Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

I really quite like this thing. Previously I was using UNPetite, but was dissatisfied with certain aspects of it...specifically the paperthin stomach area and oddly-shaped butt and thighs. With your version of Bodyslide, I've managed to make a body that I'm satisfied with enough to adapt the outfits I use to it.

If you do decide to work on it more in the future, I have a couple requests:

Some way to change the thickness of the upper back/back of the shoulders would be great. CBBE bodyslide has the Big Torso slider that indirectly modifies this area, but yours doesn't seem to have anything for it :\

A slider that changes the depth of the upper stomach/just below the ribs would be nice as well...PregnancyBelly does this, but messes with other things too while it's at it.

That's all at the moment, I guess. Thanks for all the great work so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say I love your work on this.

I've generally used UNP/UNPB in the past, briefly swapped to CBBE when I saw CB++ on the Nexus, but have swapped back upon finding this gem.

I know that you've got a tonne of work on your plate right now, so I'll understand if you have no inclination to do so, but would it be possible to incorporate this into Bodyslide UNP?

It's a conversion of this, which was added to CB++ Bodyslide, but whether that makes it any easier to add it to UNP Bodyslide, I don't know.

Maybe the upcoming release of the new version of Bodyslide and Outfit Studio could help, but I'm completely oblivious to the nature of the work required. 

Anyway, regardless of the above - thanks again for your work!

Sorry to keep lobbing questions - but I seem to be having problems with some of Troublemakers outfits when I adjusted them in Bodyslide. The correct meshes come through, but some of the textures appear to be missing or linking to the incorrect outfit.

For example, the Blue Floral Bikini Trouble top is showing the Vanilla Skyrim texture.

Also, the Black Beaded Bikini is showing the correct top, but the "standard" pink/red from the original bottom.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a kink in the system that needs to be worked out?

Thanks!

Sorry to keep lobbing questions - but I seem to be having problems with some of Troublemakers outfits when I adjusted them in Bodyslide. The correct meshes come through, but some of the textures appear to be missing or linking to the incorrect outfit.

For example, the Blue Floral Bikini Trouble top is showing the Vanilla Skyrim texture.

Also, the Black Beaded Bikini is showing the correct top, but the "standard" pink/red from the original bottom.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a kink in the system that needs to be worked out?

Thanks!

Note to self: Do not reorder shapes in multi-texture mods.

Bugfix is up. However the BeadsBikini still has problem at low weight, it's like the sliders don't work for that shape. Not sure why.

Hi, the Leather Clothes are invisible after modifying them with Bodyslide.

Somehow this doesn't work at all for me.

If I create the body I got purple texture on bra and skirt?

Leather Clothes are invisible, Ballgown and Border Lace Lingerie don't fit, so the breasts are visible through the clothes?
What am I missing?

Hi, the Leather Clothes are invisible after modifying them with Bodyslide.

Somehow this doesn't work at all for me.

If I create the body I got purple texture on bra and skirt?

Leather Clothes are invisible, Ballgown and Border Lace Lingerie don't fit, so the breasts are visible through the clothes?

What am I missing?

Have tested these three and they seem to work mostly, except that Border Lace Lingerie has clipping at the hips.

Note to self: Do not reorder shapes in multi-texture mods.

Bugfix is up. However the BeadsBikini still has problem at low weight, it's like the sliders don't work for that shape. Not sure why.

Thanks! All working great now, apart from the BeadsBikini issue you've already flagged.

Hello Bunny... thanks for the BodySlide first of all... I'm still finding my own way through all its possibilities.

I have many questions but here just one... was just wondering if there was any chance to add this strapon http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362/  on the mods sliders set? I would like to use it for some custom armors I just started working at.

Thanks in advance and keep on the good work. You rock!

Hello Bunny... thanks for the BodySlide first of all... I'm still finding my own way through all its possibilities.

I have many questions but here just one... was just wondering if there was any chance to add this strapon http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362/  on the mods sliders set? I would like to use it for some custom armors I just started working at.

