Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Can't wait til the new one is out.  Knowing Stuffed he'll make an excellent release.  Oh, Stuffed, just a reminder that if you need someone to get permissions from the Nexus just ask me I'm always willing to help.  I think I've gotten pretty decent at butt kissing so I'll probably be able to get them for you.

What we now need is a body by race type feature for UNP Bodyslide, that would be badass.  Hint HInt modders... Hint Hint...

Can't wait til the new one is out.  Knowing Stuffed he'll make an excellent release.  Oh, Stuffed, just a reminder that if you need someone to get permissions from the Nexus just ask me I'm always willing to help.  I think I've gotten pretty decent at butt kissing so I'll probably be able to get them for you.

What we now need is a body by race type feature for UNP Bodyslide, that would be badass.  Hint HInt modders... Hint Hint...

HOLY MOTHER FRICKIN HELL YES! LORD_DWEEDLE YOUR A GODDAMN GENIUS! 

When I use this, my character now has the default underwear :\

Where exactly is it pulling the underwear from if it started nude? And I didn't pick the SFW stuff, it's nude in the slider.

EDIT: through prodding the thread I found the solution.

Hmm? Something different then the typical batchbuilding "UNP bodies" mistake? Because that's a no-no. 

It was just that.

I didn't have to do that with CBBE. It was a "d'oh" moment.

HOLY MOTHER FRICKIN HELL YES! LORD_DWEEDLE YOUR A GODDAMN GENIUS! 

I think people are doing it with CBBE but it's limited because Vanilla hasn't been converted.

However, once Stuffed finishes converting these Vanilla's it would be cool if someone could take on this sort of project.  Would love to have Redguards be more bootylicious, Nords be more top heavy etc.

The vanilla pack update will be a while. Have run in to some issues with the new meshes, and still have most of the old sets left to test.

I'm sure most of you already have ok vanilla gear from v0.3.5. Anyway, hopefully next weekend.

In the meantime, a small bugfix for Ritter and Torumekian is up. Custom bodies in those meshes, and I forgot to clean seams data from sliders.

Edit: Turned out to be easy to fix. Vanilla pack is available now.

Thought I'd better report that large breasts with the balloon slider are clipping through some armors, not all though.

That is expected, especially during animations. It's all due to the simplistic conversion process:

the movement of any point on the mesh is a weighted average of the movement of closest points on the body.

It works a lot better for fine-grained meshes than coarse ones, but in principle the algorithm is flawed. It would

need to be compensated in some way...

- either by retaining a similar offset between the triangles of each mesh (should help avoid any surface clipping)

or

- calculating positions on a bent surface rather than the flat average

The upcoming Bodyslide update should be able to help. Hopefully I don't reveal too much by saying that

it includes slider conversion quite similar to mine, but a lot faster. And more importantly, a relatively simple

way to fix clipping and other errors on each slider that needs it. This still requires manual work, and takes

time a lot of time, just nowhere near as much as shuffling thousands of shapes in and out of Blender.

• 2 weeks later...

I really love this mod but Im having issues finding a proper skin for it, they all seem to have issues around the feet. I have tried the regular UNP skin from dimonized and I have thried the unp creamy but they both have this issue.

can you post a image so we can see what kind of issue you are having

I really love this mod but Im having issues finding a proper skin for it, they all seem to have issues around the feet. I have tried the regular UNP skin from dimonized and I have thried the unp creamy but they both have this issue.

can you post a image so we can see what kind of issue you are having

I reinstalled everything and now they look fine, wonder what went wrong the first time around.

What's the chance of getting a Dream Girl mesh added for this? I'm not sure how much work that is even but I have to ask :)

Heh, still waiting on a finalized UBBP pregnant body mesh, right now we have a prototype but the boobs are horrendous! Still it is better than nothing. 

What's the chance of getting a Dream Girl mesh added for this? I'm not sure how much work that is even but I have to ask :)

DG is a different body, not sure if it's even final yet. Anyways, it would be a separate Bodyslide mod,

and ATM I'm not too keen on starting a third one.

If someone went ahead and reshaped UNP 1 to DG 1 (or the other way around), matching the shape as far as possible,

it would increase the chances of a Bodyslide version, as well as be a tremendous help porting UNP outfits to DG.

are you still working on this stuffed?

Not at the moment. I intend to add more boots / gauntlets to the vanilla pack. Once complete will

probably have their own groups, including the ones in Exeter packs. Looks cleaner that way.

Perhaps not so high on the request list for most people. ,Anyone have clipping problems with

non-Bodyslide boots / gauntlets ?

Other vanilla replacers like Mak and LSAR will probably be delayed. The Mak ports because it's

not yet clear if CT77 will be making UNP ports when Bodyslide 2 is fully operational. LSAR because

I'm not sure if it's possible to add actual LSAR script support, plus it's possible that LSAR requires

all included outfits to be installed.

Mod outfits... not sure what's next. Perhaps anano, Xinavro, plus some popular outfits on nexus.

Not taking requests right now.

Currently, I have been working on a mod of my own for a while. Just a reshape of Simply clothes,

with some additional goodies. Not sure when it's ready to be posted, but it will require Bodyslide UNP.

Have some other ideas as well, but not sure when or if I'll be able to try them.

I just re-installed everything and there is still nipple clipping with the barbarian2.nif. If Stuffed is too busy to fix it, is there a way I can do it myself? Though I don't have any experience with bodyslide modding, this is a very annoying problem.

Posted a quick fix for the nipple clipping. As for missing panties, they should be there, same as original UNP version.