• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For some reason, the hairs aren't appearing in my game at all. I do have RaceMenu. I've installed through NMM. Is it possible that an ESP is missing from my 7z for some reason? EDIT: For clarification - I use Vortex.

EDIT: Finally got it to work, but unfortunately... Nearly every single one of these hairs are disabled for elven races! Or at least, for Bosmer. Pretty frustrating. Seems like Orcs get full access, though. 

Nords/bretons/imperials: 129 hairs

All 3 Elves: 43????

Orcs: 127 hairs
Redguard: 156????????

On 1/26/2020 at 6:29 AM, Haikaraa said:

Is there any way to change male hair called "madhawk" color? It's like multicolored and I'm guessing you would need to edit the file or something ( not really an expert )
Would appreciate if someone could do it, tell me how to or if it's even possible. Thanks :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm playing SE.

Im interresting too. I dont know how to retexture the hai properly.

Thanks for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 11:16 AM, coffe said:

for me its not crushing instantly but when i chose to look at more than 30 hairs sometimes it is instant CTD also... dont know why.

Yeah, it happens, but it is not because of this mod, is racemenu plugin in consonance with your memmory settings. There are plenty of guides upthere about this issue.

Of course this mod is making people CTD. In the HG Hairdo SE version downloaded from the "registered" user download link has a problem that will make your CTD when you browse Hair 29-32 (male)... Don't know which exactly. It got corrupted or badly ported. So there are probably even more flawed female hairs.

Edit:

For further information... I had HDT KS Hairdo, normal KS Hairdo and HG Hairdo when the male hairs crashed me and they showed between 0-40 ish in the hair slider. Now I have no problem and they show at the end of the slider.

I got it working now. How?

DON'T DOWNLOAD FROM THE NORMAL REGISTERED USER LINK, THE SE VERSION THERE DOESN'T WORK.

Instead download from the "archives": https://mega.nz/folder/1x4kUaLY#VyCNB3P-uhYcJ0bVKNjXrQ

The link is actually there in the original poster post but it is weird that the older version works and the "recently updated (2020)" doesn't.

again don't forget to credit KS Hairdos instead if you use this hair on your follower, I use some of the hair textures from there and as a thank you to @Kalilies

and I certainly wouldn't forget about @TweetingVobla and @Daymarr for their previous screenshots and help for this mod, thank you

and thank you everyone for your support, this is the final one this time

old hg hairdos archive https://mega.nz/folder/1x4kUaLY#VyCNB3P-uhYcJ0bVKNjXrQ

crediting me is kinda pointless since this is just a random throwaway account you won't find me with this username anywhere els, if you do it's someone els 

Cheers.

It would be cool if someone finished the rest of the LE files since there are 250mb more pending according to the mega link.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...