Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Hi, I've just gotten back into using this. So far, so good.

There's a few pregnancy-related mods now. Are there any plans to make a pregnancy-weighted UNP body? I'm already using the UNP tbbp body included in this. But, it means I can't really use pregnancy in my current game. I did play with it with the UNPB body available here. But, for now I'm happy to play with all-things-UNP.

But... I'm curious if there has been any plans for that.

Hi, I've just gotten back into using this. So far, so good.

There's a few pregnancy-related mods now. Are there any plans to make a pregnancy-weighted UNP body? I'm already using the UNP tbbp body included in this. But, it means I can't really use pregnancy in my current game. I did play with it with the UNPB body available here. But, for now I'm happy to play with all-things-UNP.

But... I'm curious if there has been any plans for that.

B3lisario made one, the dl link is in the Estrus Chaurus section I believe.

Hi, first this is a great mod and thanks for all the work.

Now I have a weird problem, my player is now about 15% taller after I used the body slide to create a custom body. I ran both batch mode first and then build this body/outfit. I then have to set my player height to 0.82 in RaceMenu which completely screws up all the animation alignment. This is the first time I have used a bodyslide of any type. Any idea why I might have done wrong.

Screenshots with Lydia beside me:

post-280304-0-68732700-1386686355_thumb.jpg

post-280304-0-12204300-1386686359_thumb.jpg

Hey, stuffed_bunny!! How are you? ^_^

I played a little bit with this UNP version of the BodySlide and I'm loving the results so far. I'll keep an eye on the next updates.

Thank you so much for your hard work. Cheers!!

Oh, and here's a screenshot of my "UNPX":

11311946216_46f8641a7f_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just founded that at nexus BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio by Caliente http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? , really wish that have unpb options.

Look at that video, jesus 

The Bodyslide tool is CBBE only (it can sort of approximate UNP-based bodies, but poorly in my experience). The Outfit Studio, on the other hand, can definitely be used to conform armors and outfits to the UNP body types (as well as SevenBase, etc.). Even the tutorial that they posted uses conversion of a UNP armor to SevenBase as its example.

Its also useful for fixing mesh clipping and overlaps when just combining meshes for mashups. I've no use for the bodyslide part of the mod but Outfit Studio is going to be pretty helpful.

just founded that at nexus BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio by Caliente http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? , really wish that have unpb options.

The Bodyslide tool is CBBE only (it can sort of approximate UNP-based bodies, but poorly in my experience). The Outfit Studio, on the other hand, can definitely be used to conform armors and outfits to the UNP body types (as well as SevenBase, etc.). Even the tutorial that they posted uses conversion of a UNP armor to SevenBase as its example.

Its also useful for fixing mesh clipping and overlaps when just combining meshes for mashups. I've no use for the bodyslide part of the mod but Outfit Studio is going to be pretty helpful.

So when will we have a body studio? Where you can take any base body and twek it with sliders?

That would definitly be awesome!

My understanding is that with BS2, UNPB meshes can be approximated using the new CBA mesh, judging from what slider presets are available. I could be mistaken though, only had a quick play with it so far. Haven't touched the OutfitStudio yet.

You can very roughly approximate the UNP body, but it's rough, and very much an approximation. UNP just feels better in the details to me And you'll need to use CBBE-based textures since even with a UNP-approximate setup the UVs are still the same as the CBBE body... so I'd need to re-do all of my custom UNP textures for example.

So when will we have a body studio? Where you can take any base body and twek it with sliders?

That would definitly be awesome!

look at the tutorials you can already with this tool unpb unp and any other body

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1281867

My understanding is that with BS2, UNPB meshes can be approximated using the new CBA mesh, judging from what slider presets are available. I could be mistaken though, only had a quick play with it so far. Haven't touched the OutfitStudio yet.

You can very roughly approximate the UNP body, but it's rough, and very much an approximation. UNP just feels better in the details to me And you'll need to use CBBE-based textures since even with a UNP-approximate setup the UVs are still the same as the CBBE body... so I'd need to re-do all of my custom UNP textures for example.

Nope, After you have converted the shape to UNP, you delete the cb body and replace it with the UNP _1.nif (high weight).

Then you need to copy the weights of the UNP body. Better yet, load a similar looking unp outfit as reference and copy the

weighting from that before you replace it with the UNP body. Of course, the body can be copied in nifscope as well.

If you want Bodyslide UNP functionality, you need to use the Bodyslide UNP body as reference (last step). Just conform

all sliders and save. Then make a group for your outfits, see any UNP group in Slidergroups. If you actually read slidersets

be aware that the slider naming is slightly bugged in Bodyslide2, it uses the slider title rather than the filename.

