Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

btn2k3, on 05 Nov 2014 - 1:34 PM, said:

Larry78, on 05 Nov 2014 - 1:07 PM, said:
It doesn't work at me..i need little help.
My game is Steam version but installed on D:\GAMES\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\
I put complete folder there in installation Folder, with Config.xml file. I changed two lines there but it do not apply any changes in game( body) ( I've all req. modes and using UNP body).
Sorry for not very good english i doing my best and i need help. Thx in advance

PS
I'm using the Bodyslide UNP/B v0.5 preview

Okay body slide should be in the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide" location.
It will look to place the base bodies (female high and low weights) into the (game location)\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ location.

You can actually load the folders from the UNP v0.5 preview into Body Slide 2 (just the folders don't worry about the config or the exe files).

I actually use the v0.5 preview to do a large amount of work in outfit studio (which is part of Body Slide 2).

If you want to use it with BS2 then try this.
Get the latest version of Body Slide 2 off of nexus and install it.
Then look for the folder on your system, with your setup it should end up in the following location:
D:\GAMES\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

Now open up the UNP v0.5 preview zip file and copy the 3 folders that are inside and paste them into the above location.
Once that is done open up Body Slide 2 and set the Outfit/body type to one UNP body types from the v0.5 preview. Then choose your preset (one of the unp bodies).
You should get all of the sliders for the UNP setup and a premade shape for the high and low bodies matching your preset.
Adjust the bodies to the way you want them, then click on the "Build" button.
That should generate the 2 bodies into this location on your system:
D:\GAMES\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\
It should create both the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (check the creation dates to make sure they were created).

If they are not generated then you can hold down the shift button or the control button when you hit build and Body slide will generate the bodies into the body slide folder. Then you will need to do a cut and paste from the body slide folder to the character assets folder. If that is the case then you may have an issue with the registry for skyrim in windows, cause by default body slide looks for the location listed in the registry to figure out where to place the nif files.

I hope that helps you with your issue.

Edit Correction it is 4 folders.
Shape Data, SliderSets, SliderPreset, and SliderGroups place all 4 inside the Body Slide 2 folder and the choices should be available.

In case I create the Preset in this UNP BodySlide 0.5 and save it on the 'SliderPreset' folder, will this procedure allow me to make use of the body ingame, instead of my actual body? Also, considering I have that 7b Oppai, right now, installed, which has HDT physics support, will my BodySlide-created body be granted the bounce, too?

TIA!  ^_^  

EDIT.: Nevermind! Woah, it changed my ingame body right away!  :D Now will just try learning about conversions! Amazing mod, by the way! ♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, maybe I'm a little lost. The issue is the instructions provided for vanilla and mod body sets are not very.... helpful. I'll investigate the comments on here to see if I can find the problem out myself.

Meanwhile, if there's those who wish to give me the answer I'm looking for, I greatly appreciate it. Anywho, down to the core subject. 

So I figured in order to get these sets inside my UNP bodyslide (The one that TC advises) I must copy and paste each individual file and match that file with the main mod that does all the body work, which is the UNP Body slide. I pasted those files in its proper catagories, such as bodygroup from vanilla goes into bodygroup in Main UNP body slide and what not. I did that, along with the other files. I tried testing it out and change the bodies by having one of the female NPC's that I'm constructing clothed a troublemakers forsworn armor, and nothing changes.

I did a batch build first to check. Nothing. Saved it. Nothing. Tried vanilla clothing. Still nothing.

So what did I do wrong? Again, the notepads doesn't provide alot of detail, so I must've skipped something. 

Thanks

Alright, maybe I'm a little lost. The issue is the instructions provided for vanilla and mod body sets are not very.... helpful. I'll investigate the comments on here to see if I can find the problem out myself.

So I figured in order to get these sets inside my UNP bodyslide (The one that TC advises) I must copy and paste each individual file and match that file with the main mod that does all the body work, which is the UNP Body slide. I pasted those files in its proper catagories, such as bodygroup from vanilla goes into bodygroup in Main UNP body slide and what not

Every package contains a "Bodyslide UNP" folder. Just merge them together. Pretty much the same way as when manually installing a Skyrim mod containing a Data folder, just merge with the existing folder.

Once this is done everything should work fine. Optionally, you may want to drop a Bodyslide.exe from Bodyslide 2 in the same folder, to get texture support in the preview (requires loose textures).

Final note: the outfit packs only works for Body v0.4. Body v0.5 is not ready yet, and will require updated outfit sets.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I have a minor problem.

First of all, I'm using MO and SeveNBase Bombshell NUDE body.

