Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Hey. If you are ever going to continue working on this, which is one of the best mods/tools ever BTW(!!!) :D, would you consider using these meshes?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900

They have improved weight painting, that's why I'm suggesting to use those. :)

v2.4 had some incompabilites, but seems v2.5 has fixed these.

But I haven't converted any UNP sldiers to UNPB yet.

Maybe I'll check the mesh at some point and see how it compares to v2.2.

v2.2 is very similar to UNP and approximated by the BlessedBreasts slider.

Currently porting existing slidersets into source files for my new sliderset builder function.

When done new sliders can be added to existing slidersets in seconds rather than hours.

(slightly exaggerated)

Hi there. It seems like Exeter's Dwarven Boots are not generating properly. They show a blank screen in the bodyslide preview window, and in game show up as the big red arrow. Has this happened for anyone else?

Oops, forgot to reset some flags and apply texture after Blender import/export. A fixed version is uploaded, which seems to build and install properly.

But I'm not able to fix the preview right now. For the record, Bodyslide can't load Exeter's original nif either, not sure why.

Thanks!

So I seem to be having a problem.

I got the BodySlide thing working all proper, all the slides where I want'em and such.  I hit BatchBuild groups, select all the little bits that I wanna do it for and it creates the files just fine.  Then when I get into game, the body is changed properly, but they're wearing the vanilla underwear and I can't for the life of me figure out how to eliminate that.

I got the BodySlide thing working all proper, all the slides where I want'em and such.  I hit BatchBuild groups, select all the little bits that I wanna do it for and it creates the files just fine.  Then when I get into game, the body is changed properly, but they're wearing the vanilla underwear and I can't for the life of me figure out how to eliminate that.

If you happened to batch build the Bodies group, just make sure to build the Body set you want afterwards, i.e  any set that starts with "UNP Body".

i just tested the lasted version of bodyslide (the Bodyslide UNP Body v0.4 preview) with UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT by xp32 and works great, just posting because if someone got that body by xp32 and in doubt if will work or not.

*Obs: im using nude bodies, not tested with underwear.

Any chance of adding  an extra breast size slider? Blessed 100 isn't quite enough for me lol

Actually there is a way around the limitations of the maximum in bodyslide, although they aren't the best results, but if your serious they could work for the present time. Create a body in bodyslide with the maximum settings for the breasts. Create the bodies in the Bodyslide directory (ctrl + click 'create bodies'). Then take femalebody_1 and copy it. Search through the bodyslide directory and locate the female meshes used as a template for the bodyslide program. Paste you newly created body into that folder and overwrite the old template (naturally back up the template first). Now you when you open bodyslide your heavy body template should be the body you just created and you now have the freedom to further increase the breasts. Kind of like being able to use bodyslide 2x on one mesh. As I said though the effects of doing this can have less than desirable results but if you want to have great big submarine torpedo boobies the size of Africa then this is the only way to do it until the actually bodyslide program gets edited or there is a new mesh that can be used with it.

EDIT: Actually I remembered that the template will have a different name. It will be either UNP_1, UNP_Pubes, or UNP_TBBP. Based on whichever body you made it should be pretty obvious which template to overwrite but still it might take some fiddling.

Any chance of adding  an extra breast size slider? Blessed 100 isn't quite enough for me lol

Actually there is a way around the limitations of the maximum in bodyslide, although they aren't the best results, but if your serious they could work for the present time. Create a body in bodyslide with the maximum settings for the breasts. Create the bodies in the Bodyslide directory (ctrl + click 'create bodies'). Then take femalebody_1 and copy it. Search through the bodyslide directory and locate the female meshes used as a template for the bodyslide program. Paste you newly created body into that folder and overwrite the old template (naturally back up the template first). Now you when you open bodyslide your heavy body template should be the body you just created and you now have the freedom to further increase the breasts. Kind of like being able to use bodyslide 2x on one mesh. As I said though the effects of doing this can have less than desirable results but if you want to have great big submarine torpedo boobies the size of Africa then this is the only way to do it until the actually bodyslide program gets edited or there is a new mesh that can be used with it.

EDIT: Actually I remembered that the template will have a different name. It will be either UNP_1, UNP_Pubes, or UNP_TBBP. Based on whichever body you made it should be pretty obvious which template to overwrite but still it might take some fiddling.

Thanks! Unfortunately, the blessed shape doesn't transfer very well past 100 and starts to look...off.

Thanks! Unfortunately, the blessed shape doesn't transfer very well past 100 and starts to look...off.

i dnt tested that yet (im at work atm not in my house), but if open the xml and besides 100% use 200%, that dnt works?

i dnt tested that yet (im at work atm not in my house), but if open the xml and besides 100% use 200%, that dnt works?

The two ways I found, are to type in a percentage (150, 200%, etc) into the Blessed slider. It looks...off at just 200%. And when I did the switcharoo with the newly created nifs, to "bodyslide 2x" that body, the breasts just look really unnatural with the blessed slider.

Blessed breasts have a very specific shape/hang that doesn't translate well at all when you go past 100%.

The two ways I found, are to type in a percentage (150, 200%, etc) into the Blessed slider. It looks...off at just 200%. And when I did the switcharoo with the newly created nifs, to "bodyslide 2x" that body, the breasts just look really unnatural with the blessed slider.

Blessed breasts have a very specific shape/hang that doesn't translate well at all when you go past 100%.

