• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

These hairs are amazing! Thanks for making them :) I have one question however. Whenever I try to use the Faiza hair, the turban(? is that what it's called?) remains black and not colourful as it's texture suggests. It also happens with other hairs that have accessories, like crystalize, tamako, etc... How do I fix this? Thank you for your help. (Image here to see how it looks like.)

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:37 PM, summerdew said:

I will include everything in the next update :thumbsup: maybe next week or so

Cannot wait! Thank you sooo much for continually updating the mod with new awesome hairs. Definitely awaiting the next update :). ❤️

11 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I agree that it looks great! It just seemed redder in the screenshots so I assumed it was supposed to be colourable.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:56 AM, donnerwetter said:

Only the hairline on the "zzSDJenifer" hairstyle is changing colour for me. I looked at the nif, but everything seemed to be in order ?‍♂️

Screenshot67959.jpg.f06aea99dc4a577a53a189826f6f605c.jpg

Hey, just curious. What is that hair additional slider? Quite curious since I have never seen that one before

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what is up, but I downloaded the 1.2 pack and the 1.2 file that adds hairs back after using the original for some time now. I went to look at them in game and half of them are missing(my character goes completely bald) or have a blue blank texture to them.

Am I supposed to leave the original pack installed and add the new or is something else wrong?

14 minutes ago, Aiya said:

I'm not sure what is up, but I downloaded the 1.2 pack and the 1.2 file that adds hairs back after using the original for some time now. I went to look at them in game and half of them are missing(my character goes completely bald) or have a blue blank texture to them.

Am I supposed to leave the original pack installed and add the new or is something else wrong?

You need the previous versions installed as well since they contain the meshes and textures

2 hours ago, Kakabishan said:

You need the previous versions installed as well since they contain the meshes and textures

Okay that was my guess. I tried putting them all into the same folder manually and I got a buzzed head look for several hairs. I normally use nexus mod manager and don't manually install very often. So I probably messed up something with so many different files and esps. :/

** Update: I managed to fix it by using nmm to install them all then overwriting the esp with the newest one. Some look a little weird on my ningheim, but that can happen sometimes with a custom race. I would like to get them all into on file, but it's working at least. **

Very nice update.

Now I can't chose between 3-4 hair styles, and which one to add physics to. :sweat:

Found an issue with one of them tho: Hair name Jiuweihu

(NSFW btw)

Spoiler

issue.png.a91cd4ad5f709161678eccf9ad79cd10.png

This is the only Long Hair I found the clips the in the back.

Might be a weight-painting issue (I can fix it myself if I chose this hair to add physics)

The other choices (if anyone even cares)

Spoiler

style3.png.d2742a6791c4f9fc8f48e315b6bb4cc9.pngstyle1.png.ebd8081e62bbee9c3d275ec35d0ba25a.pngstyle4.png.1f1eae8860b318a12e88c597ee5f5163.png

Edit: weight-paint is fine, its more of a mesh issue than a weight issue.