Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Aaargh! (and other onomatopoeia).

Unfortunately, here are several issues, probably due to the weird way Max needs 90° rotated stuff (Yes, yes, I need to understand what TDA told me).

Some inverted Kin seems to lose constraints, resulting in shake in feet or hands positions (the anchors). 

As Is started the animation with the PBone03 missing, I had to expot B1&B2 animation and B4&B4 then add B3, reimport the whole mess...

As that's enough to be frustrating, I long ago abandonned OP3 bones but with Gerra's tool they are finally useful.

As I asked Greg to nicely animate the Butt, I also had to add Buttocks bones to my skeleton to comply.

I loaded the B4ed animation to a B4 skeleton with a B4 body with PBones (let's call it our Lab complete skeleton). I then exported OP and Buttocks animation.

So I reloaded my max file, merge the new bones, delete and reimport a B4 body then select the newly merged bones and load the exported animation.

Well, nuh. Didn't really worked like it should. It seems that some stage0 are missing resulting in no initial value thus making impressive tits and butt shrink-grow with some random rotation of the entire actor...

Sigh...

Here's what I'll do, I'm going to reload my last merged max file but will go with OP & Butt animation in another way.

Greg or Gerra, would you be so kind as to provide me several typical OP & Buttocks animation?

Something like what you added to the animation here but with only the OP bones moving in one cycle of 60 frames. I can do it but Gerra's tool gives a better, more complex animation.

Same with the buttock bones.

Grrr, that's frustrating for eveyone, sorry guys  :( .

Yes.  It "should" also be possible to convert them from lovers to FNV as well.  I will try to do some porting back and forth this weekend to see if I can make it work.  Lovers has 200+ animations versus however many Sexout has.  It has been quite a while since I upgraded my Sexout (pre-nvse extender) so I don't know how many, nor what positions have been added.

The only real wrinkle at the moment is the different bind position of the arm bones (the different base pose between Oblivion, Skyrim, and Fallout).  I'm working on a possible semi-automated solution.

We'll see how it turns out.

Aaargh! (and other onomatopoeia).

Here's what I'll do, I'm going to reload my last merged max file but will go with OP & Butt animation in another way.

Greg or Gerra, would you be so kind as to provide me several typical OP & Buttocks animation?

Something like what you added to the animation here but with only the OP bones moving in one cycle of 60 frames. I can do it but Gerra's tool gives a better, more complex animation.

Same with the buttock bones.

Grrr, that's frustrating for eveyone, sorry guys  :( .

Grumpf, grab the animation from post 661 (DS 40 or bbb pack 65) above as that should be close to what you are looking for.  I used Gerra6's tool for the butt bouncing and it is pretty subtle.  The breasts however I have been animating by hand for your animations.  You have such complex animations that his tool is too hard to configure for them and I think I am getting better results by hand (and certainly quicker).   Most lovers animations are 15-60 frames and yours are 200 to 300+ with multiple angles (which should have varying bounciness for each). 

If the animations in that one don't cut it for you I can try to find some others.  I have not been using the butt bounce until just now, however I will do so for most of the rest of the animations I do from here on out.

Ok, next batch for testing:

DS 58.1 or bbb pack 68: DS 58.1 or bbb pack 68.7z

DS 62    or bbb pack 69: DS 62 or bbb pack 69.7z

DS 65.1 or bbb pack 70: DS 65.1 or bbb pack 70.7z

DS 66.1 or bbb pack 71: DS 66.1 or bbb pack 71.7z

DS 68    or bbb pack 72: DS 68 or bbb pack 72.7z

I will be taking a very short break to test some blender scripts\tools for Gerra6 this weekend.  I will resume work on Group 1 starting with its second half at bbb pack number 76 (or DS 74.1).

Ok, next batch for testing:

DS 58.1 or bbb pack 68: attachicon.gifDS 58.1 or bbb pack 68.7z

DS 62    or bbb pack 69: attachicon.gifDS 62 or bbb pack 69.7z

DS 65.1 or bbb pack 70: attachicon.gifDS 65.1 or bbb pack 70.7z

DS 66.1 or bbb pack 71: attachicon.gifDS 66.1 or bbb pack 71.7z

DS 68    or bbb pack 72: attachicon.gifDS 68 or bbb pack 72.7z

I will be taking a very short break to test some blender scripts\tools for Gerra6 this weekend.  I will resume work on Group 1 starting with its second half at bbb pack number 76 (or DS 74.1).

