Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Cross post with our Mega Toaster.

Yes, it is more special instructions for the pre-processor than really needed (pulling that out of my ass, no proof and no clue, I'm just feeling confident tonight  ;) ).

It also may be Nif history when animations where categorized in the .kf before the CS can overwrite it... Dunno...  :huh: .

So I think you're right, it's probably instructions for the exporter than could be stripped but are not processed by the Gamebryo engine. Perhaps they decided to leave it like that as it's not preventing the game engine to work and may carry meta information for animators...  :blink: 

The 'start -name specialidle -loop -at y' stuff is ONLY needed for CLS and for Max users.  Lovers doesn't care or pay any attention to it that I have ever seen.  As a matter of fact, I have deleted that line and just left the "start" for the animations I converted from Grumpf to lovers.  You will find this code in some of the really old animations from friends and lovers too.  Lovers with PK's system was modified in some way not to need it.

I'm going to keep trying with the drawing, but my skills really are dire so I will also put up a more clear description...

Stage 1 - Man's arms and legs are restrained into the chair by woman who then goes behind the chair, leans over him from behind, putting her arms onto his chest/neck area and kissing the back of his neck. Might also include her reaching down and giving him a handjob from behind the chair.

Stage 2 - The woman goes around the front and slowly walks towards the restrained man while fondling her breasts in front of the restrained man to get him excited. He struggles to get free with a horny look. 

Stage 3 - The man and woman have a passionate kiss with the with standing in front on the man with her hands sometimes around his head, sometimes touching his chest or the chair. Man's arms are now free and around the woman/ fondling her breasts and maybe her ass.

Stage 0/Orgasm - Not sure about this one, but I would have thought It would be nice to have the woman siting in the man's lap.

Ok, just tried it out in game, the animations play fine, but offender one and defender one are the same animation for some reason.

Crap...I probably screwed up an export.

*Edit* Never mind...just reimported the source animations into Blender. They are the same animations.

Northern, would you be willing to export a replacement for either the 107_DefMotionx1.kf or 107_OffMotionx1.kf? The ones in the pack are the same animation.

Ok, just tried it out in game, the animations play fine, but offender one and defender one are the same animation for some reason.

Only on the first phase... the other phases are fine but the chair is on the wrong side... no idea what is supposed to be going on here? Did you guys try and fix the rotation bug?

Since the thread has moved on since my edit,

I went back and imported the original source 107_DefMotionx1.kf or 107_OffMotionx1.kf from Northern's pack into Blender. Unfortunately, they're the same animation.

Northern, would you be willing to export a replacement for either the 107_DefMotionx1.kf or 107_OffMotionx1.kf (whichever one is incorrect)?

Gerra6, just check stage 1.  I think the other stage are ok, correct me if I am wrong ger4

You are correct Greg, the defender for stage one is fine, the problem is that the offender animation for stage one is not the offender stage one animation, but the defender one. As for the chair rotation bug, I don't know what would cause that.

For the rotation bug, Pose Converter can rotate either the Bip01 or the Bip01 Non-Accum bone to get everything aligned properly, if needed.

I've heard that I may need to add a pelvis rotation option as well...let me know if that would help and I'll update Pose converter with that option(since it still mysteriously works despite my tearing the code up into little pieces and jumping up and down on them)

For the rotation bug, Pose Converter can rotate either the Bip01 or the Bip01 Non-Accum bone to get everything aligned properly, if needed.

Even rotating things didn't make the 1 and 2 number key move the animation forward\backward in game that I saw.  Did this somehow get fixed and I not see it? 

Edit:  Or are we talking about apples and oranges here?  You guys are talking about a chair and I am talking about the animations in general from the 3dsMax guys.

*Edit* Never mind...just reimported the source animations into Blender. They are the same animations.

Northern, would you be willing to export a replacement for either the 107_DefMotionx1.kf or 107_OffMotionx1.kf? The ones in the pack are the same animation.

For god's sake, first, i need to collect my chin from the floor.

How the fuck you could manage to do this?!

