Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Hmm sorry I didn't even notice the arms...

As for DS 76 and 84 being the exact same animation... I don't think they are, check the Daedra Sutra pictures... What do you mean you can't import them into blender?? :s DS 76 is a good anim and was hoping to get some BBB love for it.

They are variations of the same animation and thus they won't load into blender.  Why is beyond my knowledge other than the nifscript import error that I forwarded to Gerra6.  Eventually the script will be fixed and then the animations will be tweaked.  However, Gerra6 has a bunch on his plate at the moment and I have plenty of other animations to work on.  ;)

Next up will be (really soon) will be DS 76.1 or bbb pack 79.

Guest ThatOne

Not trying to shove my work down anyone's throat, but has anyone even looked at it? Is there any interest here to see more, or should I simply keep it to myself?

Not trying to shove my work down anyone's throat, but has anyone even looked at it? Is there any interest here to see more, or should I simply keep it to myself?

I did download it, but have not yet peeked inside the archive.  I am pushing myself to meet the 28th as a deadline for the first bbb pack 1st update and I want to get as many of the group 1 animations as I can done for it.  I will take a look inside and see what I can do with it after the 28th (probably that weekend if nothing blows up). 

I don't see any reason why you should not put up any more animations if you have them, as someone will eventually get to them at some point.  Your call.

You had 36 downloads by the time I answered ;)

I'm sorry, real life is a real bitch right now so I'm a bit away...

Let's put all the broken anims somewhere and then we'll decide what to do with them, one by one. Guys? I think that's the way to deal with it.

Personally, I'm tired and exhausted with a bit of depletion... But I'll come back soon and we can go on.

Cheers everyone!

Grumpf, quit slacking and get back to work!  Don't make me break out my pimp hand and smack you!  I want to see some animations on my desk pronto Mister!!!!!    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, here is DS 76.1 or bbb pack 79:  attachicon.gifDS 76.1 or bbb pack 79.7z

Next up is DS 92 or bbb pack 80.

No problems or complaints.

As for the anim that won't import. Hmm that is really weird. Someone was obviously able to open them if the second anim is a modified form of the first. Ah well, I really wanted to see that one BBBified but I guess I'll have to wait.

As for the anim that won't import. Hmm that is really weird. Someone was obviously able to open them if the second anim is a modified form of the first. Ah well, I really wanted to see that one BBBified but I guess I'll have to wait.

I'm fairly certain that the .kf file was modified in nifskope in a way that causes niftools to error out when they import the file, but which doesn't cause any apparent problems in game.

I'll probably just modify the niftools import script to create an exception for that particular error and then continue the import, rather than break execution. Shouldn't be too bad, once I get the chance to tackle it.

Grumpf, quit slacking and get back to work!  Don't make me break out my pimp hand and smack you!  I want to see some animations on my desk pronto Mister!!!!!    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, here is DS 76.1 or bbb pack 79:  attachicon.gifDS 76.1 or bbb pack 79.7z

Next up is DS 92 or bbb pack 80.

I like the adjustment made to the animation, but on my DMRA character, the bounce is barely noticeable at all to the point that the boobs almost look static. Using smaller sizes like a d-cup still appear static as well.

Thanks for taking up such a huge task Greg :)

Ger4, if you are talking about the defensive poses then the 1st two are pretty much very small bounces on purpose.  The defensive position is right on the ground.  I did add more to the 3rd and orgasm stage but I am trying to to get too carried away that it looks fake.  The bounce on the offense should be decent for the pose they are in for those that use futa PC's\NPC's. 

Are those first two stages the ones you are talking about?

I am having a good time learning to animate by tweaking these excellent animations.  It is the best way I know of to ease into the process.

Ger4, if you are talking about the defensive poses then the 1st two are pretty much very small bounces on purpose.  The defensive position is right on the ground.  I did add more to the 3rd and orgasm stage but I am trying to to get too carried away that it looks fake.  The bounce on the offense should be decent for the pose they are in for those that use futa PC's\NPC's. 

Are those first two stages the ones you are talking about?

I am having a good time learning to animate by tweaking these excellent animations.  It is the best way I know of to ease into the process.

The orgasm is fine, I just think that the first two defensive stages need a bit more bounce because they don't seem to move at all. Perhaps an idea would  be to give the breast of the defensive a 'squashed appearance to indicate they are pressed against the ground while still maintaining a reasonable amount of bounce? The third defensive is almost perfect, it could just use a VERY small bit of extra bounce though.