DS #:

58.1- No problems or complaints.

62- No problems or complaints.

65.1- No problems or complaints, I like how you fixed the misalignment in the third phase, props. Recommend setting futa penis to "upward" in the ini, looks better imo.

66.1- Offender BBB is good, but defender BBB seems very stiff, also there are nipple problems on some of the bigger bodies.

68- No problems or complaints. Recommend setting futa penis to "upward" in the ini, looks better imo.

On the first site is a package.

I suppose those are a collection of those animation in this thread.

I just wanted to ask when this package is going to get updated. Or more like every month or like every week?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Derethevil.

For all of the animations from Grumpf, Northern, TDA see post 4.  My touchups are just WIP to get feedback from others who use different body types.  Once I finish the group I am currently working on (group 1, and I am about half way done) then I will issue a large update to the 11-200 bbb animations pack.  I will issue it in two flavors:

1. As a standalone patch for those that already have installed the animations.

2. Updating the base 11-200 bbb animations pack for new users.

I am currently shooting for an end of Feb as a release date.  If I get done sooner then I will move up the release date accordingly.

Will the update include Daedra Sutra animation numbers as well?  If so, this will greatly speed up my ability to replace the animations with their new BBB variants.  I see no need to keep the older non-BBB around, since anyone can just install a non BBB mesh if they don't want it.

Eric

Will the update include Daedra Sutra animation numbers as well?  If so, this will greatly speed up my ability to replace the animations with their new BBB variants.  I see no need to keep the older non-BBB around, since anyone can just install a non BBB mesh if they don't want it.

Eric

Eric, I will republish the cross-reference worksheet so you or anyone else can renumber the kf and ini files to the DS numbers.  If I have time (and don't get too bored doing it) I might try to do that for you....no promises however.   :blush:   I have more fun animating than I do renumbering..........

I'll take a look at 66.1's defenders bbb. 

When you say "stiff" do you mean not enough swing?

On the nipple problems, what are you seeing (stretching, tearing or something else)?

Stiff as in the jiggling doesn't look natural at all.

As for the nipples they are puffed out, twisted slightly to the side and are as stiff as rocks and don't move any when the boobs bounce. Something wrong with the OP3 bone?

Here I am. Sorry was really busy.

Well good news, I finally finished this animation...

Bad news is that I had to recreate some bouncing titties for the Top protagonist and my work is not approaching what Greg was able to do... If you want to know...

The import/export thru Blender lost some constraints, making the feet jiggle a bit. I tried to load OP animations and export/import them but that will always lead to crushed titties... I supposed it may have to do with some initial position that is lost when Max import, no clue... That plus adding the P3 bone, reloading the animations, deleting and reimporting OP bones, merging bodies with Buttocks bones and replacing meshes with B4 ones in max lead to a lot of time wasted...

So not only we won't have nice smooth bouncing (I could keep the ones for the bottom though) but I also managed to make Greg lose his time. I'm sorry Buddy, if you're one day in Belgium I'll buy you a beer.

Here's the file with the 6 .kf. You will need a B4 body and a bones tool as well as Gerra's latest skeleton to make it work. And of course, wait for someone to convert it...

DogGrow.zip

Hey Grumpf.  No worries on this.  It was a nice challenge to work on such a cool animation.  I'll convert this to lovers tomorrow and add it to your other animations in post 4.  While I am converting it to lovers, if you don't mind, I'll look into fixing the breast bounce for the top (if it even needs it that is). 

Cheers,

Greg

Sorry to interject here a little but this is amazing work guys.  I'm sure there are plenty like me who are watching these updates like a hawk.. the main reason being that it turns so many otherwise unrealistic animations into FANTASTIC!.. I know that's basically the point, but it's a simple and great idea.  Really appreciate the work.

Hey greg, I have some news. Remember the boob stretching anomalies we had awhile back for anim DS 117? Well, I encountered them again... this time in the cumming phase. Phases 1 and 2 remain clear after your fixes, and I haven't ever seen it on phase 3. Methinks you should just do whatever you did to fix phases 1 and 2 and it should be fine.