(Edit: Forgot to mention there is no CBA mesh, only the same old CB mesh that was in Bodyslide from the start.

CBA is just the CB++ slider template, and should be called CB++).

There's a reference slider set for UNPB -> CB, called "Convert UNPB to CBBE". You can use this to conform an outfit to CB baseshape size.

Then use for example "Convert CBBE to UNP" to conform it from CB baseshape to UNP size.

As an alternative you can use the UNP nif as reference and load the BlessedBreasts slider to convert from UNP size to UNPB.

To convert from UNPB to UNP you need to invert the conversion this way: 

1. Activate the slider (edit mode).

2. Select File menu -> Make conversion reference.

could the instructions be anymore confusing?

Yes they can. Just give it some time... :)

Now that Bodyslide2 is publically available, I will switch focus to completing the UNP body set, reshape a few, add some. Then convert the sliders to UNPB.

When the body sets are complete, it should be quite possible to include them with Bodyslide2. And perhaps someone will be willing to host the existing outfit

packs on nexus, and help me fix slider clipping in every set. :shy:

Now that Bodyslide2 is publically available, I will switch focus to completing the UNP body set, reshape a few, add some. Then convert the sliders to UNPB.

When the body sets are complete, it should be quite possible to include them with Bodyslide2. And perhaps someone will be willing to host the existing outfit

We should be able to upload them to the "BodySlide Outfits and Mods" page, which was the CB++ page.

That page is disconnected with CBBE now, even though all of the current files are for CBBE.

We should be able to upload them to the "BodySlide Outfits and Mods" page, which was the CB++ page.

That page is disconnected with CBBE now, even though all of the current files are for CBBE.

Sound like a plan.

What I have in mind for next version of Bodyslide UNP Body:

1. Full bodytype sliders. Rename Curvy to UNPC_1 and add UNPC_0.

Rename BlessedBreasts to UNPB_1, adjust it. Add UNPB_0. Shapes based on v2.5.

Add some 7B variant, probably Bombshell.

2. Improve Balloons slider, and fix the horrible BreastWidth. Possibly some other tweaks.

Any new slider required?

3. Full UNPB mesh support, all sliders converted.

Sound like a plan.

2. Improve Balloons slider, and fix the horrible BreastWidth. Possibly some other tweaks.

Any new slider required?

Sounds good. I tried to use "CBBE Advanced" as a reference and UNPB_1.nif as an outfit once, then conformed all sliders. Most of the sliders were actually looking pretty acceptable without editing needed.

I've wondered... Wouldn't it be possible to approximate the UNP body shape (or any other for that matter) with BodySlide 2 and create your UNP armor meshes; _0 and _1 sizes; and then remove the CBBE body that "mimics" UNP in nifskope and replace it with a genuine UNP body? That way the UV maps remain the UNP ones.

I've wondered... Wouldn't it be possible to approximate the UNP body shape (or any other for that matter) with BodySlide 2 and create your UNP armor meshes; _0 and _1 sizes; and then remove the CBBE body that "mimics" UNP in nifskope and replace it with a genuine UNP body? That way the UV maps remain the UNP ones.

That's the way it works now, at least for the few people that understands that CBBE != UNP. Yes, you replace the body after outfit reshape. :o

And you don't need Nifscope, just load the  UNP _1.nif as a reference in Outfit Studio.

That's the way it works now, at least for the few people that understands that CBBE != UNP. Yes, you replace the body after outfit reshape. :o

And you don't need Nifscope, just load the  UNP _1.nif as a reference in Outfit Studio.

I was thinking of using BodySlide2 mostly for that, making UNP versions of CBBE armors. Will have to follow some tuts to figure things out. Its a great tool for conversions, seems to me.

Well, would it be possible to integrate node scaling as well?

I'm currently using b3lisario's unpb body, but the abdomen looks angular. Really missing your work.

There are a lot of armor releases on LL at the moment - and every single one is using cbbe.

It feels like mobbing.

The unp community got so much quality work: unp, unpb, CNHF or 7base.

It's just my opinion and not meant to be rude, but compared to these cbbe simply looks outdated.

Well, would it be possible to integrate node scaling as well?

I'm currently using b3lisario's unpb body, but the abdomen looks angular. Really missing your work.

There are a lot of armor releases on LL at the moment - and every single one is using cbbe.

It feels like mobbing.

The unp community got so much quality work: unp, unpb, CNHF or 7base.

It's just my opinion and not meant to be rude, but compared to these cbbe simply looks outdated.

