Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

If you are still adding new slider for 0.5, would you consider creating something similar to what big torso does for cba? The waist and shoulder sliders touch it indirectly but there really isn't a slider that allows you to modify the torso without ruining all the upper body.

It has always been part of the plan to port a few of the most useful CB++ sliders, BigTorso is one,

but possibly I'll need to remake it from scratch. For the CB++ one, I started with a basic big/chubby

preset, and aded more meat to the upper body until it looked resonably natural.

I actually tried using the cba big torso on unp and, as expected, there is some issues such as neck gap and mismatches with the hands. Overall it feels like it moves too many parts that are controlled by other sliders (like the hips and the arms); moreover the effect is too mild due to cbbe shoulders and torso being already wider than unp.

Really thanks, im a dramgirl user and for sure will test that, the lack of clothes/armors are abysmall till you made that works at bodyslide, soon i got home will do couples tests, if you dnt use the preset (DG) at your working presets (tests) lemme know ,so will not waste your time with that.

Edited: Got and going test, so far works wonderfull, really amazing job, just hands and fett meshes problem so far, already replaced dreamgirl meshes (hands and feet twice and tested, same glitch), if its not that problem with hands/feet its perfect belive.

Not sure, but I think you mixed some things up here. The v0.5 preview only contains UNP/UNBP/7B bodies.

The DG variant use boneweights copied from Dreamgirl, but it's still UNPB and require UNP assets.

As for Bodyslide Dreamgirl, that is not even a work in progress. Maybe some day, but not for long.

Where is the UNPB HDT body location? mUst of missed it on my travels.

It's part of v0.5 preview.

yea after test with some dreamgirl clothes i realize that, but ty anyway.

Ahah cheers lol,

I don't suppose with the right sliders to make it look like S7B does the hands and feet with the higher made meshes work at all? If this does not make sense it's because I'm trying to find a HDT clean as canbe S7B body that does work with the high vert hand and feet meshes that were primary for UNP. The HDT S7B beta 4 body by babba is miss aligned or seamed only until you use 100% weight. Looking for a fix

I'll just quote myself:

First preview of many, this includes UNPB and 7B support, and most UNP/7B variants as sliders:

* UNP/Skinny, UNPB, UNPC/M, all Sevenbase variants, and Topmodel (watch out for seams).

Again, select the UNPB HDT set, then a 7B preset (there are five of them). Done.

What's not included is the 7B Bombshape wrist/ankle seams. So, if you use Bombshape assets

with Bodyslide UNP you'll get seams. If you use blabba Bombshape HDT without those assets

you get seams. Possibly you can get seams by using a different skeleton than XPMSE too. :-/

What's not included is the 7B Bombshape wrist/ankle seams. So, if you use Bombshape assets

with Bodyslide UNP you'll get seams. If you use blabba Bombshape HDT without those assets

you get seams. Possibly you can get seams by using a different skeleton than XPMSE too. :-/

Forgive the ignorance, what does this mean "those assets" ?

exactly.. what to do to not have seams on hands and feet with the blabba HDT 7b Bombshell body ?

exactly.. what to do to not have seams on hands and feet with the blabba HDT 7b Bombshell body ?

Install 7B Bombshape.

Is there a way to fix this? Or is it just that the sliders for that particular clothing doesn't support the sliders I've used on my custom body?

Is that SFW Bikini? I have no idea why that would happen...

I noticed Limb is not linked on UNPTM_1. It makes cracks. I hope that vertex is improved. :)

Excellent english, but I know what you mean... ;)

Topmodel only uses hands, feet and head of a low weight body.

You need to overwrite every non-body _1 mesh with the _0 mesh,

and also get a new head mesh:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41051/

Install 7B Bombshape.

Is there a way to fix this? Or is it just that the sliders for that particular clothing doesn't support the sliders I've used on my custom body?

Is that SFW Bikini? I have no idea why that would happen...

I noticed Limb is not linked on UNPTM_1. It makes cracks. I hope that vertex is improved. :)

Excellent english, but I know what you mean... ;)

Topmodel only uses hands, feet and head of a low weight body.

You need to overwrite every non-body _1 mesh with the _0 mesh,

and also get a new head mesh:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41051/

I multiply the inconvenience in my poor English.. Thanks for your comprehension!

I was able to solve it by replacing the hand and feet in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets"

and, I also learned that it is a specification of UNP Topmodel. I will be careful when using the UNPTM_1 slider. Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

no bbp for Exeters armors and clothes (ad least the ones not made of metal)? I'm sad, can't find basic conversions with bbp anywhere :(.

Also, the bikinitrouble version doesn't work properly on low weight, high weight works well. On low weight, the bikini is for the main part inside the body, making her still naked but without nipples...

Bodyslide UNP/B v0.5 preview

attachicon.gifBodyslide_UNP_Body_0.5_preview.7z updated 2014-04-26

First preview of many, this includes UNPB and 7B support, and most UNP/7B variants as sliders:

* UNP/Skinny, UNPB, UNPC/M, all Sevenbase variants, and Topmodel (watch out for seams).

