So I am having an issue with some of the pre-colored hair styles on the SE version. They seem to be just pure black, like for instance the Martinez hair. The hair color will no show up, it shows up in Nif but when I go back in game the hair is pure black again, not half and half colored like it's supposed to be. Not sure if the porting got a little wonky or if it's something else? I tried recoloring it through Gimp and overwrote it and still nothing. If anyone has an idea why this is happening please let me know! Thank you!

23 hours ago, beastinair said:

I am in awe of the amount of work this must have taken you. I'm really excited to try this out, especially considering that a lot of these hair styles look like they'd fit my Redguard very well. ?  Just out of curiosity, do any of these have HDT physics?

Glad you like it :) but they are all static 

17 hours ago, Ceceiel13 said:

So I am having an issue with some of the pre-colored hair styles on the SE version. They seem to be just pure black, like for instance the Martinez hair. The hair color will no show up, it shows up in Nif but when I go back in game the hair is pure black again, not half and half colored like it's supposed to be. Not sure if the porting got a little wonky or if it's something else? I tried recoloring it through Gimp and overwrote it and still nothing. If anyone has an idea why this is happening please let me know! Thank you!

I don't know about SE stuff, but there might be a solution

maybe replace the nif files of the hair with this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h-VRZbOgQVMFhmFKA9eg6eoffLeNeo64/view?usp=sharing it makes the hair colorable 

Wow, this is amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us, but, im afraid i have problem like others mentioned earlier, in lots of different hairstyles, on the top of forehead, where hair starts, there are seams. I have no idea what is causing this. From any other hair pack (ie KS hairdos), there is no such issue.

Is there some solution or fix to this?

I'm so in love with the newest update, all the hairstyles are so amazing! Sadly, I'm having an issue. I downloaded the file(the LE file because I'm super attached to oldrim) and installed it via Vortex (as I've done with your past updates and everything has worked fine) but for some reason, this update isn't showing in the game. I still have the other hairstyles from past updates but not the newest one, my game acts as though I didn't install the updated file. I tried to install by dropping the esp in the data folder like instructed but when I did that, it makes my game crash before it can get to the main menu. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On 10/5/2019 at 9:39 PM, Khaeleesi said:

I'm so in love with the newest update, all the hairstyles are so amazing! Sadly, I'm having an issue. I downloaded the file(the LE file because I'm super attached to oldrim) and installed it via Vortex (as I've done with your past updates and everything has worked fine) but for some reason, this update isn't showing in the game. I still have the other hairstyles from past updates but not the newest one, my game acts as though I didn't install the updated file. I tried to install by dropping the esp in the data folder like instructed but when I did that, it makes my game crash before it can get to the main menu. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dont think you need any of the previous files, I only used the latest and alla hairs showed up :)

On 10/19/2019 at 6:03 AM, CptSakur9 said:
Spoiler

Hi thanks for your mod.

Can u tell me which clothing mods are used in these screens?

This?

5.png.5dc80cda5c2912ee7b27534d95ef292d.p

And from this?

3.png.bead307b7fa7122650e5431e20ea40ae.p

The first two are in the description link, the second two are

https://www.daz3d.com/daemon-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-ethereal-fantasy-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s

Anyway, I forgot to put texture files for silent assassin resource DL- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pmRux8H6TSSD_BLrAGruP48gbXgI5LIY/view?usp=sharing

• 4 weeks later...