2 hours ago, Coalsack94 said:

So, what are currently the best texture replacers compatible with this mod?

I'll assume that GOT Dragons and any other mesh replacer are not compatible, nor have a patch.

GOT Dragons and others work just fine, they just don't have throats n shit

Hmm, I was looking for some high-res retexture of vanilla dragons, and some mesh improvements. GOT Dragons don't look like Skyrim dragons at all. Any recommendations?

Also, any way to make Durnehviir compatible with the "Durnehviir" resurrected textures (fully resurrected, not undead, not gross slime)? Not fan of paying Oblvion's infamous fine.

1 hour ago, Coalsack94 said:

Hmm, I was looking for some high-res retexture of vanilla dragons, and some mesh improvements. GOT Dragons don't look like Skyrim dragons at all. Any recommendations?

Also, any way to make Durnehviir compatible with the "Durnehviir" resurrected textures (fully resurrected, not undead, not gross slime)? Not fan of paying Oblvion's infamous fine.

ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC has a Durnehviir patch, but the way that mod works is a bit tricky to deal with so i'm not sure how well its working.

as for dragon textures, here is 2 to pick from:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/112234

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103553

there is a high poly mod but it needs (NifSkope copy paste) work to make it compatible, also it lacks insides.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/101093

I have a question, it's kinda in the middle between HCOS and this mod.

- The oral vore options not being available for female dragons (except for the eventual "NOM!" instant killmove thing) is tied to how the animations involve dragon cock, right?

How hard would it be to make a female-compatible version of those? (pretty much like those included in the cbg killmoves, actually)

- Ontop of that, is the fact the 3p sex sacrifice one doesn't have a dialogue to get it going due to making it work being a bitch of a thing to do?

- I kinda reckon you talking about a 3p dragon-dragon-human vore anim, I guess it's not in the plans for now?

Thank you

6 minutes ago, LKCLM said:

How hard would it be to make a female-compatible version of those?

6 minutes ago, LKCLM said:

I kinda reckon you talking about a 3p dragon-dragon-human vore anim, I guess it's not in the plans for now?

those are in the "things i wanted to do years ago but still have not gotten around to doing yet" pile......it's a big pile that just keeps growing.

10 minutes ago, LKCLM said:

Ontop of that, is the fact the 3p sex sacrifice one doesn't have a dialogue to get it going due to making it work being a bitch of a thing to do?

there are 2 problems with getting that one (and the 2x dragoness toying) to work:

1. getting the player's current follower and making sure they are human, i have no clue how to get that info for dialogue conditions, or how exactly to load there ActorRef from the follower quest into my sex scripts.

2. many people are using multi follower mods that replace/edit the follower quest with something else.

It just keeps getting better and better with each update! Thank you for your work 😀

By the way, do you want some help correcting typos? That's definitely something I wouldn't mind doing.

10 hours ago, LKCLM said:

By the way, do you want some help correcting typos? That's definitely something I wouldn't mind doing.

i'm still changing/adding dialogues.

4 hours ago, RoxDox said:

Hi, I don't know if I'm just blind but is there a changelog? I don't believe I saw one on the front page.

it's in a text file inside the mod, but i'm still working on v6 so i have not updated the log.

v6.0 WIP (super unfinished wip build)
added Boziilah the Boobzilla (wooden mask needed to find her book in the Bromjunaar Sanctuary)

added MCM to control some mod settings.

added/changed some dialogues.

fixed the error with naked bend will so it can now reopen the sex dialogue when used again.

to do:
replace Boziilah's shitty text to speech voice and maybe add more dialogue.

animate the internal meshes for the vore killmove mod and copy them into SLDragons or MNC so they can be used in this mod without needing the killmove mod.

maybe (try to) add more dialogue scenes between Paarthurnax and Odahviing.

if possible get/identify the player's current follower and use them in animations. (it's bad enough trying to work out how to do this without the multi follower mods, but with them i'm sure there's no chance in hell)

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

install & register HCOS

I did everything as it says in the instructions.
I realized that the dragon files are being overwritten by the deadly dragons mod. Is there no patch? If there is, where can I get it?

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment i can't set up my Loverslab modlist as it would require too much time but am curious to see how this mod looks like.

Can't seem to find any image here or on the mod page, can someone share some?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BallisticMuff said:

Is there any options for oral vore with her or is it just unbirth for now?

just unbirth for now (all my vore animations are male based so they don't look right with female dragons)

On 4/15/2024 at 1:05 AM, BallisticMuff said:

is that something in the pipe

yes actually, i stupidly spent the night merging 2 of my animations together to make one.

( beginning of "Dragoness Servicing (UnBirth)" stage 4 + ending of "Dragon Servicing (Vore Ending) stage 4" = "Dragoness Servicing (Vore Ending)" )

now i just need to implement it into SLDragons (may be a while, need to make voice files & setup some scripts)

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes actually, i stupidly spent the night merging 2 of my animations together to make one.

( beginning of "Dragoness Servicing (UnBirth)" stage 4 + ending of "Dragon Servicing (Vore Ending) stage 4" = "Dragoness Servicing (Vore Ending)" )

now i just need to implement it into SLDragons (may be a while, need to make voice files & setup some scripts)

I just playtested that update last night.....I definitely like where you went with it