Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Hello (again). :)

I wanted to come by and give my thanks for all the hard work and tell you how awesome (you)r Bodyslide version is (are)! You may have guessed it, maybe, so I'd like to ask whether you're still considering adding silder sets for these.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34160

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19772

I've seen you've already done one mak armour. I just wanted to ask if you're still planing on expanding on what you've already done.

I hope I'm not bothering you. If I knew about modelling/making slider sets I'd try this myself but I'm no good at that. :blush:

Yes, I'm using the low-eight UNP shape as a hidden seam slider. It is required for the Skyrim weightslider.

There is only one base mesh.

To disable the low-weight slider, edit the sliderset and unhide or disable the 0 / UNP_0 slider.

Or just rename the 0.bsd file.

Thanks for that - I'm getting some pretty nasty seams though. And in varying places too... neck, wrists, ankles and pelvic area.

Any tips for ironing these out or is it just a case of fiddling with sliders?

Found a small problem with the beadsbikini and bikinitrouble meshes. There's a small gap between vertices that are supposed to overlap.

http://i.imgur.com/2S8V7IK.jpg

Nothing wrong with the vertices, but there's clavicle weights on the neck of the bbp bodies. Not my fault. :dodgy:

Someone has some cleaning to do...

Is there any way for me to change the weighting on 3dsmax 2014? The niftools plugin only goes up to 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a simple question.

is there a way to convert cbbe sliders to work for unp-unpb bodyslide???

i want to switch to unpb from cbbe...but i can't manage to build the custom body i want with the unp bodyslide sliders as i could with cbbe sliders...

I intend to port a few CB sliders to UNP, but not before the bodytype and existing UNP sliders are completed for

both UNP  and UNPB. 7B bodytypes is a problem though, becaase I recently detected it's not using vanilla seams.

Anyway... you can experiment with this yourself in Outfit Studio. Use the CBBE->UNP set to export a UNP-shaped

CB mesh. Temporarily replace the CalineteBody reference nif with that one. Load it, load UNP as outfit and

conform. Many sliders may look like crap, but it's a start.

Is there any way for me to change the weighting on 3dsmax 2014? The niftools plugin only goes up to 2011.

Never used 3dsmax, so cannot say. If you feel lucky you could try cleaning the seam (alt+click) in Outfit studio.

Edit: Nevermind,  I just tried this. Neck weights are cleaned.  Unfortunately I also got a chance to see what

people mean by Outfit Studio breaking seam normals.  So this is not permanent fix. But try it and see if it

gets rid of the neck seam at least.

(removed)

On a completely different matter... this is odd, I was under the impression that Bombshape had radically different seams

than UNP, but after checking the shapes again, the difference is nowhere near the extreme mismatch in my Bodyslide tests.

If this is really the case, I need to check what went wrong before, and Bombshape is back as a baseshape candidate.

Yup, it seems to just be a buggy 0 slider. Bombshape is back, baby!

Edit: And... no. Bombshape is out. Custom seams are confirmed. 7B Original will be the third baseshape.

Will also smooth out the 7Bomb_0 shape around the ankles.

:huh:  I have no idea, I have doublechecked the files, and it works fine here.

SFW BBP definitely has issues. Bikini Trouble BBP and T Bikini Trouble are fine in the preview. I haven't tested them in game though.

Works in game, but yes the preview is meseed oop. Silly, I should have changed the texture instead of pasting in the body.

Edit: Fixed. Again.

:huh:  I have no idea, I have doublechecked the files, and it works fine here.

SFW BBP definitely has issues. Bikini Trouble BBP and T Bikini Trouble are fine in the preview. I haven't tested them in game though.

Works in game, but yes the preview is meseed oop. Silly, I should have changed the texture instead of pasting in the body.

Edit: Fixed. Again.

Working great now, thanks. :)

Firstly, thank you for the awesome mod and all your hard work!

Secondly, any chance you could incorporate 3D labia and 3D pubic hair for the UNP bodies into v0.5? I've seen it work quite well with some of the other bodyslide mods.

Secondly, any chance you could incorporate 3D labia and 3D pubic hair for the UNP bodies into v0.5? I've seen it work quite well with some of the other bodyslide mods.

Sure, if the resources is in a well known mod with good support and non-expiring download links.

Only know of DorkDiva's thread, links are stable, but there's so many options I wouldn't know what

to download. A few of those meshes are already included the pubes body in v0.4, but somebody

else than me needs to figure out which meshes to use, and what textures to include (if ok with DorkDiva).

Sure, if the resources is in a well known mod with good support and non-expiring download links.

Only know of DorkDiva's thread, links are stable, but there's so many options I wouldn't know what

to download. A few of those meshes are already included the pubes body in v0.4, but somebody

else than me needs to figure out which meshes to use, and what textures to include (if ok with DorkDiva).

Thanks for the response, man.

3D Pubic Hair by DorkDiva

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/

You're right, it does look like there's several options and varieties there for download. Maybe start off with just 2 or 3 varying options of 'fuzziness', if DorkDiva grants permission.

3D Labia is by Leito86 from the mod 'Body by Leito'

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37807/?

Regarding permissions, taken from the mod page:

"During the time of which this mod was made and uploaded (June - early July 2013), all the assets that was used to create this mod were made available to mod without acquiring permission from their authors. You can use the assets found in this mod for any non-commercial/non-donation taking Skyrim mods. I, and likely some of the authors of the assets I used, would appreciate it if you keep any iterations on Nexus. If you make any armor mods, it'll be nice to shoot me a message so I can link this page to yours. Please don't upload this mod elsewhere."

Can't see it being too much of a problem to get permission to use just the mesh and labia textures from that mod.

This further thread may be useful, too. Some good info there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22461-req-transfer-the-labia-and-pubes-from-one-nif-to-another/?hl=+labia

Can't see it being too much of a problem to get permission to use just the mesh and labia textures from that mod.

Have you tried the options in the HDT body: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

or for that matter in the existing "UNP Body TBBP pubes" sliderset?

Perhaps the 7Bomb HDT conformed to 7B or UNBP wouild be enough.

I've tried them - in fact I'm using a body created with your bodyslide v.04 for my default at the moment.

Ideally what I'm looking for is a bodyslide with UNP specific bodies, BBP / TBBP / HDT supported + the option of 3D labia + 3D pubic hair of more than one type. Not sure if any of the existing bodyslide mods offer those combinations yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I've missed something.