You hit the nail on the head. The body itself was designed to look a certain way and since you are literally stretching the mesh in bodyslide it should not be surprising that the results will grow increasingly less savory. Granted, and I don't even know if this would work but, if you could create a body mesh with an incredibly high number of vertices and then a skeleton specifically geared to a program like this that would have multiple bones in each breast then expansion like this could be more natural. There are most assuredly more factors than this but there are my two cents.

What I would like is if the UNP preggo body found in the Esturus Chaurus mod could be made to work with bodyslide. I tried it once and I think I remember it not working at all, none of the sliders did anything.

You hit the nail on the head. The body itself was designed to look a certain way and since you are literally stretching the mesh in bodyslide it should not be surprising that the results will grow increasingly less savory. Granted, and I don't even know if this would work but, if you could create a body mesh with an incredibly high number of vertices and then a skeleton specifically geared to a program like this that would have multiple bones in each breast then expansion like this could be more natural. There are most assuredly more factors than this but there are my two cents.

What I would like is if the UNP preggo body found in the Esturus Chaurus mod could be made to work with bodyslide. I tried it once and I think I remember it not working at all, none of the sliders did anything.

Well, while I've been starting to learn about modding, I unfortunately am still very much in the infancy of modderdom and have no idea how to go about doing that.

Haven't been able to find a comprehensive guide that I can understand.

Will the next
When will release a new version of ah

uuuuh what? If your asking when the next version is going to be released that will be up to Stuffed_Bunny to answer but if you read the stuff in this thread you will note that the author has said that he is taking some time off from working on this. When he will get back to it we don't know at this point.

uuuuh what? If your asking when the next version is going to be released that will be up to Stuffed_Bunny to answer but if you read the stuff in this thread you will note that the author has said that he is taking some time off from working on this. When he will get back to it we don't know at this point.

Technically I'm still working on the mod. It's just that the little time I have to spare has been spent on improving the Bodyslide_tools

with a function for sliderset building. It's pretty much complete for UNP purposes (CB++ support requires a bit more). The missing piece

is a function to run slider conversion from the same batch files (instead of using separate files for that) which is what I'm doing now.

Those of you that have looked at the actual slidersets know how long and boring they can get. And because there are so many

of them... imagine updating all with new sliders. Hence, the sliderset builder, which takes input like this:

set: "UNP Body - SFW Bikini"
as: "UNP Body"
source: "UNP\Body\SFW\SFW.nif"
body: %UNP/Body/Underwear/SFW_Body.obj
shapes: [Body SFW]
sliders: [
    [0 [SFW_Body_0 local] 1 [SFW_Body_1 local] full nip]
    [Zap_Bra Zap_Panty 0 1 full nip - Arms KneeHeight CalfSize]
]

..and builds fully functional slidersets. For each shape listed, there's a block of sliders that the shape affects.

Named blocks of sliders are supported - the "full" word is a reference to every UNP slider except nipple sliders ("nip").

This is important, because there are blocks like "upper", "lower", "bra", "panty", "boots" etc, where I can simply

insert new sliders and have them apply automatically where they are supposed to, instead of manually adding each

new slider to each set. Similar, adding or modifying a shape can be done in seconds rather than minutes. Pretty useful.

The "body:" word is for slider conversion (only required when the body is not default UNP).

The "as:" word is used to inherit data from other sets.

Here's the most complicated set (17 lines), containing all info needed  to output a 271 line XML sliderset,

and to support conversion of the hundreds of slider data files required by the set.  :cool:

set: "UNP Body - DIMclothes"
source: "UNP\dimon99\UnderwearBody.nif"
output: "meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody"
body: %UNP/dimon99/Body.obj
shapes: [Body Top Bra Microskirt Skirt Thighs Stockings
         OsarePanty [name: "Panty" folder: "UNP\anano"] OsareUnderwear [name: "Panty2" folder: "UNP\anano"]]
sliders: [
    [0 [Body_0 local] 1 [Body_1 local] full nip]
    [Zap [100] 1 upper]
    [Zap 1 bra]
    [Zap [100] lower]
    [Zap panty]
    [Zap [100] lower legs]
    [Zap [100] legs]
    [Zap panty]
    [Zap [100] panty]
]

So (pardon my code noob-ness) you made is easier and faster to make new slider sets, allowing you to add in armor sets in a fraction of the time? 

Partly, yes, because slidersets take time to make. But the fraction will probably be 50-75% so it's not a huge

improvement for new sets. Typically the source nifs needs some modification, OBJ files export, manual slider making,

selecting correct sliderblocks for each shape, figuring out good names for sets and shapes, and possibly other things.

The major timesave happens when new sliders are made, since existing slidersets can be updated almost instantly.

request here since I have issues making it myself:

Could anybody/has anybody made a UNP set for the dimonized heavy body? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/21773/?

So your link goes straight to the download and not to the mod page and after I downloaded it and looked at the mesh I am left with one question. How is this any different from the UNP bodies already in bodyslide. The mesh looks identical to most of the ones in there. I'm not trying to be rude but seriously, what advantages would there be in adding this?

Is there some way to input the femalebody files of an existing npc?  Or mod?  I'd love to be able to input the femalebody files from some body mod and save the sliderset out for future use, or simple modification...

Since I'm not the creator I can't answer definitively but I will say that I think it is pretty doubtful. This is exactly what I tried to do when I was fiddling with getting b3lisario's UNPB pregnant body to with bodyslide. Even after renaming and reordering the skeletal nodes to match the preexisting body template it still did not work. Probably has to do with the vertex data.