Oppai shapes might be added eventually, seems to be work in progress.

Good to know / issues:

* UNP is the default shape, from which all presets are calculated.

* UNP and UNPC has fewer vertices than UNPB, TM, and 7B.

Using a preset that matches the base mesh might look slightly better. There will be some texture

compacting/stretching on the breasts when passing this bridge. (ex. UNPB Body with UNP preset)

OTOH all sliders stretch/compact the texture compared to the original shape.

* Topmodel only uses low-weight seams and assets. Don't use the preset unless you know what to do.

* HDT bodies support the belly node. Only use with compatible skeleton.

Edit: UNPB HDT is currenty bugged (vertex spikes).

* DG means the weighting is mostly a copy from Dreamgirl. Let me know if there are any problems with

these meshes, and if they animate better or worse than default UNP. Edit: this body currently has

a lot of weighting bugs. I will fix this eventually, maybe....

Presets, changes from v0.4

This is a major update, but existing presets should be mostly compatible, if you apply the following.

(presets are located in the SliderPresets folder)

* Curvy is now the UNPC_1 slider.

* Shoulderwidth is a bit narrower, but not much.

* BlessedBreasts is now the UNPB_1 slider, but more accurate.

* ButtProtusion has been uninverted and renamed to ButtOut (pun). Rename and subtract 100 (75 => -25).

Expect more changes. Sliders are work in progress. Nothing is final yet. ATM adjusting them in top-down order.

Next

Improved sliders. Trying to get a 1-to-1 bone-weight copy working.

Post your requests for modification, or new slider ideas. Or make your own slider shape.

stuffed bunny's awesome stuff

Silly mod, download here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/453-stuffed-bunnys-awesome-stuff/

Request for the new update of your UNP bodyslide:

You might have on UNP Topmodel TBBP body, with all three nodes, missing one of the Belly, to have a full support for HDT PE for bounce and SOS/hands collision on butt, breast and Belly, and also being pregnant, please ? :blush:

So far, I used the HDT bodyslide v1.4(this work with bodyslide 2 and your UNP Bodyslide) and Blabla told me that I should ask you.. using the sliderset HDT 7base/UNP and the ptreset HDT UNP TM, I have two problems:

1) with HDT UNP TM preset I have this strange lines full of holes post-204983-0-94079100-1402214080_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-98562400-1402214129_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-36447300-1402214179_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-48561000-1402214222_thumb.jpg

2) also with the weight set to "0", always on HDT TM UNP, are still visible stitching on the feet and hands, especially on the hands

..and these are the feet and hands that I use now http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

You can fix these two problems on HDT Bodyslide 1.4 ? ^_^

Wrong thread but nevermind... 

About hands and feet: It's possible that the Bombshape mesh used by that sliderset

is unable to produce hand and feet seams compatible with UNP/B or 7B bodies.

Bombshape includes its own meshes for hands and feet, possibly with different bone

translations than UNP-based bodies. This could mean that it's not enough with identical

vertex positions, animations might still break them apart.

As for the problem in the images... there is a long mesh seam there, but normally it should

never break apart. What other presets did you try?

Only thing I can suggest now is to use Bodyslide UNP v0.5 to build a HDT body instead.

The base meshes are UNP, UNBP and 7B, and there should not be any seam issues at all.

(exception: Topmodel high weight, but that's just Topmodel).

Wrong thread but nevermind... 

About hands and feet: It's possible that the Bombshape mesh used by that sliderset

is unable to produce hand and feet seams compatible with UNP/B or 7B bodies.

Bombshape includes its own meshes for hands and feet, possibly with different bone

translations than UNP-based bodies. This could mean that it's not enough with identical

vertex positions, animations might still break them apart.

As for the problem in the images... there is a long mesh seam there, but normally it should

never break apart. What other presets did you try?

Only thing I can suggest now is to use Bodyslide UNP v0.5 to build a HDT body instead.

The base meshes are UNP, UNBP and 7B, and there should not be any seam issues at all.

(exception: Topmodel high weight, but that's just Topmodel).

I did as you suggested.. with UNP/B Bodyslide 0.5 preview

I tried first combination: Sliderset UNP TBBP body and Preset UNP Topmodel (weight 0 no seams with Halo hand/feet)

= I did not like the result, the breast is the most ugly and angular and breasts slightly torpedo

I tried another combination: Sliderset UNPB HDT body and Preset UNP Topmodel

= the breast is better, more beautiful, and natural round almost as much as that obtained with HDT bodyslide 1.4, with this latest new combination, fovrebbe not be more than the problem of the lines in the groin area that I showed you before.

operation with the collision with SOS does not seem perfect, just that the penis can go a out of the body, the belly bulge mad, and the bulge not fuziona more on the belly, and the only way to remove the SOS fto, female body, is not sufficient to unequip and equip the Havok Objecy om female body,I have yet to see how they work SOS collision on the breast and but

perhaps would work better if there was not this ?  "Edit: UNPB HDT is currenty bugged (vertex spikes)"

maintaining the shapes and proportions of the original mesh, but without having breasts angular or torpedo?