Thanks in advance and keep on the good work. You rock!

Can't believe I bothered with this. Still, it gave me a chance to try out some features and limitations of Bodyslide 2.

Limitation 1: The conform feature (slider conversion) has a range limit. To fix the broken sliders, I have to recommend

learning how to use Bodyslide_tools.   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21327-bodyslide-modders-guides-and-help-thread/?p=516496

Limitation 2: Strange slider names. Doesn't really matter, just that the filenames look odd.

Features:  You gave me a CBBE 0 nif to start with. Not nice. Fortunately, it's possible to set a custom baseshape in Outfit Studio,

then slide the mesh up to default CBBE size. After that, I loaded the CB++ Body set as reference, conformed all, exported,

and boom, CB++ Strapon was ready. Though with broken sliders because of the range limit on conversion.

Then, I loaded CBBEtoUNP as reference, conformed, slided and exported the UNP mesh. No reweighting, uses only Pelvis bone.

Should work if Pelvis movement is similar enough for UNP and CBBE. Then, loaded UNP Body set as reference, conformed all,

and exported the UNP Strapon set. Finally, some manual slider group writing and file movement.

Yes, you just got an awesome Bodyslide 2 tutorial, as well as two complete sets for Bodyslide CB++ and UNP. :cool:

Two things you will have to do, because I won't bother:

1) Fix the broken sliders. Nifscope and Bodyslide_tools is what you need.

2) Fix the esp to use the new Bodyslide-compatible nif names. You need the Creation kit for that.

Strapon for Bodyslide CB++ and UNP.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this! I've been using it without many issues. I've noticed that Dwarven Boots have an odd issue, however. The preview feature does not seem to show anything in BodySlide, and when equipped in-game colourful translucent triangles fill my screen. So far I'm getting along reasonably well by avoiding the armour set and supposing that this is strange Dwemer technology used to be the life of the party at raves, but that doesn't seem to fit into the lore well.

I'm also aware that you are very likely not in the mood to entertain many requests so I won't make any specific ones, I just hope you continue working on this! Thanks again!

Upon using this program, an interesting bug occurs while playing Skyrim:

When I create a new character, the usual process happens; the long, drawn-out cutscene, the character creation menu comes up (and, for the most part, it seems the changes were made, although removing all items via the console reveals that the underwear applied was from the "UNP Body - DIMclothes" slider set, which I did not select; furthermore, not all proportions were the same in-game as what they were in the preview, implying not all sliders were used in building the bodies. However, this bug isn't what I'm here to report, as you'll read further along.), etc., and I make my way into Helgen Keep with Hadvar. The problem arises when I make my way past those gates and into the first area where Stormcloaks are fought:

The stormcloaks just stand/sit there for several seconds, regardless of whether or not I attack them, and enough time usually passes before they begin to react that I can even kill one of them before they do anything. When they finally begin to fight back, about a second or two passes, and occasionally one will land a hit on me in that period of time, and then I'm looking at my desktop because Skyrim has crashed. The crashing doesn't seem to be linked to any particular action performed in the fight (attacks with either sword or fist, blocking, casting flames or healing, doing either in or out of sneak mode, etc), nor does it seem to be linked to whether or not I save at any point or if I do or do not use cheats or other alterations via the console, but it will always prevent me from progressing further in the game.

That said, I actually used version 0.3.5 a while ago, and encountered this bug; I ended up having to uninstall Skyrim and delete the folder, then doing a fresh install, proceeding to manually reinstall every mod I use, and doing so several times over before realizing that the crashing only occurs after using Bodyslide. I had just recently downloaded version 0.4, hoping that it would have been resolved, but the bug persists; furthermore, it doesn't seem that anyone else is having the same problem, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong during the process? Is this program incompatible with any other mods? I do have the UNP Blessed Body mod installed via the Nexus Mod Manager, because I seem to recall seeing somewhere that it may have been required for something, which may or may not have been this. Could that be the issue?

