Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

tested sovngardsteel ver.4 ... all looks perfect except for cloak can not be forged

cuz i cant find cloak in smithing tap..

can acquire only by using additem consloe

I fixed the problem, also noticed a few other items weren't craftable. I also cleaned up the cloak so it no longer clips.

The updated version will be posted in OP.

did anyone got same problem with me??Sovngarde Steel armor are invisible when wearing armor~~

did anyone got same problem with me??Sovngarde Steel armor are invisible when wearing armor~~

Me Too' date=' i've the same problem. Sovngarde armor is invisible, if i wear it. Just the Sovngarde steel armor without pants is visible.

Sorry, if my english is bad :D German ^^

[/quote']

You're right. Not exactly sure why CreationKit decided to delete all of the meshes from the esp, but they were deleted.

Here's the fixed esp. Everything else in the archive should be fine.

Sovngarde ESP Fix

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Sovngarde_Steel_TBBP.esp

Sovngarde Updated

Updated: 12/29/2012

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Sovngarde_TBBP4.zip

thanks~~~its fixed~~

tested sovngardsteel ver.4 ... all looks perfect except for cloak can not be forged

I fixed the problem' date=' also noticed a few other items weren't craftable. I also cleaned up the cloak so it no longer clips.

[/quote']

great! evrything looks fine except some clipping issue.. but its not a big deal..

--one more..

post-22321-13597882044788_thumb.gif

Nightshade fur armor variation has no textures or might have wrong texture path

and last......

Nightshade armor doesn't support bodyslider , right? maybe thats the why some clipping issue & neck seam happen?

furr armor don't have textures. →

d8fa57513fa39ce7c6b40ff8a3186311.png

and, what about neck ? my test npc have a neck problem, when armor is on, here's scree shoot →

4b0e2225069123e157df0a10b2a901ec.png

Or this armor for unp body ? Don't rememebr how that body current name.

I use CBBE.

__

I notice horrible cliping on a leg,s so probable it's version for a shitty unp. or how the hell, this shit called.

Not sure exactly what you all are doing that it crashes. Skim reading these' date=' but it works for me so I'll post what I did.

1) Installed cherryhotlings (sp?) meshes

2) Installed CBBE v3.2 mesh and textures (and some facial texture mods)

3) Make sure Bodyslide is installed and up to date

4) Install TBBP base files

5) Install animations from links provided

6) Install TBBP bodyslide assets

7) Run FNIS User version tool

To get his XXX examples working, I had to go to the specific directory of FNIS animations and hand drag from RAR file to copy over the FNIS preset files. Don't know why, but the animations just didn't work for me without doing so.

So basically, I installed from the ground up everything that was required from the early stages of development - cherryhotling's work, CBBE v3.2, then TBBP.

Hope this helps!

[/quote']

I think your missing the point. TBBP works great, no problems what-so-ever. As do all the TBBP armors out there at the moment. HOWEVER, the minute this custom body mesh and armor are installed it crashes only when wearing no armor or equipping the armors that use this mesh. Minute you remove the armors and replace the mesh with the official TBBP one, it works fine again. It has *nothing* to do with TBBP and everything to do with whatever other requirements this mesh needs that the game is whining about.

/scratches head...

You're right, I am missing the point! Which custom body are you talking about if not TBBP??? I've tried a few that have different skeletons. The only alternate I've gotten to work without crashing is Jonus custom skel.

Umm...the one mentioned in the OPs post (the DM mesh), what other one would I be talking about?? I've tried the armor with both the vanilla TBBP and the DM mesh in this thread that the armor was based on and both the DM mesh and the Armor crashes when none of the other meshes do. I suppose I'll have to try the Jonus skeleton, but I'm not really holding out much hope as the default TBBP skeleton doesnt work with either the mesh or the armor.

I think it might have something to do with the bigger breasts option included with the TBBPDM mesh, but without instructions which were not included with the mesh on how to fully install the mesh its unlikely that theory will be tested.

[update]

Jonus skeleton crashing, reinstalling old skeleton.

All Fur Nightshade armor not have a textures... If equipped - the same.

Craft window

On char

You're right. I just noticed that the original mod I used to build this one put the fur textures in a different location. I'll fix and update the archive.

I fixed the problem' date=' also noticed a few other items weren't craftable. I also cleaned up the cloak so it no longer clips.

[/quote']

great! evrything looks fine except some clipping issue.. but its not a big deal..

--one more..

Nightshade fur armor variation has no textures or might have wrong texture path

and last......

Nightshade armor doesn't support bodyslider , right? maybe thats the why some clipping issue & neck seam happen?

furr armor don't have textures. →

d8fa57513fa39ce7c6b40ff8a3186311.png

and' date=' what about neck ? my test npc have a neck problem, when armor is on, here's scree shoot →

[center']4b0e2225069123e157df0a10b2a901ec.png[/center]

Or this armor for unp body ? Don't rememebr how that body current name.

I use CBBE.

__

I notice horrible cliping on a leg,s so probable it's version for a shitty unp. or how the hell, this shit called.

