Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

Hm... still running into the game crashing whenever I try to equip the armor on myself or a companion. Set their npcweight to 100, made sure my XMPS was installed as well as the custom CBBE thing you posted up. Any ideas why it might be crashing still?

are u using the newest version von SKY UI ?  with the new version I had the same problem so I change back to the old version

• 2 weeks later...

The basebody is amazing! Is there a way to bring it to bodyslide to make it compatible with other armors?

I actually made it in Bodyslide. I'll post the configs I used. I also made a few sliders to assist with cleavage "fullness."

I'll try to post it by Wednesday or so.

btw, thanks for the comments. I'm glad you guys like it. I'll do more given the free time.

This was my question as well. Awesome news because right now I have a total of *two* Bodyslide compatible TBBP armors, which sucks because TBBP is amazing with the new (configurable) versions of HDT.

-------------

Edit: Just realized the original posts are super old. So, are there Bodyslide settings for these?

May I request a conversion of Edhildil's Witch Doctor armor to be TBBP compatible?

If you haven't seen this armor yet... Prepare yourself for dick-stiffening yet impenetrable, versatile armor!

44827-1-1382113580.jpg

Already BBP working smoothly, but TBBP would make it perfect!

I've cleared it with him already, he says it's cool as long as he gets credit and has access to it.

CBBE yeah!

Edit: Duh, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/44827/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D44827%26preview%3D&pUp=1

So, can anyone tell me if these have Bodyslide compatibility?

If you read the OP you'd know mate, but to answer your question no they don't.

I did read the OP, and a few posts down, and the author had mentioned posting the Bodyslide files he used later on that week, so that's why I asked.

Can you make this for adec body?

May I request a conversion of Edhildil's Witch Doctor armor to be TBBP compatible?

If you haven't seen this armor yet... Prepare yourself for dick-stiffening yet impenetrable, versatile armor!

44827-1-1382113580.jpg

I've cleared it with him already, he says it's cool as long as he gets credit and has access to it.

CBBE yeah!

Edit: Duh, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/44827/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D44827%26preview%3D&pUp=1

You guys should read the first page and learn were to send suggestions.  :P

44827-1-1382113580.jpg

CBBE yeah!

Who reads the 1st post now days… Its like reading the description on youtube.

44827-1-1382113580.jpg

CBBE yeah!

Just wanted to point it out.  :shy:  

44827-1-1382113580.jpg

CBBE yeah!

Just wanted to point it out.  :shy:  

And its a good point at that. I'm just joking :D

I've run into a problem with only the sovngarde steel. Any time I try to equip the main cuirass my game crashes. I have tbbp and xpms installed plus all the other armors in this thread work great. I've also tried installing the original cbbe version of the sovngarde steel and then this one on top of it but I still get the same crash on equip. Anyone have any ideas? Either way, great mod, hope to see slickrick back on some day making more!

I've run into a problem with only the sovngarde steel. Any time I try to equip the main cuirass my game crashes. I have tbbp and xpms installed plus all the other armors in this thread work great. I've also tried installing the original cbbe version of the sovngarde steel and then this one on top of it but I still get the same crash on equip. Anyone have any ideas? Either way, great mod, hope to see slickrick back on some day making more!

Have you tried switching to a different race before equipping the Sovngarde Steel cuirass TBBP? Although it works with most of mine, I do have a couple custom races that use a unique mesh that is incompatible with TBBP.

It's a shot in the dark but it might be worth a try.

Archived