Thanks for any help provided.

EDIT: Disabling UNP Blessed Body did not solve the issue; I tested it twice, first immediately after disabling UNP Blessed Body, then second after reusing the program to create the body again, just in case. Still crashing.

When I create a new character, the usual process happens; the long, drawn-out cutscene, the character creation menu comes up (and, for the most part, it seems the changes were made, although removing all items via the console reveals that the underwear applied was from the "UNP Body - DIMclothes" slider set, which I did not select; furthermore, not all proportions were the same in-game as what they were in the preview, implying not all sliders were used in building the bodies. However, this bug isn't what I'm here to report, as you'll read further along.), etc., and I make my way into Helgen Keep with Hadvar. The problem arises when I make my way past those gates and into the first area where Stormcloaks are fought:

The stormcloaks just stand/sit there for several seconds, regardless of whether or not I attack them, and enough time usually passes before they begin to react that I can even kill one of them before they do anything. When they finally begin to fight back, about a second or two passes, and occasionally one will land a hit on me in that period of time, and then I'm looking at my desktop because Skyrim has crashed. The crashing doesn't seem to be linked to any particular action performed in the fight (attacks with either sword or fist, blocking, casting flames or healing, doing either in or out of sneak mode, etc), nor does it seem to be linked to whether or not I save at any point or if I do or do not use cheats or other alterations via the console, but it will always prevent me from progressing further in the game.

That said, I actually used version 0.3.5 a while ago, and encountered this bug; I ended up having to uninstall Skyrim and delete the folder, then doing a fresh install, proceeding to manually reinstall every mod I use, and doing so several times over before realizing that the crashing only occurs after using Bodyslide. I had just recently downloaded version 0.4, hoping that it would have been resolved, but the bug persists; furthermore, it doesn't seem that anyone else is having the same problem, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong during the process? Is this program incompatible with any other mods? I do have the UNP Blessed Body mod installed via the Nexus Mod Manager, because I seem to recall seeing somewhere that it may have been required for something, which may or may not have been this. Could that be the issue?

CTD just because you replaced a few meshes? That's indeed very strange. Did you try installing unp+bodyslide meshes first and then installing all the other mods? This way you should be able to pin down incompatibilities.

CTD just because you replaced a few meshes? That's indeed very strange. Did you try installing unp+bodyslide meshes first and then installing all the other mods? This way you should be able to pin down incompatibilities.

Yeah, I know it's strange... It'll take me a while to do as you suggest, given the number of mods I'm using, but I can try.

EDIT: Or, perhaps not. Granted, I've disabled all of the mods rather than going through the work to do a clean install (it's been a long day, and I'm about ready to get to bed), so it's not quite the same, but now I can't even get past Hadvar saying his "Still alive, prisoner?" line without a CTD.

Yeah, I know it's strange... It'll take me a while to do as you suggest, given the number of mods I'm using, but I can try.

EDIT: Or, perhaps not. Granted, I've disabled all of the mods rather than going through the work to do a clean install (it's been a long day, and I'm about ready to get to bed), so it's not quite the same, but now I can't even get past Hadvar saying his "Still alive, prisoner?" line without a CTD.

If it crashes even with clothes on I really doubt it's even remotely bodyslide related.  Anyway, for testing purposes I suggest you to use Alternate Start to speed up the character creation process.

About your first issue (body not corresponding to your bodyslide settings), press ctrl + the "build this body/outfit" button. That will create the meshes into the bodyslide folder. At this point open the meshes with Nifskope to check if they match with your settings.

If it crashes even with clothes on I really doubt it's even remotely bodyslide related.  Anyway, for testing purposes I suggest you to use Alternate Start to speed up the character creation process.

About your first issue (body not corresponding to your bodyslide settings), press ctrl + the "build this body/outfit" button. That will create the meshes into the bodyslide folder. At this point open the meshes with Nifskope to check if they match with your settings.

