Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Is there some way to input the femalebody files of an existing npc?  Or mod?  I'd love to be able to input the femalebody files from some body mod and save the sliderset out for future use, or simple modification...

Since I'm not the creator I can't answer definitively but I will say that I think it is pretty doubtful. This is exactly what I tried to do when I was fiddling with getting b3lisario's UNPB pregnant body to with bodyslide. Even after renaming and reordering the skeletal nodes to match the preexisting body template it still did not work. Probably has to do with the vertex data.

Spot on, it's all about vertices. More specifically, the vertex order needs to be identical for sliders

to even have a chance of working on another body type. And, at least I think it's obvious, sliders

are made from shapes, i.e reshapes of a baseshape. Switch to another baseshape, at least a very

different one, and sliders will not necessarily work as expected. It's exactly for this very reason that

sliders which affect the same region sometimes doesn't work so well together, unless they were

actually built to work together (example: Breasts and BreastsSmall in Bodyslide CBBE).

Figured a status report would be nice. Actual 0.4 version is not far off, just need to test it and swat any bugs creeping up.

Will be adding a few more outfits as well. So far so good. Less positive is that the sliders have not been modified since

the preview, so the breast sliders especially still have their fair share of issues when used together.

Troublemaker... if you're out there, may I repost your BBP mesh? And is there a particular TBBP mesh you would

recommend to copy weights from, in case I give it a second try. Of course, a better solution could have been to

just use a UNPB mesh for the nude body, but the breast sliders are not final yet, and before then it makes no

sense to fine-adjust those sliders converted to UNPB (as seen in the experimental addon). FYI, sliders where

the vertices are identical will be identical (once I modified Convert-BSD a little).

Figured a status report would be nice. Actual 0.4 version is not far off, just need to test it and swat any bugs creeping up.

Will be adding a few more outfits as well. So far so good. Less positive is that the sliders have not been modified since

the preview, so the breast sliders especially still have their fair share of issues when used together.

Troublemaker... if you're out there, may I repost your BBP mesh? And is there a particular TBBP mesh you would

recommend to copy weights from, in case I give it a second try. Of course, a better solution could have been to

just use a UNPB mesh for the nude body, but the breast sliders are not final yet, and before then it makes no

sense to fine-adjust those sliders converted to UNPB (as seen in the experimental addon). FYI, sliders where

the vertices are identical will be identical (once I modified Convert-BSD a little).

Want me to message Troublemaker on the nexus with this request?

I personally like Skull Tyrant's unpb tbbp body. I think it has a nice boob bounce and havent seen any geometrical problems in animations. I felt that the tbbp bodyslide body had a really floppy jello-like bounce.

Unfortunately Bodyslide version for UNP lacks legs/thighs length slider . Is there any way to fix that or shall i go for CBBE bodyslide version? Additional sliders pack could be handy.

There's the KneeHeight slider, similar to the one in CB++. For actual leg length it's probably better to modify the skeleton.

Is it possible to convert b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta) to work with UNP bodylide?

(like zecoron for cbbe)

tnks!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!

...please!

LOL :D

I'm just waiting for this to go from CBBE to UNPB ;)

hey stuffed, do you plan on weighting the breasts for armors where it would make sense?  same with the butts?

Nope. Haven't even been able to improve the existing buggy TBBP body mesh. This time I followed the Blender guides

exactly, but the result still has vertex spikes, even worse than the previous mesh. It makes no sense to tbbp-weight armors

when I can't even produce a working body mesh.

However when I have a complete set of UNPB sliders, there are UNPC tbbp meshes to use.

Is it possible to convert b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta) to work with UNP bodylide?

(like zecoron for cbbe)

tnks!

Did you try the experimental addon?   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v035-21-sliders/?do=findComment&comment=254938

(like zecoron for cbbe)

tnks!

Did you try the experimental addon?   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v035-21-sliders/?do=findComment&comment=254938

OMG I had missed

I try it now!

-edit-

in the "femalebody_0.nif" the breast is very strange...

http://s18.postimg.org/7kgzjy2q1/unp_femalebody_0.jpg

this is the original from UNPB Redux project by XP32

http://s22.postimg.org/i7jdmfo4x/UNPB_252.jpg

This is interesting. But can it do anything besides "chubby"?

UNP is quite skinny as is (with UNP Skinny preset), so it was natural to mostly build sliders for a bigger body.

Using negative values for sliders usually doesn't look so good, so in the future I might add some shrinking sliders where needed.

Nice to see progress. I can't wait for the mod packs to release. 

The full mod list is posted, but there'll be a few surprises in the vanilla pack too.

Actually I too am having some troubles with my character appearing with the default underwear. I am using the Custom Races mod and so am installing bodies to a different directory than the default one. This shouldn't really be an issue as I already know the process of Ctrl+Click 'Create Body' method in Bodyslide.  I made the bodies and installed them as I would normally but to no avail. I have even double checked the body meshes that are now residing in my Custom Nord mesh folder and they are definitely nude. However my character in game is definitely NOT nude.

When I use this, my character now has the default underwear :\

Where exactly is it pulling the underwear from if it started nude? And I didn't pick the SFW stuff, it's nude in the slider.

EDIT: through prodding the thread I found the solution.

Hmm? Something different then the typical batchbuilding "UNP bodies" mistake? Because that's a no-no.

Actually I too am having some troubles with my character appearing with the default underwear. I am using the Custom Races mod and so am installing bodies to a different directory than the default one. This shouldn't really be an issue as I already know the process of Ctrl+Click 'Create Body' method in Bodyslide.  I made the bodies and installed them as I would normally but to no avail. I have even double checked the body meshes that are now residing in my Custom Nord mesh folder and they are definitely nude. However my character in game is definitely NOT nude.

Not sure what to tell you. Only difference from default meshes is that the texture is set to FemaleBody rather than AstridBody, but that shouldn't matter.