breasts with HDT TM 1.4 bodyslide are beautiful, but the problem remains, perhaps the broken lines in the area between the groin and the junction of the thighs, which I have shown in the photos, a shame .. because in addition to the more beautiful breasts work best collisions of your breasts, butt and belly bulge really great, that there is no possible way to fix the mesh UNP HDT HDT TM obtained with the update HDT v1.4?

you can try reproduce that breast and the good functioning of HDT collision (, updated in a new jersey for HDT UNP Topmodel body, but does not have the problem of broken links between her thighs and no seams in the hands and feet with a weight of 0, it would be possible in the next UNP bodyslide, please ? :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested by this mod, but i'm not familiar with bodyslide and outfit studio. If i use it what textures i should install, unp ones or cbbe?

Is the chubby unp preset and the unp bodyslide v0.5 compatible with the vanilla outfit conversion posted in first page?

Can anyone tell me if this pack is what I need to make mods like this one to work in Body Slide 2? When I downloaded this file of the link it had no BSD files like the CBBE version which, according to an answer in NE#xus Forums is what I would need to make it work.

Also, does this package comes with the necessary XML files for Body Slide?

I love this mod but... sorry.  My only real problem with UNP bodies are how far apart the breasts are.  I downloaded this and .05 in hopes that I could change that but...  This slider for breast width is already on as close together as possible.  I just want a little tweak more like 7base with the size of UNP.  Is there a UNP body slide that will let me even up the breasts too so that the right one isn't pointed to the side more so than the left?  Sorry, but sometimes this realism thing is taken too far.  I tend to play PSQ succubi so we aren't even talking about a human anyway.  LOL

I'm interested by this mod, but i'm not familiar with bodyslide and outfit studio. If i use it what textures i should install, unp ones or cbbe?

Is the chubby unp preset and the unp bodyslide v0.5 compatible with the vanilla outfit conversion posted in first page?

Default Bodyslide: CBBE. My mod: UNP.

And no, v0.5 is not compatible with v0.4. So far it's just a preview, stalled for months.

Possibly will get some time to work on it this summer.

Can anyone tell me if this pack is what I need to make mods like this one to work in Body Slide 2? When I downloaded this file of the link it had no BSD files like the CBBE version which, according to an answer in NE#xus Forums is what I would need to make it work.

Also, does this package comes with the necessary XML files for Body Slide?

Any armor mod needs Bodyslide support to work. When v0.5 is complete and existing sets have been

updated, Remodeled armor might be ported, slowly. I won't support Bombshape as a source shape,

so they may need to be ported to 7B first... then again it's possible to invert the 7Bomb_1 slider instead.

I love this mod but... sorry.  My only real problem with UNP bodies are how far apart the breasts are.  I downloaded this and .05 in hopes that I could change that but...  This slider for breast width is already on as close together as possible.  I just want a little tweak more like 7base with the size of UNP.  Is there a UNP body slide that will let me even up the breasts too so that the right one isn't pointed to the side more so than the left?

I know UNPB is a bit uneven, but have never noticed it on UNP.

As for BreastWidth, you can type in negative numbers in the textbox to bring them closer together.

Works ok down to -100%. At some point I hope to include some Pushup slider to complement it.

The Cleavage sliders doesn't work so well with UNP.

Stuffed Bunny; "I know UNPB is a bit uneven, but have never noticed it on UNP.

As for BreastWidth, you can type in negative numbers in the textbox to bring them closer together.

Works ok down to -100%. At some point I hope to include some Pushup slider to complement it.

The Cleavage sliders doesn't work so well with UNP."

:o   You have just made my century.  I've been trying EVERY Body type I can find and nothing seems to be what I want.  I'm looking for more what I've experienced in real life.  Sorry everyone, maybe I was just born under a lucky star but, the majority of breasts I've really seen, in real life, with my real eyes, have been round, perky, and, even.  I've seen a lot (don't ask).  The 7base is even and perky like I want them but the thighs are too big and the breasts look more saline than mammary.  This enlightenment.  I had no idea I could change those numbers manually in that way, let alone the application of negative numbers.  Thank You!  You have made me much happier now.  If I can't get the UNP looking quite right I could try the 7base.

• 4 weeks later...

I try to adapt UNP 0.5 to bodyslide2, i made a test with the UNP TBBP, in preview is ok, but in game the body is terrible... i am using XPMSE skeleton.

Could be any file i forgot or the 0.5 files are not compatible with BS2?

Edited: I use the HDT body and now is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

How does the mod "work"?  For example, after adjusting the settings on the sliders, does it automatically place the mesh in the appropriate game folder, or do I have to manually copy-and-paste from the Shape Data folder?  In other words, if I installed this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31168/? and ran the body slide, would the outfits be set to whatever I did the slide for, or would I have to copy-and-paste the results over to the appropriate folders from the Shape Data folder?

• 2 weeks later...