Everyone is free to convert to whatever body they want. Using Outfit Studio, they're all equally hard to convert outfits to. Plus, you can always convert them from CBBE to UNP yourself now.

True.

If the plan does succeed, integrating Bodyslide UNP into Bodyslide2, I'll definitely have a try on my own suggestion.

But for now it's just a question. Creating a norm is useful, so that others can help or expand the package easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Sound like a plan.

Any new slider required?

I have two important questions to ask..!  ^_^

The first question:

BodySlide UNP vers. have Full support for the UNP Slim / Skinny bodies..?

I wanted to convert to UNP slim/skinny this CBBE outfit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18452/?

someone has already done so with excellent UNP coversion results, as you can see from this screen: http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/248/24844.jpg

but this conversion of Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit CBBB to UNP was not public, I think.. you could give me a guide on how to perform this conversion of CBBE in to UNP ?

Second question:

I have some outfit / armor that pierce slightly when the PC performs some movements, I wanted to clarify, when this outfit are worn in issues, the body does not change the size/shape and texture remain the same, then you rely on the same body type, so it is strange that this occurs even with the option flat chest

What should I do to correct it..?

Here are some screen showing the hole / tear of the texture:

post-204983-0-53614600-1389234569_thumb.jpg

The first question:

I wanted to convert to UNP slim/skinny this CBBE outfit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18452/?

someone has already done so with excellent UNP coversion results, as you can see from this screen: http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/248/24844.jpg

but this conversion of Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit CBBB to UNP was not public, I think.. you could give me a guide on how to perform this conversion of CBBE in to UNP ?

There is a UNP Skinny preset which simply sets the Large slider to 0 at high weight, and Small slider to 0 at low weight.

Both sliders are inverted in Bodyslide, which means they apply fully at 0 rather than 100.

You can use the UNP Body set in Outfit Studio to port UNP outfits to UNP skinny. Or roll your own conversion sliders

To get from CBBE to UNP you could follow ousnious short tutorials; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

However those tutorials miss one important step which is the CBBE to CB conversion. So here is a complete guide,

(including porting to UNP Skinny until conversions sets are available for those):

1. load reference set "CBBE standard" (actually Bodyslide CB)

2. load preset "CBBE classic"

3. select "Make conversion reference", the created slider is used to port from CBBE to CB (don't ask, just do it)

4. load your outfit

5. conform all

6. activate slider

7. set baseshape

8. load reference set "CBBE to UNP" (actually CB to UNP, quite a difference)

9. conform all

10. activate slider

11. set baseshape

12. load reference, browse to the location of a UNP_1.nif file and load it

13. select each outfit shape, rightclick and copy bone weights

15. export nif (body not needed yet)

16. copy ShapeData/Body and SliderSets/UNP_Body.xml to your Bodyslide 2 folder and restart it

17. load reference, load set UNP_Body.xml

18. load outfit, select the outfit nif from step 15

19. conform all

20. duplicate body

21. active slider "Large" (UNP Skinny 1)

22. fix any deformation on the outfit

23. export nif

24. restart outfit studio, and redo step 17-20

25. activate sliders "low weight" (UNP 0) and "Small" (UNP Skinny 0)

26. fix any deformation on the outfit

27. export nif

Maybe I should have added the usual disclaimer: "Don't try this at home." But actually, I think you should.

Btw, if you instead save a project after step 19, you can skip step 20-27, and use Bodyslide to build the meshes.

Second question:

I have some outfit / armor that pierce slightly when the PC performs some movements, I wanted to clarify, when this outfit are worn in issues, the body does not change the size/shape and texture remain the same, then you rely on the same body type, so it is strange that this occurs even with the option flat chest

That is the body mesh clipping through the outfit duiring animations. There are two ways to fix it:

1. Loosen up the outfit (i.e. not so tight to the body). Not too hard using Outfit Studio, but you have to guess how animations affect the shapes.

2. Delete the covered body vertices (unless the outfit texture is transparent). In Outfit Studio you can make a zap slider for that and save this

with a new project, then build the meshes with bodyslide. Bodyslide UNP possibly needed (what body is it?).

Before doing any of this, make sure you actually use UNP weighting for a UNP mesh, and CBBE weighting for CBBE.

The first question:

There is a UNP Skinny preset which simply sets the Large slider to 0 at high weight, and Small slider to 0 at low weight.

Both sliders are inverted in Bodyslide, which means they apply fully at 0 rather than 100.

