Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

MidbossVyers, i think you need some reading.

Bodyslide is a tool a separeted program, you can put it in any folder you want, they will change the body and outfits that has support to it.

So you run Bodyslide and change the base body, this will appear only when you are naked, them you have to bodyslide all armors that you want and have support to it, UNP don´t have much.

About the TBBP, you have a lot of articles around that explain how to use and what is it.

So I can place the ShapeData, SliderGroups, SliderPresets, SliderSets folders anywhere, along with the .exe, and it will install properly when I use the .exe?  Bodyslide UNP Body has an executable file that I assume installs the body type that you choose, but what about Bodyslide UNP Vanilla (for outfits)?  I looked in the folder, but there are no executable files.  How does one install that?  Do I need to manually place those files somewhere, and if so, where?

Yes, the EXE will find your skyrim and replace all meshes, in some cases you need to run it like administrator so they can change the files.

Armors and nude body are different meshes.

Bodyslide will change the mesh of armors and bodys that are compatible with it, not every armor is, each armor that can use bodyslide have their own shapedata, that why you have the batch, so you can build all meshes in one click.

In the first page there is a lot of explanations for this.

frankly, if you are at all confused as to whether or not bodyslide will or will not install your meshes properly you are better off running the program, designing your meshes and then upon creation, press and hold ctrl and click on create bodies or meshes. That will create the meshes in the same folder as the bodyslide program. Then you can manually drag and drop you new mesh files into their corresponding directories in you main Skyrim Data file. This method is particularly good if you are using mods like CustomRace where the mod has folders for meshes that do NOT reside in the default meshes directory. Personally, I highly recommend this approach as you have the tangible proof that you have installed your meshes EXACTLY where you wanted them.

I'm not sure if it is this mod or UNP in general, but my female Khajiit does not seem to have nipple textures.  When I look at her from the side, she does have "bumps" indicating that the nipple meshes are fine, but what happened to the textures?  I have not yet tested this with any humans, as all the female enemies I have encountered keep falling over on their fronts, and I am just learning how to grab and move.

I'm not sure if it is this mod or UNP in general, but my female Khajiit does not seem to have nipple textures.  When I look at her from the side, she does have "bumps" indicating that the nipple meshes are fine, but what happened to the textures?  I have not yet tested this with any humans, as all the female enemies I have encountered keep falling over on their fronts, and I am just learning how to grab and move.

That is the fault of whatever texture you are using for your Khajiit.

First of all, I just found out a bodyslide for UNP existed and Im exstatic, thanks for making it. I have been using the 2.4 UNPB-BBP for a while. XP32 just released a 2.5, I used this to modify my installation of 2.5. Basically I wanted to take the 2.5 body and move the nipples down a bit to look like the 2.4 (i think 2.5 has less gravity which in my opinion results in looking like a sub-par breast augmentation). But I cannot tell if its actually working. Will this replace my 2.5 installation with a modified 2.4, or whatever version the bodyslide is using? Im not exactly sure how it works as far as what its using for source meshes. Really in the end it doesnt make a difference, because I could make it look however I want, was just curious.

Also in case anyone was wondering:

Group Filter- UNP Bodies

Sliderset - UNP Body TBBP

Preset - UNBP(almost)

using XP32 maximum skelleton these options work perfectly with UNPB-BBP (no butt physics)

reupload  Vanilla Outfits v0.1.3

* Vanilla Outfits v0.1.3 (Skyrim + Dawnguard + Dragonborn outfits for Bodyslide UNP v0.3.5)

Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.3.zip
Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.1.3_bugfix_Stahlrim.zip
Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla-bugfix for the bugfix.zip

Bodyslide_UNP_Vanilla_0.13.rar (87.5 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!eJwlCIyS!C0XKDkEnKdk6nayMl1CrEFBPz1cJcJWYfBnBHN8WBFQ

Ah, sweet - thanks a lot for the reload Adenz!

...and a big thanks to Stuffed Bunny for the work.

