• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every time I stumble upon a hair mod I haven't seen before, I make the same mistake.

I install it, assuming I'm going to finally have more options for elves, forgetting that nobody ever remembers to fit them to the elf headmesh.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of great stuff in here, and honestly the hairs with bangs or just generally obscuring the natural hairline are all perfectly passable on elves.  It's just disappointing to come across a hairstyle I really like only to notice it floats three quarters of an inch above her actual head and not be able to unnotice it.

Thank you everyone, and sorry for the wait, SE link is now up, thank to Andreis

I used to kept note on hairs that I added and removed, but I get it all mixed up because there are too many hairs, but you can still add them in CK ( hopefully I haven't delete the nifs and textures for them yet, I'm very absent-minded ) 

The process is at 13:50