You can use the UNP Body set in Outfit Studio to port UNP outfits to UNP skinny. Or roll your own conversion sliders

To get from CBBE to UNP you could follow ousnious short tutorials; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

However those tutorials miss one important step which is the CBBE to CB conversion. So here is a complete guide,

(including porting to UNP Skinny until conversions sets are available for those):

1. load reference set "CBBE standard" (actually Bodyslide CB)

2. load preset "CBBE classic"

3. select "Make conversion reference", the created slider is used to port from CBBE to CB (don't ask, just do it)

4. load your outfit

5. conform all

6. activate slider

7. set baseshape

8. load reference set "CBBE to UNP" (actually CB to UNP, quite a difference)

9. conform all

10. activate slider

11. set baseshape

12. load reference, browse to the location of a UNP_1.nif file and load it

13. select each outfit shape, rightclick and copy bone weights

15. export nif (body not needed yet)

16. copy ShapeData/Body and SliderSets/UNP_Body.xml to your Bodyslide 2 folder and restart it

17. load reference, load set UNP_Body.xml

18. load outfit, select the outfit nif from step 15

19. conform all

20. duplicate body

21. active slider "Large" (UNP Skinny 1)

22. fix any deformation on the outfit

23. export nif

24. restart outfit studio, and redo step 17-20

25. activate sliders "low weight" (UNP 0) and "Small" (UNP Skinny 0)

26. fix any deformation on the outfit

27. export nif

Maybe I should have added the usual disclaimer: "Don't try this at home." But actually, I think you should.

Btw, if you instead save a project after step 19, you can skip step 20-27, and use Bodyslide to build the meshes.

Many Thanks for the detailed explanation ^_^

When you say  "To get from CBBE to UNP you could follow ousnious short tutorials;

However those tutorials miss one important step which is the CBBE to CB conversion"

So if I understand I have to follow just driving "CBBE to CB" that you've posted here, while this other guide that you mentioned http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1281867 do not have to follow it..?

Would be a dream to have a tool that automatically converts any armor/outfit from CBBE / UNP full slider / 7base / LadyBody in all their variations and derivatives with or without TBBP, with a few clicks in a few moments, but since there is not a wonder of the genre, I'll try with the guidance you gave me.

The thing that surprises me is that no one has done a complete step by step Video-Guide, this would allow many more people to access the coversione armor prefer, for the benefit of the whole comunity of Skyrim, quoting and always thanking the author.

The thing that scares me a little bit, are many steps to be performed correctly, a single mistake, forgetfulness and undertakes all, means starting all over again! 

These are the armor / outfit that I would like to convert UNP skinny:

- Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit (CBBE) http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/193/19301.jpg

- Black Rose (UNPB TBBP) http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/46580-4-1384009974.jpg

- Leather Harness (SevenBase BBP) http://i.imgur.com/g4TGe3P.jpg

- Bondage "Action Mode" black and red (SevenBase BBP) http://i.imgur.com/Mwce5AU.jpg

- Fox 27a CBBE http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20130618/20/mvssf/8b/44/j/o0530029812580326016.jpg

- Fox 27b CBBE http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20130618/20/mvssf/8b/44/j/o0530029812580326016.jpg

- GemBikini (UNPB/TBBP) http://blog-imgs-46-origin.fc2.com/m/i/t/mitinokuoblivion/2013122817071269e.jpg

- Gatti 14 Yumiko Suits red and black (CBBE) http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/skydb-adult/imgs/4/3/43746691.jpg

- Aradia Living Armour http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-10-0-58113700-1385759754.jpg

- Aradia Lingerie Armour http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-10-0-19239300-1377716293.jpg

- Aradia Leather Armor Skimpy http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/120/12083.jpg

in any case it is possible to make a full backup of armor/outfit that is changing as I understand it, so not only meshes ?

Second question:

That is the body mesh clipping through the outfit duiring animations. There are two ways to fix it:

1. Loosen up the outfit (i.e. not so tight to the body). Not too hard using Outfit Studio, but you have to guess how animations affect the shapes.

2. Delete the covered body vertices (unless the outfit texture is transparent). In Outfit Studio you can make a zap slider for that and save this

with a new project, then build the meshes with bodyslide. Bodyslide UNP possibly needed (what body is it?).

Before doing any of this, make sure you actually use UNP weighting for a UNP mesh, and CBBE weighting for CBBE.

I could do it here, I hope..! :lol:

In other costumes have transparent textures, if so, how should I proceed to remove the clipping ?

my body is "X117" with a mixed texture for body and face

I tried some UNP armor and outfit seems to work well, for example this works well: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19067/? also works well with the flat chest option

then there are a few UNPB or SevenBase, for exemple Gem Bikini TBBP and Leather Harness BBP, that when I try to wear them the game closes and returns to the desktop.. :(

49543_original.gif