Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

cbbe and unp are pretty close tried with sovngard armor and nightshade and they work fine with my unpb-bbp HD bodies

really? my game usually crashes when i have the mod installed :/. I am using the DIMONIZED UNP body.

edit

Game crashes when equip it.

edit again

it does work but the textures get messed up. Well hopefully someone will be able to convert it to work with unp body.

am i the only one having problems downloading from filemelt? it just keeps opening an new tab

the first time you click on one of the links

it will take you to the page so you can click download.

the rest of the times it will auto download but may take a few seconds to 30+ seconds so just wait for the windows save as option

to pop up.

and thanks for the updates Slick !

question for ya... what are you using to make the gif's?

Fraps + Tmpgenc(convert to mp4) + Photoshop

if your source vid is avi (mpeg internally) you can use Virtualdub which can go straight from vid and export directly to animgif.

I use virtualdub alot for removing the shake from videos people make

but dont think I ever tried making a animated gif with it.

I'll try it out, thanks

and nice job on your last video monsto, it looked great

Hi

Is it possible to convert these armors for unp body type?

they already have a UNP version but they dont have TBBP

look up nightshade and Sovngarde on nexus.

there is no UNP Corrupter version

(but I would love to make a UNP Base TBBP version if slickrick will allow)

I use virtualdub alot for removing the shake from videos people make

but dont think I ever tried making a animated gif with it.

I'll try it out' date=' thanks

and nice job on your last video monsto, it looked great

Hi

Is it possible to convert these armors for unp body type?

they already have a UNP version but they dont have TBBP

look up nightshade and Sovngarde on nexus.

there is no UNP Corrupter version

(but I would love to make a UNP Base TBBP version if slickrick will allow)

Go for it. Might look nicer with UNPB though, but that's just my opinion.

Hey slickrick909,

thanks for your great contributions. I really like what you have done so far :-)

If u find the time some updates would be awesome - MORE please ;-)

I'm really looking forward to the butt plug update, the gif looks promising.

I myself would also like to have the bodyslide data, or is it already there and I missed it?

Anyway thanks again for your sharing!

Greetings

the _0 and _1 versions have to have exactly the same verts and faces. if you add/change/delete anything, that's what happens.

when you a/c/d things, the references change on most of the construction. so when the game engine tries to interpolate between them, everythings all thrown out of whack. vert 114176 that is next to the eye on _0 is somewhere else on the _1.

hm' date=' weird. I checked right now in 3ds max, I didn't change anything besides the weight, and I changed the body. But I took the working TBBP body meshes o,o

[/quote']

first of all, your screenshot is at night in a cave on the dark side of the moon out in deep space. so I was going by what it looked like at first glance. A better screenshot would be revealing.

To any other modders reading this: If you're trying to show off an outfit, stop taking your screenshots in the dark. the dramatic firelight of Jorvaskr just hides your work in the dark. outdoors, 10am with a consistent background like a wall or the sky or even a road or the tundra ground. The bannered mare in the evening is both dark and makes for a distracting background with all the people in there. Review Studio on nexus gives a solid black room with good lighting. Use that.

then, unless you used the both the _0 and _1 weights of the body included in tbbp, then i would suggest that you use that. then, and this is important, only move faces and verts. Do not move edges. Do not change parameters or add/delete verts. accidentally deleting then adding back a vert/face is not the same as leaving it alone. If you cull unseen faces from the _1 version, then you have to do that then copy the mesh to the _0 version. just deleting the same faces wont work even if you do it in the exact same order.

There are a lot of tweaky bullshit rules that, if violated, will cause misshapen tweening on the weight slider. most of these little things are handily taken care of if you 1) do all the work that needs to be done at the _1 size, 2) copy it and reshape it to the _0 size, then 3) reshape the outfit to fit the _0 size.

Thank you so much for this great work!

This is simply the best version of the SovngardeSteelArmor.

I looked at the armor mesh in nifskope and recognized that it also

contains a harness. Somehow it doesn't show up in game (it looks like your gif so I think it's not done yet)

Will you finish it?

Nevertheless thanks for your work!

first of all' date=' your screenshot is at night in a cave on the dark side of the moon out in deep space. so I was going by what it looked like at first glance. A better screenshot would be revealing.

[/quote']

Heh, sorry about that, didn't think to deep when I took the pic.

Anyways, it works now.. Thanks! :)

But I still can't remember changing anything besides the size.. Can this effect also occur when I apply a smooth modifier, but only on the 0, or 1 mesh?

first of all' date=' your screenshot is at night in a cave on the dark side of the moon out in deep space. so I was going by what it looked like at first glance. A better screenshot would be revealing.

[/quote']

Heh, sorry about that, didn't think to deep when I took the pic.

Anyways, it works now.. Thanks! :)

But I still can't remember changing anything besides the size.. Can this effect also occur when I apply a smooth modifier, but only on the 0, or 1 mesh?

It shouldn't, all you're doing is moving stuff around. Tbph, i've never seen it.

The Sovngard is textureless in-game' date=' it's shining white

[/quote']

you could try getting the original mod and just installing the textures.

currupter armor i can only forge the armor but i can't find boots and gaunnettes ...???need main file or something...if u can help???thank's

Archived