I spent days, days! Without goddamn results and you come in and fix them in two hours!

I bow before you! You are a genius!!! Aren't you? I bet!

Truly, please accept my virtual handshake! Pheeeew i can't believe it!

And look, there is a motion between two scenes, kinda of transition, what is this thing, looks awesome! How did you that!

And of course ill do everything to finish dis.

Even rotating things didn't make the 1 and 2 number key move the animation forward\backward in game that I saw.  Did this somehow get fixed and I not see it? 

Edit:  Or are we talking about apples and oranges here?  You guys are talking about a chair and I am talking about the animations in general from the 3dsMax guys.

OK...No.

Jerk

:)

Since adding Pelvis bones to the rotate Bone script is as simple as, well, adding Bip01 Pelvis to the bonelist...

If rotating the Pelvis bone doesn't fix the problem...I'll add more...I'll add all of em! Mua Ha Ha Ha!

Here's ConverPose err 0.75ish or so.

convert_pose_err_75ish.7z

For god's sake, first, i need to collect my chin from the floor.

How the fuck you could manage to do this?!

I spent days, days! Without goddamn results and come in and fix them in two hours!

I bow before you! You are a genius!!! Aren't you? I bet!

Truly, please accept my virtual handshake! Pheeeew i can't believe it!

And look, there is a motion between two scenes, kinda of transition, what is this thing, looks awesome! How did you that!

And of course ill do everything to finish dis.

Well...technically, I spent probably a month writing the scripts to accomplish most of this more-or-less automatically.

Pose Converter contains two sub-modules that are very handy for repairing stubborn animations. The first is the 'Fix Anim Text' or something like that. In addition to cleaning and sorting the anim text field, it adds an option to specify a 'Blend' animation transition. I set it to 30 per Grumpf's recommendation when I added that feature.

It contains a second sub-module which automatically adds pose bone priority. I just clicked a button to set them all to 30.

Now, after export, I still have to correct the name and the clamp setting. I suspect that I can make that automated...I just need to get a better understanding of how nifscripts sets those.

Guest ThatOne

Northern, I'm getting a "None-oblivion .kf not supported" when attempting to import your animation into blender. I don't work with max so I can't help here.

Well...technically, I spent probably a month writing the scripts to accomplish most of this more-or-less automatically.

Pose Converter contains two sub-modules that are very handy for repairing stubborn animations. The first is the 'Fix Anim Text' or something like that. In addition to cleaning and sorting the anim text field, it adds an option to specify a 'Blend' animation transition. I set it to 30 per Grumpf's recommendation when I added that feature.

It contains a second sub-module which automatically adds pose bone priority. I just clicked a button to set them all to 30.

Now, after export, I still have to correct the name and the clamp setting. I suspect that I can make that automated...I just need to get a better understanding of how nifscripts sets those.

Okey im speechless, obviously you are the most experienced people i've met in this site, outstanding work! Too bad there are no modder-awarding celebrations around, you could be the one who recieves the biggest trophy.

Now, hand over your tools professor, i have to take a look beyond the scenes :D

Northern, I'm getting a "None-oblivion .kf not supported" when attempting to import your animation into blender. I don't work with max so I can't help here.

To get those animations into Blender, open them in Nifskope and browse to the 'specialidle' niControllerSequence. Hit <control up> until it has an index of 0, then right click on it and select 'crop to branch'.

That will allow you to import it into Blender.

Note, we've actually gotten the animations working now. We're just waiting on a replacement for one of them and we'll be good to go.

Okey im speechless, obviously you are the most experienced people i've met in this site, outstanding work! Too bad there are no modder-awarding celebrations around, you could be the one who recieves the biggest trophy.

Now, hand over your tools professor, i have to take a look beyond the scenes :D

You are more than welcome to take a look. Just grab the Pose Converter download and open the modules in a text editor.

Now...before you go dropping praise...I'm really just a noob. I just chose, for whatever insane reason, to mostly learn Blender via the back-end API rather than figuring out how to do things by hand. It was an excuse to teach myself programming more than anything else.