Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

I've run into a problem with only the sovngarde steel. Any time I try to equip the main cuirass my game crashes. I have tbbp and xpms installed plus all the other armors in this thread work great. I've also tried installing the original cbbe version of the sovngarde steel and then this one on top of it but I still get the same crash on equip. Anyone have any ideas? Either way, great mod, hope to see slickrick back on some day making more!

Have you tried switching to a different race before equipping the Sovngarde Steel cuirass TBBP? Although it works with most of mine, I do have a couple custom races that use a unique mesh that is incompatible with TBBP.

It's a shot in the dark but it might be worth a try.

No luck yet, but a good suggestion. Is anyone else using the body change mod along with this? I'm worried that might be the culprit as I'm switching from my default unp body to cbbe, but both are using xpms.

• 2 weeks later...

I have fixed the .nif from Soverngarde Armor, so no more CD.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Sovngarde_TBBP6.7z

change: body-breast belt caused CD's, Branch removed.

Have Fun

ty :)

I've tried with three different browsers to download this file and it only ever gets about 50% completed and then is interrupted with no resume option. Anyone able to upload the Sovngarde TBBP to a better site that actually works please?

I have fixed the .nif from Soverngarde Armor, so no more CD.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Sovngarde_TBBP6.7z

change: body-breast belt caused CD's, Branch removed.

Have Fun

ty :)

I've tried with three different browsers to download this file and it only ever gets about 50% completed and then is interrupted with no resume option. Anyone able to upload the Sovngarde TBBP to a better site that actually works please?

Wow I feel dumb for not seeing the fix to my problem had been posted already. I've never uploaded something to this before but I'm giving it a try. Should be in a 7z file and be NMM friendly.Sovngarde_TBBP6.7z

hello everyone, I have a small problem..  I keep fighting my self with.. I've had this mod working 100%. but I had to reformat my HD (SSD took a dump) anyway and now working on getting my skyrim back. I even fixed my problem today but somehow I messed it up again and can not recall my steps.. my problem is I keep getting a gab in the neck when I equip the armors from this mob.. I know its only cause i'm f-ing up one step.. this is what i've been doing..  

I start with CBBEv3.2.3 as my base/start point

then install the CBBEv3MX, and overwrite all

then install Realisitc Ragdoll and forces, no overwrites asked

then install XP32 Maximum Skeleton, overwrite all

then install TBBP animation of Dragonfly etc.. overwrite all.. 

i've moved my install order around but i keep getting that damn gap.. I know ill get it after hours and hours of F-ing with it.. but if anyone know off the top of there head your "Prefect install order" I'd love it..  I swear i fixed it with just letting Dragonfly overwrite it all at the end before but I keep F-ing up, Thanks for your time in reading this.

Update: it seems the thing i was over looking was weight, after moving the weight bar to 1. it fixed the problem with the neck. 

• 5 weeks later...

I was wondering if somebody here has messed up with Bodyslide2 and Slick conversions. Armors like the Sovngarde or Nightshade and its "squeezed breasts effect" worth the time to tweak. Here's a little -and pretty basic- example of mine:

0a4z.jpg

All the edits done on the CBBEv3MX busty body, now with a bigger, rounder, and -somewhat- jiggling rear. I encourage you to try the new BS2, fucking easy.

Any chance for an update on the Nightshade armor? While I love it nonetheless, it bugs me not to have the fur texture version. I think there some textures missing cause it appears pinki.

If you're missing a texture for some reason, try installing the original mod first, then copying this over.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070

Yeah thanks, was thinking about it too but couldn't find the loose version. The only one I have was from Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 and its packed into a bsa-archive.

*bows respectfully*

• 4 weeks later...

really love the soverngarde steel armor, but when i have it equipped on a character the steel part does not stay still as does in the gif. It too bounces around wildly. Am I supposed to delete or add a particular file in the textures folder? Do i need another addition to HDT?