UPD.

neck gapa - THIS MOD PROBLEM

Just tested with a original mod' date=' not problem.

and for furr armor, dl original mod, and add textures.

[/quote']

I'm honestly completely unsure why you're getting neck seam issues. I'm looking at it and I see absolutely none. I think it may have to do with your specific skeleton mods. I'm using the standard vanilla skeleton size from TBBP.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/skeletons_of_original_size.7z

Try that out and see if it fixes the problem.

edit: Nevermind. I just tried the "long-legged" skeleton that comes stock with TBBP and there were was no neck-seam issue. Are you guys using some other body mesh other than the one that comes with it?

edit2: I just remembered depending on the head mesh you're using, you'll get neck gaps with CBBE body meshes. Chances are you have one of those head meshes.

Any idea what the Vanilla armor would be done? or plans to do so?

I'm playing around with the Vampire Armor from Dawnguard..since it has the shelf bustline. Not sure if it's worth releasing tho.

i just think it's weird when the body shape changes to fit in to armor, if its not all the same type, like am not a fan when i use CBBE body trying to fit in other body types armor, even when it dosnt show much skin

Any idea what the Vanilla armor would be done? or plans to do so?

I'm playing around with the Vampire Armor from Dawnguard..since it has the shelf bustline. Not sure if it's worth releasing tho.

i just think it's weird when the body shape changes to fit in to armor' date=' if its not all the same type, like am not a fan when i use CBBE body trying to fit in other body types armor, even when it dosnt show much skin

[/quote']

I agree. I also find that kind of lame, when the entire body changes proportion. I honestly only change breast position & amount of cleavage from armor to armor. I try to aim for approximately the same sized breasts each time..except the leather thief one I'm working on. I did oversize the mound to get a nice "camel-toe" effect.

I use x32 skeleton. and this neck problem only in you're mode, no no, only in THIS current armor, i don't know why, i thought simple because of a diffirance between armors, i use cbbe, and it's for unp, but no it's not. original mod don't have any neck problem.

I can be sure on a 104% that problem in you're mod. since i had all posible glitch with skyrim. and now "perfect" balanced mod list. Actualy, head don't change "size" i use original tbbt slide, i don't like you're slide, way too fat legs. but even with you're slide problem exsist, any how, i try youre skeleton, will be funny if it's work.

I use x32 skeleton. and this neck problem only in you're mode' date=' no no, only in THIS current armor, i don't know why, i thought simple because of a diffirance between armors, i use cbbe, and it's for unp, but no it's not. original mod don't have any neck problem.

I can be sure on a 104% that problem in you're mod. since i had all posible glitch with skyrim. and now "perfect" balanced mod list. Actualy, head don't change "size" i use original tbbt slide, i don't like you're slide, way too fat legs. but even with you're slide problem exsist, any how, i try youre skeleton, will be funny if it's work.

[/quote']

Weight needs to be 100. Thanks for the comforting words. Also, it's for cbbe.

Infact, I'm 105% certain it has to do with your NPC not being 100 weight.

>>setnpcweight 100

OH !

i now dl corrupter, want test with him.

you said now, i think about weight, but decidet " aaa, imposible :DDDD kaksoispiste dee dee dee "

Yes...... it's fix problem, thank you. sorry, i 'm get use that skyrim problems usual DEEP and to do somehting with mesh data, or plugin confliting, laod order, scripts freeze e.t.c )))))

still cant get any of the links working =( can someone put up nightshade on mediafire for me or send it to me or something please

I don't know why, but filesmelt was giving me issues for awhile until it randomly started working.

Just a few suggestions:

>clear cookies

>disable & enable network card

>use a different browser to download

So many clipping on Nightshade...

Body have 100 weight. Custom TBBP skeleton from here. Used TBBP Custom Pack 10. Race - Wood Elf.

7ZxuFVGH3O_thumb.jpg

This on ALL Armors.

Where is my rings? :)

Yeah I noticed clipping on the TBBP stock skeleton on the same areas + boobs. I'll have to fix that. Should be an easy port.

The red gloves & boots are clipping because I fixed the black ones, but I never put the red texture on it to replace the original red boots & gloves... it seems I forgot.

As for the rings.. *shrug* I have no idea.

thanks for the screens.

still cant get any of the links working =( can someone put up nightshade on mediafire for me or send it to me or something please

I don't know why' date=' but filesmelt was giving me issues for awhile until it randomly started working.

Just a few suggestions:

>clear cookies

[/quote']

tried all of that already no go :( can u put it up on mediafire? or send it to me via email?

I don't know why' date=' but filesmelt was giving me issues for awhile until it randomly started working.

Just a few suggestions:

>clear cookies

[/quote']

tried all of that already no go :( can u put it up on mediafire? or send it to me via email?

Here, all fiels, 3 armors + body slide. http://www.mediafire.com/?a65csjgop4f359w

Just a few suggestions:

>clear cookies

[/quote']

Here, all fiels, 3 armors + body slide. http://www.mediafire.com/?a65csjgop4f359w

much appreciated

Archived