On 5/6/2019 at 5:46 PM, razzor69 said:

I tried to use this mod, but there are alot of empty hairstyle and bald, mistexture, or maybe there are unreleased hairstyles yet?

Did you download one of the "View" files? These are the mains.

14 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

i did download the HG_Hairdos_1.2.rar 126.83 MB and the removed one, and i put the mod in my skyrim data too

edit: ah yeah there are 2 view files, i thought it was screenshot lol, ty ill redownload the pack ASAP

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 6:51 PM, oddzxc said:

Why are half of the hairstyles missing? Also hairstyles like Caulfield don't even have texture files. You can't be serious.

I had this mod working perfectly, but I deleted all files when I downloaded the newest update.  Now I have only a handful of hair selections, and many, many bald models.  I regret deleting the other files because this one is NOT working correctly.  To be absolutely clear, for SE I only need the second listed file, right?

In the SE file, the Volba hairdo nif points to a texture called "faiza" in the "update" folder that does not exist...
I redirected the texture path for the nif so that it points to the "holiday" texture in the "update1" folder, and it looks just fine now...
I imagine a few of the glitched out hairdos in the game have issues like this...

@summerdew Hi there, sorry to message you out of the blue, but I had something to ask you. I'm currently working on a follower on the Bethesda.net website, and was hoping to get your permission to use one of the styles you created here. I'm a really big fan of your hair mod, and that would he incredible if I was able to get your permission. You would also be given full credit of course for creating the hair. Please and thank you, I really appreciate your time regardless of your decision!

• 1 month later...