Um... well, I did do the batchbuild for the vanilla clothes, as well, so they'd be effected by the bodyslide program. Of course, since this particular CTD occurs at a different time, it could just be a different and completely unrelated error. I'll try doing a clean install soon to see what happens with absolutely no modifications, just to make sure it's not a problem with Skyrim itself, then I'll use Bodyslide before doing anything else, as you suggested.

Um... well, I did do the batchbuild for the vanilla clothes, as well, so they'd be effected by the bodyslide program. Of course, since this particular CTD occurs at a different time, it could just be a different and completely unrelated error. I'll try doing a clean install soon to see what happens with absolutely no modifications, just to make sure it's not a problem with Skyrim itself, then I'll use Bodyslide before doing anything else, as you suggested.

Oh, I see. I thought you were only using different body meshes. Then maybe it could be worthy testing those separately, just to make sure. Hopefully stuffed_bunny will be able to provide some real help.

I've just tested Skyrim after a fresh install, both on its own and after using Bodyslide. Neither of the previous CTD's occurred in either case. Now to test each and every mod I have... It'll take a while.

Also, as for the meshes not applying properly, I noticed during play that, while the meshes applied as I had specified when my test character was wearing nothing, her bust size reduced noticeably after equipping armor (though other slider specifications seemed to work fine, as far as I could tell). While I'm not absolutely sure which breast-size related slider isn't applying to armor and clothes, IIRC, the "balloons" slider is new to version 0.4, so that'd be my first guess.

Huge walls of text are not quite my thing. However, Bodyslide meshes will not crash your game, as long as I didn't mess up a source nif too much

compared to the original. At worst, there might be some broken slider causing clipping, or mising texture like the dwarven boots. (bugfix is posted)

If you still think Bodyslide UNP is the problem, download and install Exeter's UNP armor packs, and see if it helps.

For pinpointing what cause CTDs, it would be useful to have your mods installed through SMO, which makes it easy to diable/enable them.

It does make Bodyslide installs a bit more complicated, but not really a problem.

And yes, you will get the "UNP Body - DIMclothes" body if you batchbuild the UNP Bodies group. It's the last one standing.

Ah, the foolishness of haste! I ended up installing Exeter's meshes, as you suggested, then enabling all official DLC's and installing the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the same for the DLC's - I though that they would be well-documented enough that any problems would have already been discovered - and now, for some reason, the game CTD's when my character's clothing is removed (I tend to use the "removeallitems" command during character creation to see if meshes have installed correctly), and that's even after I disabled the DLC's and unofficial patches. The previous CTD's haven't occured yet, though, so I'll have to continue testing more mods.

EDIT: False alarm! I did some experimenting, and it seems as though the difference this time is that I selected a slider set meant for BBP, which I apparently hadn't been using before.

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that the mesh would include BBP itself. Guess I was wrong.

EDIT: False alarm! I did some experimenting, and it seems as though the difference this time is that I selected a slider set meant for BBP, which I apparently hadn't been using before.

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that the mesh would include BBP itself. Guess I was wrong.

Ok, I didn't even mention the skeleton because I thought that was basic knowledge for everyone. :)

I finally managed to get through testing all my mods (distractions aside, it took less time than I thought), and none of them gave me any of the previously-mentioned CTD's. This could mean that installing Exeter's meshes fixed the problem, or it could just mean I did something horribly wrong during my previous installations of the Bodyslide meshes. Either way, the only remaining bug, and a very minor one at that, is the one I mentioned on post #396 here, where a certain slider (I suspect "Balloon") doesn't apply to the armor/clothing meshes when batch-built. As of yet, I haven't tested whether or not applying the sliders individually (thus bypassing the batchbuild process) would fix this, and given how inexperienced I am in this sort of thing, I'm not sure I want to.

Anyway... now that things more or less work on my end, how do I install mods that work with this? Normally, I'd install the mod like I'd install any other mod, then use Bodyslide to overwrite the meshes, but I'd rather know for sure what I'm doing before I wreck Skyrim again.