounce I am putting in is pretty subtle so if you weight paint a male lower body mesh (or find someone else who does it) then you will be able to use it.  Right now it is in all the animations that I am touching up and will issue a revised patch pack towards the end of the month.  However note that you won't see it unless you do find\make a male lower body mesh that has been weight painted.  I am sure Gerra6 will get to it eventually for his setbody mod but it may be quite a while away as he has his hands full creating these tools for blender.

Grumpf,

Gerra6 had me take a test drive of the new convert pose tool for blender and it successfully does change a pose for lovers.  This means that I can now convert all of your animations that you have the 90 degree issue and it will function correctly (moving forward\backward and up\down).  This will make converting your animations almost an automated thing.  ;)

Three Cheers for Gerra6!!!!  :lol:

Gerra6 had me take a test drive of the new convert pose tool for blender and it successfully does change a pose for lovers.  This means that I can now convert all of your animations that you have the 90 degree issue and it will function correctly (moving forward\backward and up\down).  This will make converting your animations almost an automated thing.  ;)

Fan-Fricking-Tastic

I like it when things work.

BTW...I've...uh...modified the way that BB Motions are generated in the Dev Test version of Pose Converter. When you get the chance, please try it out and let me know if you like the modified approach.

I've actually had some fairly decent results combining scale bounce and the automated OP scale repair tool.

Fan-Fricking-Tastic

I like it when things work.

BTW...I've...uh...modified the way that BB Motions are generated in the Dev Test version of Pose Converter. When you get the chance, please try it out and let me know if you like the modified approach.

I've actually had some fairly decent results combining scale bounce and the automated OP scale repair tool.

I'll do it in the morning and let you know what I come up with.  I very much like the idea that you explained in the Pose converter dev thread.  I'll give you a full report after I play around a bit.

Perfect then! Let's go for B4W, that could be read "bow" then, like in bow chicka wow wow...

Using a B4W skeleton with a B4W male lower body would not prevent any of the existing animations to work so it's a win win. More over, if I go through my early animations to make them a bit more complex I can simply adjust the first bone to change the angle and we won't need a special mesh...

It's very easy you have 3 options, a female lower body with a harness, a female lower body or a male lower body without the "W" and we can use the same B4W nif for everyone...

Does anyone know if Northern plans to return to making lovers animations? I really like his work.

Most of the animators tend to pump things out for a bit and then disappear for a while.  Making animations is extremely time consuming and it can burn a person out.  I would venture to say you will most likely see him again once he has some free time and the desire to spend it making more of his fabulous animations.  ;)

I can not emphasize enough how much your comments means to me guys, a true honor, and don't be afraid, TES games will always have free space on my hard disk so i wont disappear forever without a single word (only in case of death).

Work and a new game named Guild Wars 2 took my time for a few months, and obviously i had a few failed animation that took my mood away temporarily, not to mention the lots of mysterious technical problems thats still, and maybe will remain unsolved (rotation problems and well animated files went useless)

But tomorrow ill try hard to bring up with a new couple animation, without furniture this time.

Unfortunately ive lost my To do-notes, but i still have some ideas in mind.

So as always, stay tuned!

We are! And don't trash broken animations, we should and could help each other! I'll submit some too!!!

That´s what I was about to say. If you have some "failed attempts", just throw them at us, here´s a lot of silent folks with some basic understanding of Max/blender, we might be able to salvage them!

(rotation problems and well animated files went useless)

The latest development beta of Pose Converter should be able to automatically repair most rotation issues. I can send you a link to the download if you would like to give it a shot.

Otherwise, I'll be updating the publicly available version sometime in the next couple of days.

Guest ThatOne

Not entirely sure this is the place to post this, but if anyone is interested in checking my unfinished animations I don't mind posting the files.

Animations are mostly creature-sex. Some of it includes more than one. And, yeah, the estrus roper animation I never released (due to export problems) is there if anyone cares for it.

I'll probably never finish any of them. I fiddle with an idea, get close to finishing the animation and then quit because I lose interest.

Anyway, nice work with all the animations,

-TO

Not entirely sure this is the place to post this, but if anyone is interested in checking my unfinished animations I don't mind posting the files.

Animations are mostly creature-sex. Some of it includes more than one. And, yeah, the estrus roper animation I never released (due to export problems) is there if anyone cares for it.

I'll probably never finish any of them. I fiddle with an idea, get close to finishing the animation and then quit because I lose interest.

Anyway, nice work with all the animations,

-TO

Thatone, sure.  Zip them up and post them.  I or one of the other guys here will take a look and see what we can do with them.  Creature animations are especially in demand so anything you upload would be greatly appreciated.

Right at the moment I have stopped working on oblivion animations temporarily as Gerra6 and I work on trying to figure out how to port Lovers animations over to Sexout.  I plan on resuming work on Lovers animations Monday.

Monday last limit! Don't think you can spend your week-end goofing off, there's work to do here!!!

I'm also working on a new one just for the sake of it although I'd better finish the Arena for CLS post mod mode but... I guess modding for 3 years bores you at some point...