Don't think it supports "special bodies" MidbossVyres (unless only the textures are different) - but you could give it a try by Crtl-left clicking "build", saving it somewhere else, and then checkin the nifs it makes.

Sorry, been absent for a while. Better late than never, right...?

And no... no ETA on the 0.4 updates yet. Still too busy.

In order to install the outfits, should I copy-and-paste the Bodyslide UNP sub-folder from the Bodyslide UNP Vanilla folder into the Body Slide UNP Body folder in order to combine the 2 Bodyslide UNP sub-folders before running the .exe?

Yes, the main folder has the same name in each package, which suggests the folders should be merged together.

Hi there. It seems like Exeter's Dwarven Boots are not generating properly. They show a blank screen in the bodyslide preview window, and in game show up as the big red arrow. Has this happened for anyone else?

Oops, forgot to reset some flags and apply texture after Blender import/export. A fixed version is uploaded, which seems to build and install properly.

But I'm not able to fix the preview right now. For the record, Bodyslide can't load Exeter's original nif either, not sure why.

The link to the vanilla outfits is broken, does anyone have a copy they could reupload? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, external links are not ideal. File is now uploaded to LL, which means it shouldn't time out.

How do I get the body onto the game?

Should be simple enough. Try for example to select Sliderset UNP Body, Preset Chubby, and press the "Build this..." button.

Open your Skyrim folder, browse to "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets", and look at the date of the two femalebody nif files.

If they were built recently, you will see a chubby unp body in game when nude.

This have probably been asked before, I looked in the FAQ but it wasn't there D: Im new to adding mods to my game. and I chose the CBBE v3 Body slide. Are the armor packs itself backwards compatible? Could i install the armor packs from this mod and use them with my CBBEV3 Bodyslide bodies and not the bodyslide++?

This have probably been asked before, I looked in the FAQ but it wasn't there D: Im new to adding mods to my game. and I chose the CBBE v3 Body slide. Are the armor packs itself backwards compatible? Could i install the armor packs from this mod and use them with my CBBEV3 Bodyslide bodies and not the bodyslide++?

backwards compatible:

If you're using a mod manager, you can override body [xy] with another one, when you want [xy] back, simply uninstall the new one.

the best thing would be searching for Gopher on youtube, he once told how to pack the files for the nexus mod manager.

This thread is for the UNP body. CBBE bodies got another shape (called meshes).

You can try it, but you will get problems.

Clipping, gaps, messed up body texture.

What you can do is installing a nexus mod called BodyChange (can't link it, nexus is down atm):

You can change your body (meshes and textures) ingame manually or automatically, when you're switching from unp to cbbe armor. I think it has 10 armor and 10 body slots.

Worked for me. But it's fiddling with face textures, got problems with ingame morph sliders (like from RaceMenu) and is not compatible with Ethereal Elven Overhaul.

stuffed_bunny

If you are still looking for a UNP-BBP body I have two versions http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227 I also have them in a modder resource file.

I've used 1.3 B2 UNP and 1.2 Pushup bodies. They have no seams.

Hmm, seems there are only UNPB bodies there, but nvm...

I know you have your plate full, but just wondering, have you been toying with any UNPB models yet?  Or perhaps, can the UNP models be customized for a UNPB look?

BlessedBreasts at 100 is quite close to UNPB (max weight) shape. It's not an exact match simply because UNPB have more vertices, especially in

the lower breast area. There are some artifacts just below the breast, but overall it should be good enough. Hope that answers your question.

Furthermore, the unfortunately unfinished v0.4 has UNPC (max weight) on the Curvy slider.

Going a bit beyond your question... UNP sliders won't work directly with UNPB. OTOH, since the shapes are similar enough, it shouldn't be hard to

convert the UNP sliders to UNPB, with a little manual tweaking in the breast area where the vertices don't line up. At least in theory. Then the same

slider shapes and presets would be available for UNPB outfits, So Bodyslide UNP would be extended into Bodyslide UNP/B/C. Plus the Sevenbase

variants are AFAIK just reshaped UNPB. So many shapes, too many...