There's something I wonder, with the new CBG killmoves system you published last month, you think there could be a way to implement it into SLDragons?

Like offering yourself fatally to them through dialogues.

Wondering if it would be that much of hassle or not.

12 minutes ago, LKCLM said:

There's something I wonder, with the new CBG killmoves system you published last month, you think there could be a way to implement it into SLDragons?

Like offering yourself fatally to them through dialogues.

Wondering if it would be that much of hassle or not.

it has a light implementation at this time, if one of the mods is detected then follower alduin will use/do the non-cbg styled effects (even if you have the CBG version).

as for using sexlab/slal animations for it i don't know how to do that yet, sexlab has a lot of scripts in it that i don't know how to use/find, i need to be able to detect when a animation starts and when it ends + what tags it has so the right ending effects are applied.

On 7/28/2023 at 4:57 AM, MadMansGun said:

it has a light implementation at this time, if one of the mods is detected then follower alduin will use/do the non-cbg styled effects (even if you have the CBG version).

as for using sexlab/slal animations for it i don't know how to do that yet, sexlab has a lot of scripts in it that i don't know how to use/find, i need to be able to detect when a animation starts and when it ends + what tags it has so the right ending effects are applied.

I was kinda more thinking like, being able to get those cbg anim killmoves + fatal outcome through the dialogue wheel (maybe it'd need a special cbg version of the mod though? So it's not broken for people who don't wanna/can't set up the cbg part) ; I think the dialogue and interaction can add a whole lot of sexiness/fun (Especially since the naked animation has a kind of willing/accepting vibe to it)

I get that SL anims have a lot of scripts n stuff, good luck if you try fiddling with that mess ^v^'

2 hours ago, LKCLM said:

I was kinda more thinking like, being able to get those cbg anim killmoves + fatal outcome through the dialogue wheel (maybe it'd need a special cbg version of the mod though? So it's not broken for people who don't wanna/can't set up the cbg part) ; I think the dialogue and interaction can add a whole lot of sexiness/fun (Especially since the naked animation has a kind of willing/accepting vibe to it)

I get that SL anims have a lot of scripts n stuff, good luck if you try fiddling with that mess ^v^'

pared animations (what CBG uses) don't always start when called on, it's better to use sexlab's system* when trying to start animations with dialogues.

*sexlab uses 2 (or more) solo animations** that are being forced to play in sink with each other to create the illusion that a pared animation is being used when it's not.

**solo animations don't need the other actor to be standing in the exact right spot for them to run.

21 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

pared animations (what CBG uses) don't always start when called on, it's better to use sexlab's system* when trying to start animations with dialogues.

*sexlab uses 2 (or more) solo animations** that are being forced to play in sink with each other to create the illusion that a pared animation is being used when it's not.

**solo animations don't need the other actor to be standing in the exact right spot for them to run.

Alright I see, that's interesting! I guess that's what creates the occasional alignment problems for these anims?

Anyway, just throwing it out there, Thank you for the hard work!

EDIT:

Btw, been a while likeso, but I've been having trouble with the dialogue wheel not showing options (especially the vore ones) basically since I first tried out the mod.

For example, I never got the "Devour me, suck on my soul like it's candy, and trap my body within your belly." prompt for Durnehviir, and only one of the 3 available on the esp appear for Odahviing, and so on...

The options basically don't appear in the dialogue choice, no matter how much I restart them. They even sometimes disappear as the wheel is on, as if rerolling it.

I've tried looking with the CK but I dont know what I'm doing. Any idea?

Edited by LKCLM
10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

should be a box, not a wheel, perhaps it's too much text for whatever ui mod your using.

Sorry I meant box, I just confused the terms in my head. But yeah, no special ui mod appart from skyui/uiextensions

1 hour ago, LKCLM said:

Sorry I meant box, I just confused the terms in my head. But yeah, no special ui mod appart from skyui/uiextensions

maybe try pressing s/down more, also i have "Better Dialogue Controls" installed in my game.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe try pressing s/down more, also i have "Better Dialogue Controls" installed in my game.