Also, how goes the testing to convert F:NV anima to oblivion and vice-versa?

Hey greg, I have some news. Remember the boob stretching anomalies we had awhile back for anim DS 117? Well, I encountered them again... this time in the cumming phase. Phases 1 and 2 remain clear after your fixes, and I haven't ever seen it on phase 3. Methinks you should just do whatever you did to fix phases 1 and 2 and it should be fine.

Also, how goes the testing to convert F:NV anima to oblivion and vice-versa?

If you're up for it, I can send you a link to the not yet public Development Beta of Pose Converter (It'll be made public once I get from word from testers on whether or not it works as advertised). Greg has a ton on his plate...you've been absolutely awesome with all of your testing (with this project, and your Setbody Reloaded testing as well) and it is absolutely appreciated.

However, if you're up for it, I can give you a crash course in converting Lovers Animations to Fallout armatures. The tool does most, but not all, of the work.

Edited by gerra6

Grumpf,

Here is the redone b4 for all of the DogGrow set.  I included a couple of alternates that had more bouncy bounce for the butt on some.   Hopefully this will put this sucker to bed.  If you don't like either the breast or butt bouncing just holler and I can rework it with more or less depending on what you need.

DL:  Redone B4 for DogGrow.7z

@Everyone else:  I am almost done converting this to the lovers format so hopefully I can get this added to post 4 later this evening.  I am off to scrounge for dinner.... :lol:

@Legit1337 - I'll take a look at the orgasm stage for DS 117 to see what I can find.   With Gerra6's help I think we figured out the "how" part.  Now I am just waiting for the Sexout folks to figure out "what" they want ported.  They already have quite a few animations and I don't want to waste time porting something they already have or just don't need.  Unfortunately they don't have a Daedra Sutra over there and their animations are 'sort of' organized for some parts and scattered all over in others.  There are too many animations for me to try loading them all up in blender one at a time to catalog them.

As to porting what they have back over to Lovers....while I certainly will entertain doing this, I want to finish the touch-ups of the Lovers stuff first before tackling that aspect.  Again here I would need some direction on what to port.  When it comes right down to it, I just don't have time to catalog\search for stuff.  It takes me about 1-3 hours every night just to do the animating for lovers (plus 4-6 hours each day on the weekends).  If I try taking on any more than that I'll just end up burning myself out and not finishing. 

If you're up for it, I can send you a link to the not yet public Development Beta of Pose Converter (It'll be made public once I get from word from testers on whether or not it works as advertised). Greg has a ton on his plate...you've been absolutely awesome with all of your testing (with this project, and your Setbody Reloaded testing as well) and it is absolutely appreciated.

However, if you're up for it, I can give you a crash course in converting Lovers Animations to Fallout armatures. The tool does most, but not all, of the work.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around outfit conversions (going to try my first one this week with your lattice generator) and using the construction set to make CM partners into mad companionship partners.

I'd love a crash course from you gerra lol but for someone whose sole experience with modding has been limited to tinkering with snippets of scripts, and shuffling files around, and who has had absolutely 0 experience with any kind of 3d modeling or animating programs up until 2 weeks ago. These are huge steps for me. I realize your scripts automate most of it, it's just the other parts I'm worried about lol

If you would like you can send me a PM with the details and I will try it out when I can and post my results in the relevant thread, but it might be awhile... Also, I have no experience with sexout at all, so I'm going to have to learn that too.

@greg

It's ok buddy, don't burn yourself out lol. When you get to the problems you get to them.

Ok, I am still having fits with Grumpf's latest animation and the 90 degrees issue.  Even using Gerra6's pose angle script it is not making the change in game.  Thus I am going to have to alter the animations by hand to get them to line up better since the forward\backward keys won't work.  I "hope" to get this done today and possibly release it later tonight or early tomorrow.

Sorry.

Quick question: Did I miss the male b4 body (or another weighted boner/strapon for the new LL skeleton) to see the full potential of Grumpf´s latest release, as shown in his video? All I can find are female ones...and this animation looks fantastic!