Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

awsome work ...thank's...maybe u can help me about corrupter armor i can only craft the armor but no guantlets or boots where can i craft them...thank's again

I'm pretty certain Corrupter doesn't come with boots & gauntlets. Having opened it up with Creation Kit all you can find in there is the armor, no boots or gauntlets. However the armor material for both versions is Orcish so you can wear Orcish gear if you want set bonuses. Maybe the original version has them (Assuming this isn't the original).

Now stop spamming the the thread!

awsome work ...thank's...maybe u can help me about corrupter armor i can only craft the armor but no guantlets or boots where can i craft them...thank's again

I'm pretty certain Corrupter doesn't come with boots & gauntlets. Having opened it up with Creation Kit all you can find in there is the armor' date=' no boots or gauntlets. However the armor material for both versions is Orcish so you can wear Orcish gear if you want set bonuses. Maybe the original version has them (Assuming this isn't the original).

Now stop spamming the the thread!

[/quote']

i know but i searched in many sites for the original armor or the main file but nothing ...thank's anyway...

Thx for your armors.

But the breasts, hips and nipples clipped by the clothing. (Nightshade Armor)

I use CBBEv3, TBBP and XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS.

Edit: The other armors works fantastic! THX you very much. Can you make more armors with plugged/pressed Breasts like Nightshade? Hot like Hell. :D

Wow LL has changed. Looks like Twitter Bootstrap threw up all over this site.

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't delivered on the work I promised yet. Things have been busy. I'm just posting these so it's known I haven't forgotten about them. Each item I wanted to release (and in the case of Nightshade re-release) has a few tweaks to be made before I feel comfortable posting them. I converted another armor Ageha Heavy, which I can probably release ASAP since most of the weighting was done very easily. I can probably release that Leather Thief one soon as well as it's about %98 done. (The ones in the pictures)

However the nightshade one, which I should probably take down until further notice, has required some extra effort and is almost done. Unfortunately the bodysuit I made for it, which I was proud of, has been a major pain in the ass to do because I forgot my exact steps in making it :|.

Anyway. Here's some pics. Hopefully next time I post I'll have some stuff up.

ScreenShot264.jpg

ScreenShot275.jpg

ScreenShot285.jpg

ScreenShot295.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed all the recommended files (CBBEv3MX, meshes TBBP, X32 skeleton, armors) but still can't get the walking animations. Is there an animation file that I'm missing? Where do I get it from?

And which directory do I put the 'Busty.nif' into to get the bustier version of this?

i use CBBE and if i change to TBBP will affect how my chars looks like, will overwrite my old meshes and complete destroy the faces?

Making a long story short, what TBBP does is add new "bones" to the character's skeleton. These bones are invisible, but your character model is bound to them (much like our own bodies in real life). So basically, the only thing it does is give more freedom in the animation department, with 0 danger to anything else. The new animations (which add the breast bounce) won't work with a regular body though

But while it does require you to get a TBBP-ready body, you can use the Bodyslide files on the TBBP download page to enable a "CalienteBody TBBP" sliderset, which allows you to make the exact same body you had before, only TBBP-enabled

Feel free to message me if you have more questions

i use CBBE and if i change to TBBP will affect how my chars looks like, will overwrite my old meshes and complete destroy the faces?

Making a long story short, what TBBP does is add new "bones" to the character's skeleton. These bones are invisible, but your character model is bound to them (much like our own bodies in real life). So basically, the only thing it does is give more freedom in the animation department, with 0 danger to anything else. The new animations (which add the breast bounce) won't work with a regular body though

But while it does require you to get a TBBP-ready body, you can use the Bodyslide files on the TBBP download page to enable a "CalienteBody TBBP" sliderset, which allows you to make the exact same body you had before, only TBBP-enabled

Feel free to message me if you have more questions

thanks alot, made what you said and works wonderfull.

The basebody is amazing! Is there a way to bring it to bodyslide to make it compatible with other armors?

I actually made it in Bodyslide. I'll post the configs I used. I also made a few sliders to assist with cleavage "fullness."

I'll try to post it by Wednesday or so.

btw, thanks for the comments. I'm glad you guys like it. I'll do more given the free time.

this is the base body, but can the armors it self can be made in bodyslide CB++???

Archived