New to this whole thing, so please reply in a "response for dummies" way. thanks!

i messed around with bodyslide for like a whole day (and i had no idea what i was doing)

should i just remove all files associated with that?

Currently i have killer Keos armor mod active and acdale eyecady body ADEC

I never touched the sovergarde armor with bodyslide, only glass.

heres a screenshot of the mods i have active or inactive

ofnkwo.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/ofnkwo/8

EDIT: I just tried to put glass armor on a follower and it was worn as the standard glass armor, but on my character it looks like the modded glass armor. Does this help narrow down possibilities?

(Hmm, excuse me if I don't understand correctly what you wrote but I gonna try my best to help you)

1 - Your mod list is horrible, fix it asap  :P

2 - Don't remove Bodyslide file, is not neccesary.

3 - The Sovngarde armor in this thread is made for CBBE only, not ADEC. So if your character is using another body you gonna have a lot of bugs and texture mismatches or crashes.

4 -  Sovngarde TBBP provided here is completely standalone and don't need the original one so you have two options: Keep your ADEC and forget of the breast jiggle you want or switch to CBBE and install TBBP version for pure awesomeness  :cool:

5 - If you have both versions installed at once just be sure to forge the correct version, the correct TBBP version should be forged in the steel category (heavy version) or orcish category (light version), marked with the "TBBP" word.

Ok so i completely re installed my skyrim, NMM, and steam files and placed them in the games folder (so excited bodyslide actually applies the changes i make) instead of the default x86 folder. I figure now that I know about UCA (?) UAC (?) whatever they're called where program files don't let you edit that this would work now. I believe i placed the files in the correct spots (i have not installed the original sovngarde armor) but when i go to a forge the steel armor section still has nothing. The orcish has nothing relating to this pack as well. 

EDIT:

IT worked :D

didnt see the unchecked box in NMM for the armor, keepingt he rest of my statement there though ^ in case someone in the future has the same issues.

thanks for your help people of this thread, and google.

Well... my Q was answered for the Sovngarde (CBBE? REALLY?!?!) ... anyway, Aradia didn't download for me, tried console as well (ie; aradia... aradialeather... aradialeatherthief)... nothing, have the 7zip, just nothing shows, and before I go any further... Is all your TBBP for CBBE? if so, sorry for wasting your time but at least you know Aradia isn't working... nice job.

Should also mention, Nightshade worked fine with my 7base TBBP... that's kinda why I thought you were basing your work on CBBE.

It's not my work, I just fell in love with the mod :P

Regarding a possible conversion, if you take the amor and convert it to another body with -let's say- with BodySlide2 you'll lose the "squeezed" effect on boobs which is the most interesting feature here. I've been tweaking the amor to my liking and so far I've added Butt Bounce, more "Squeezed" effect on breasts and other things, like a shorter/tattered cape and stuff, but sadly no bodyslide.

Wow, Sovngarde Steel looks great like that.

So glad you didn't make the plate bounce!

Sovengarde Steel does look good like that, but TESTVEdit tags any Sovengarde Steel, no matter what design you pick with ALL Kinds of Error codes.  With me it always did, so I just avoid ALL Sovengarde Steel Armor mods.

• 2 months later...

Wow, Sovngarde Steel looks great like that.

So glad you didn't make the plate bounce!

Sovengarde Steel does look good like that, but TESTVEdit tags any Sovengarde Steel, no matter what design you pick with ALL Kinds of Error codes.  With me it always did, so I just avoid ALL Sovengarde Steel Armor mods.

You don't have to avoid Sovngarde Steel. Either load up the Sharlikan patch or open the base armor in the creation kit say yes to all, make a minor edit within the file, like make it worth a gold piece less or more, save it and it's fine. You'll still get the error in BOSS, but you'll stop getting them in TES5Edit. Even without fixing it though, I've played with that armor for months without issue.

Archived