I'm not sure why exactly so, but installing Better Dialogue Controls instantly fixed it. So thank you!

Maybe it's worth adding to the recommended mods?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hii!

First of all, love your work :)

Your mod works perfectly for Odaving and Paarthunax. However, Alduin didn't spawn for me... He's nowhere to be found.

I have defeated Alduin before downloading your mod, if this info helps.

Has this happened to anyone before? Is there a known way to fix it?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

34 minutes ago, fsilveyra said:

Hii!

First of all, love your work :)

Your mod works perfectly for Odaving and Paarthunax. However, Alduin didn't spawn for me... He's nowhere to be found.

I have defeated Alduin before downloading your mod, if this info helps.

Has this happened to anyone before? Is there a known way to fix it?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

*as of v3 Alduin does not automatically get spawned, you need to ask Arngeir "Is Alduin really dead?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, urnotsupposedtobehere said:

500 creature

if you are in LE then yes you hit the limit, therefor the needed animations are not getting registered (the packs get loaded alphabetically, so hcos & mnc start to get knocked out of the 500 range when billyy & Anubs + the stock sexlab creature animations are fully registered)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/

Edited by MadMansGun
9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if you are in LE then yes you hit the limit, therefor the needed animations are not getting registered (the packs get loaded alphabetically, so hcos & mnc start to get knocked out of the 500 range when billyy & Anubs + the stock sexlab creature animations are fully registered)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/

Im on SE 1.5 and I have the animation slots.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

v6.0 WIP (super unfinished wip build)
added Boziilah the time dragoness (wooden mask needed to find her book in the Bromjunaar Sanctuary)
warning shitty text to speech voice and even worse not yet deemed canon dialogue.

been fighting with this bloody thing all year and i still hate the dialogue.

character concept/story:

Spoiler

Boziilah (flight spirit magicka) was born during a dragon break and had spent thousands of years fighting to stop them, but to her, it's been much longer. She remembers every alteration that has happened to time, and because of this she has mentally lived longer than Alduin, when in actuality she is closer to Odahviing's age. Her powers have also become excessive due to being forced to repeatedly relive years of her life, but the stress of having her past continuously change has gotten to her, she can no longer tell what events have still happened or have been undone, so she mostly avoids entering Nirn and tries not to remember anything, except for one thing: a book she once found while trying to close all time wounds.

Unfortunately, it was a sexually deranged book that put insane ideas inside her head. She started having hallucinations because of it, but unlike her past, they stayed consistent and never changed, so she started to believe that they are visions from the far future (technically they are, someone based a book on her and a copy got sent through time, but "the 6th era" is outside the time frame of this mod/game) and has gone full self-fulfilling prophecy to make sure it happens, even going as far as manipulating time and causing dragon breaks herself.

She enchanted the book and turned it into a trap to find willing pray (and the player), she sexually experimented with them, and had them help build / maintain her home until the day they died. she would then go back in time a day before their deaths and give them the choice of being unbirthed or devoured as they pleased. she has been keeping there souls trapped within her body, believing that they will one day be reborn as her children.

TLDR: basically, she is a sex-crazed dragoness that unbirthed or devoured her sex slaves just before there deaths should of happened, she has been collecting there souls believing that they will one day be reborn as her children, and she thinks your soul is the last one she needs to collect before her future husband can find and claim her.

And she was only created to make use of my female dragon animations (her name is actually a joke that means Boob Zilla) and this crap story was the best I could come up with, i'm not a fucking writer.

Also need to find a voice actor/AI (when/if the dialogue is improved) that won't "cobra commander" or "Tachikoma" her voice. This is a 20000 kg(i guess?) skyrim dragon, not a fucking 50kg snake maid child from japan.

Edited by MadMansGun

I'm liking the addition of Bozillah and the attaching area! One of those room names almost has me hoping that somewhere down the line there'll be an actual fatal/game-over option too, something similar to certain interactions with Alduin. Is that something that could likely be developed into even Paar and Odah's conversations? Rare/hidden choices that lead to more final outcomes? Could be neat to see some of those new killmoves implemented this way if it's possible.

Edited by Vaalkk