1. I downloaded your Bodyslide UNP Body v0.5, and unzipped it on my desktop.

2. I created a 'custombody' folder with meshes->actors->character->character assets subfolders and placed it on the bottom of MO's mod list so it would overwrite other femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.

3. I opened BodySlide++.exe, and set Group filter: <all sets>/ Sliderset: 7B Body/ Preset: 7B Bombshape (closest name to my Bombshell body)

4. on Large section, I increased Bigbreasts from 0% to 100%.

5. This happened.

post-70090-0-80638300-1433281876_thumb.jpg

6. I tried step 5 with other presets.

post-70090-0-64152300-1433281906_thumb.jpg

post-70090-0-07089900-1433281927_thumb.jpg

post-70090-0-80929000-1433281948_thumb.jpg

7. I replaced femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif on SeveNBase Bombshell NUDE folder with custom .nif files. Same thing happened.

8. Same thing happens even without changing any variables; that is, creating .nif files by 'Build this body/outfit' without changing anything and replacing the original .nifs.

What have I done wrong and how should I fix this?

There are 2 base types to start with; unp and unpb. You should pick the one closest to the target body type. So in this case, UNPB. Also, the weighting on the HDT body included with .5 was bad. This one has better weighting, but is still a WIP. Since it works fine for me, I have no ideas beyond that.

Ok.. Should I do:

1) put your file in ShapeData -> 7B -> Body folder, and select Sliderset -> 7B body and Preset -> UNPB,

or,

2) put your file in ShapeData -> UNPB -> Body folder and select Sliderset -> UNPB body HDT and Preset -> UNPB,

or

3) something entirely else?

Sorry to bother you like this.

Oh, and couple more things. they're more a general questions...

What's a difference between Small and Large sections? Weight 0 <-> 100 in showracemenu screen?

What's a difference between XXX_0 and XXX_1 (like 7Bomb_0 and 7Bomb_1) located on the bottom side?

• 3 months later...

Guys, I've been lurking this topic for a while now and tried to follow the instructions to merge the sliders into my bodyslide 2, the problem is, I use this body: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?, for the HDT and collision, and as the jiggle is really well done, but I simply love the 7base body, so I was trying to import the 7base slider into my bodyslide but with little to no success, can someone clarify if this is possible, or even viable? Can I merge the set of sliders from this bodyslide to bodyslide2? Thanks for the help and sorry if this was already responded, could not find it or figure it out myself.

Guys, I've been lurking this topic for a while now and tried to follow the instructions to merge the sliders into my bodyslide 2, the problem is, I use this body: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?, for the HDT and collision, and as the jiggle is really well done, but I simply love the 7base body, so I was trying to import the 7base slider into my bodyslide but with little to no success, can someone clarify if this is possible, or even viable? Can I merge the set of sliders from this bodyslide to bodyslide2? Thanks for the help and sorry if this was already responded, could not find it or figure it out myself.

If you want BodySlide support for all variants of UNP, I suggest you try out UUNP (Unified UNP) first. You can create the 7B shape with jiggle and slider support in it, you can even adjust the sliders in-game if you use RaceMenu and the morph plugin.

Sliders can't really be imported that easily into an existing BodySlide set. The vertex count has to match and you have to load the slider into the project first.

If you want BodySlide support for all variants of UNP, I suggest you try out UUNP (Unified UNP) first. You can create the 7B shape with jiggle and slider support in it, you can even adjust the sliders in-game if you use RaceMenu and the morph plugin.

Sliders can't really be imported that easily into an existing BodySlide set. The vertex count has to match and you have to load the slider into the project first.

Thank you! I just reinstaled bodyslide with unp options and 7base showed up, sorry for the dumb question, and thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

I might be stupid and have not understood what this mod is for but technically I could use CBBE and use these presets in bodyslide with CBBE HDT right?

I really want an preset of UNPB for Bodyslide but I haven't found a good preset yet. I have CBBE armors that I love and don't want to change bodytypes from CBBE to UNPB and covert those armors...

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I do wonder if you people posting on this thread know that UNP is now supported in the current versions of Bodyslide and that all the various UNP body forms can be used as presets?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

No TBBP/BBP in the new ones, though as it was removed for some reason (???). Just this, and if you're on SE all the TBBP/BBP stuff works fine if you track down the assets to smash it together. (E.g this to SSE Nif after building the body.)

I do wonder if you people posting on this thread know that UNP is now supported in the current versions of Bodyslide and that all the various UNP body forms can be used as presets?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

No TBBP/BBP in the new ones, though as it was removed for some reason (???). Just this, and if you're on SE all the TBBP/BBP stuff works fine if you track down the assets to smash it together. (E.g this to SSE Nif after building the body.)

HDT gives the jiggly bits with CBBE and UUNP.

• 1 year later...