Ger4, I'll take a peak at it later this weekend to see if I can spice it up.  I am on a roll today so I don't want to back track. :P

All opinions are welcome to sound off, I am grateful to have folks help me test!

Edit:  DS 92 or bbb pack 80:   attachicon.gifDS 92 or bbb pack 80.7z

Next up DS 109 and 109.1 or bbb pack 81 and 82.

Defender's boobs are too spread out in the first two phases.

Offender's boobs could use more bounce, especially in the third and fourth phase.

No glitches detected.

Ok, the movement in the new animation looks good, but since the defender is pressed into the ground, would it be possible to give the breasts a 'squashed'  effect?

I can give it a try but squashed tends to look terrible in the few attempts I have messed with it.

EDIT:

First round for DS 109.1 or bbb pack 82:  DS 109.1 or bbb pack 82.7z

Ok,  round 2 with DS 92 or bbb pack 80:  attachicon.gif DS 92 or bbb pack 80 -WIP 2.7z

Tweaked boob bounce on all stages.  Let me know if there is still not enough on stage 3 for offender.

Looks much better now for phase 3. Defender phases 1 and 2 still have the boobs spread too far apart, clipping and hilarity ensues on the bigger bodies.

Ok, round 1 for DS 109 or bbb pack 81:  attachicon.gif DS 109 or bbb pack 81.7z

Offender BBB needs to be toned up across all phases slightly. Phase 1 and cumming phase looks really awkward for defender BBB, I know how it is, it's slow so it's hard to animate properly :(.

No bugs detected.

Ok, the movement in the new animation looks good, but since the defender is pressed into the ground, would it be possible to give the breasts a 'squashed'  effect?

I can give it a try but squashed tends to look terrible in the few attempts I have messed with it.

EDIT:

First round for DS 109.1 or bbb pack 82:  attachicon.gifDS 109.1 or bbb pack 82.7z

Offender BBB looks great across all phases. Defender BBB looks good phase 1 but is.... off... phase 2, 3 and cumming phase. I don't know any other word to describe it lol. The defender BBB for these phases is too pronounced, isn't in synch with the thrusts from the offender, and isn't "jiggly" like how a breast would bounce, it currently looks more like it is "swaying" like a pendulum.

No bugs detected.

EDIT:

First round for DS 109.1 or bbb pack 82:  attachicon.gifDS 109.1 or bbb pack 82.7z

The defender BBB for stage 3 has a good amount of bounce, but stages 1 and 2 for the defender don't look quite right. Stage 2 BBB in particular for the defender looks like the breast is lifting of it's own accord against the weight of gravity. Stage one defender just need a bit of side-to-side sway. The cumming stage for the defender is good.

OK, round one for DS 117 or bbb pack 83:  DS 117 or bbb pack 83.7z

Question to you animators out there:  I tried modifying DS 119 only to watch it crash Oblivion every single time.  Somehow me loading the animation into blender and tweaking the b4 stuff breaks the animation in some way regarding the pillory.  How I don't have the foggiest clue but it does.  Is there some setting or something I need to do either in blender or nifskope?

OK, round one for DS 117 or bbb pack 83:  attachicon.gifDS 117 or bbb pack 83.7z

Question to you animators out there:  I tried modifying DS 119 only to watch it crash Oblivion every single time.  Somehow me loading the animation into blender and tweaking the b4 stuff breaks the animation in some way regarding the pillory.  How I don't have the foggiest clue but it does.  Is there some setting or something I need to do either in blender or nifskope?

Looks ok to me, although didn't this animation already have BBB applied to it?

Some of the did Ger4, but I am going through and adding bouncing buts, correcting tails and adding wing movement among other things.  If the bbb isn't great then I touch it up as well.  How well I do on touching it up depends on the bodies used and personal tastes......

I am giving up completely on messing with animation 119.  I tweaked it and damn it came out really nice but for some reason it crashes oblivion when I put into the game.  Donkey gave me some pointers on where to look for issues but even in comparing the working version with my modified one with nifskope I can't find any difference.  Clearly I don't know enough yet to be messing with animations that have objects so I will have to wait for Northern to take a peek at this to see what I am doing wrong.  I am sure it is probably something small and simple but damn if I can figure it out.

Onwards and upwards.....or onwards and downwards....or...well you get the picture.....

Next up is DS 120 or bbb pack 85.