15 hours ago, EZK-0X said:

Do yourself a favor and move to SE "64bit power" .

I know skyrim se quite well, in between and it got the correct place on my computer...it´s quite a nice addition onto my SSD-nice for some few experiments but not interesting enough to take it as a serious game to mod into, I´m very sorry about that-we do not have tools and I don´t like to play with a lacking SMP and a lacking race-menu. 64bit is not the guarantee to have a better and more quicker game-specially I see that the 32-bit engine is more better responding to smp and also for the race-menu-script. Graphic-quality and technical aspects are moderatly more interesting and serious to me inside of LE.

Anyway can we share mods to be mostly also for SE available.

• 3 weeks later...

These are all AMAZING! Granted, the super long styles look a bit awkward without physics, but the only issue I really have is one of the styles crashing my game. The game just disappears as soon as I try to move the slider to the hair in question, so the only clue I have as to which hair is the culprit is looking in the files and seeing which comes, alphabetically, after konichowa. I think it's Korra. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been having a lot of issues getting this to work/show up. My .esp is active in my mod list, and the names are showing in the sliders in RaceMenu, except the models don't appear. My character is just bald. I tried downloading this manually even and nothing is showing up. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 9:12 PM, onewingfighter said:

yeah im getting crashes at 71 to

So, there's a crude fix for CTD hair and that's to create a patch esp file and disable those hair parts.  Make them unplayable basically.  In my case the Kuan, Kuya and Lacerate were the offending hairs.

1. Open SSEEdit and unselect all 

2. Find the HG Hairdos 2 esp and select that then click ok

3. Expand the esp

4. Right click the Head parts and select Deep Copy as override into

5. Select esp/esl

6. Name the file something that makes sense, in my case HGHair2_CrashExclusion

7. Scroll down to the newly created esp and expand the head parts

8. Sort by name so you can find the hairs

9. For each record of the hair in question, uncheck all the data flags (Playable, Female, Extra hair etc)

10. Finish and save the esp

11. If you're using MO2, create a new mod from the esp and then activate it

12. Play the game and check that there are no crashes.  If there are more, go back to the patch and deselect the data flags for the hairs giving you trouble

The above isn't a complete tutorial, I'm assuming you know how to use SSEEdit in MO2.  Let me know if you have any questions,

If I knew how to repair a nif or how to open it and check/fix, I'd do that... the Kuan hair looks pretty cool.  If anyone knows how to fix nifs, I'd appreciate the reference.  I did try nif healer and that did not work in my case.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Gabaghoul said:

I'm not entirely sure how to install this. I know they said to drop the files into a data folder, but where? I dumped the mod folders into Skyrim SE's data folder but nothing is appearing game. Also-, I play SE, hence why I got the SE folder.

did you extract it?

inside the .rar file there should be SE\ and Data\ folders. inside the Data\ folder are "meshes\, textures\, and HG Hairdos 2.esp"

those two folders and esp file are the ones you should drop into Skyrim SE Data\ folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of trouble with installing the mod, I unpacked the mod and put it in my data folder like the post said to do and the hairs aren't appearing, I'm pretty new to modding so I hope someone can help ?

Edit: OKAY SO I GOT IT TO WORK LMAO I'M SO HAPPY. 

I did what the person who responded to my post said to do and I tested it and it didn't work at first, so I tried doing it through my MM and I tested it again and it also didn't work, so I looked through my plugins tab and my dumb ass forgot to put a checkmark next to the mod to enable it but it works now ???

Edited by Jenlol
1 hour ago, Jenlol said:

Tengo muchos problemas para instalar el mod, descomprimí el mod y lo puse en mi carpeta de datos como dice la publicación y no aparecen los pelos, soy bastante nuevo en modding, así que espero que alguien pueda ayuda ?

This solution

On 4/10/2023 at 9:00 AM, shortiron said:

lo extrajiste?

dentro del archivo .rar debe haber carpetas SE\ y Data\ . dentro de la carpeta Data\ se encuentran " meshes\ , textures\ , and HG Hairdos 2.esp "

esas dos carpetas y el archivo esp son los que debe colocar en la carpeta Skyrim SE Data\.

you can always try to install it with mo2 to see if it works

Edited by xindasvinta